Kryptonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Somehow I find very similar the red sun with infra red technology. What the red sun does is very different, it maintains gravity stable and intercepts the effects of the elemens from the planet and is basically a penetrating cold light which controls the system. The planet itself contains the properties of temperature as a set of interactive functions. Our yellow sun is rather opposite to theirs. It transmits energy and is also hot and radioactive. This is the very reason why these people change under our sun...they absorb energy like living plants and convert it into vital signs abnormal to us, what we call "powers." On earth these people can be felt and look like humans. Their natural tissue is still flexible but very tough like a sack of sand...you press it but cannot be perforated. This also explains why Superman can be deceiving...you shake his hand or hug him and still feels normal not like real metal or dummy. It is necessary for me to mention examples. What do make of this?

MattDay
meh! its a comic book character

redcaped
This Comic Book character also has something that coverts our sun light rays into theirs...not originally cold as it was on Krypton but with the same effects. In other words, it could incinerate any of his kind if exposed to it. It is located somewhere hidden in the fortress. Ever realized how pale natives have their skin. This thing has given him the skin tone he has just like people...like sun bathe when you go to the beach.

redcaped
Can we change our genetic structure? They said we were monkeys once as how far the speculation goes. I know one thing...if you ever want to feel the sun as a vital energy you must enter in a very cold place and stay there for a full hour then expose yourself any time between 12 noon and 3pm until enough...in this case is only a drop of temperature. Blood is what converts our energy, but in order to change into something like that we must do what my question says.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.