The Tom And jerry thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I loved Tom and Jerry they where the best cartoon ever made eek! .
I like all the episodes they are all classics .

Lyna303
wow haven't seen them in a while...i don't even have cable anymore...i miss watching those old cartoons though...

Koenig
Tom and Jerry here in England are to be cut sad they are cutting all the smoking scenes out so kids don't smoke how PC can you get. mad

Tom and Jerry is a classic in it's own right. laughing big grin

steverules
In the last episode they became friends.

PVS
they were friends in many later episodes. i guess parents were all upset over the violence to they turned tom and jerry into sap pussies

coolmovies
Thats what tom and jerry is about cartoon violance

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by coolmovies

Have you seened the movie?"Tom and Jerry the movie?"It is pretty good came out in the early nintys I was told.jmcat

coolmovies
ya i love that too classic !

LORDSIDIOUS01
I grew up watching Tom and Jerry. This is a classic and timeless cartoon. Now I watch them with my nephew.

JaehSkywalker
what if they make a CGI movie of Tom and Jerry like Garfield's movie?

what do you think?

guy222
Originally posted by coolmovies

such a good show. still view with my niece and nephew

ToMacco
Itchy and Scratchy.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ToMacco
Itchy and Scratchy.

I loved the theme song.

"They fight, they fight!

They fight, They fight, They fight, They fight,

Fight, fight, fight, - fight, fight, fight,

The itchy and scratchy show!!"

lol. They were definitely parodying "Tom and Jerry".

LoneUnknown
I haven't seen Tom and Jerry for ages! Used to watch them all the time years ago on Cartoon Network lol Don't have that channel anymore so no more Tom and Jerry sad Used to love the way Tom always used to do that big banshee scream when he was in pain. Or when he used to say, "Don't you believe it." laughing Ohhh the good old days.

ADarksideJedi
They are classic.I always like Tom the best.Jerry I would love to get eaten by tom!Did anyone see the old movie they had of them?Pretty funny!jm

coolmovies
Just seen a few on utube great classics i only like the ones produced by fred

Bradford Curse
I love those two guys, some of the wackiest animation from Van Beuren in the early 30's. I think Thunderbean Animation is going to put out a complete collection of these guys.

Not the Tom & Jerry you are talking about? Oh well...

Those two cutups are great. It's a good thing that Warner is offering a replacement program on both Spotlight collections, restoring the shorts to their unpc glory. Volume 3 comes out later this year.

Also try the Woody Woodpecker collection next week.

By the by, Tom & Jerry, the best ones, the ones most remember, are not episodes, they are theatrical short subjects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.