Silver Surfer vs The incredible Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisnel The One
SILVER SURFER vs The Incredible Hulk?

batdude123
Surfer 12/10.

bigbran
hulk absorbs gamma into his body, and then he gets excited , and mad to celestial levels, and goodbye patrick stewart!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer turns hulk into Guacomole. And turns Superman into Some chips and has himself a fiesta.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
hulk absorbs gamma into his body, and then he gets excited , and mad to celestial levels, and goodbye patrick stewart!!

That's REALLY not funny anymore. erm

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
That's REALLY not funny anymore. erm its not mant to be, its a battle.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer turns hulk into Guacomole. And turns Superman into Some chips and has himself a fiesta.

Um, Silver Surfer has been shown that he can't transmutate extremely powerful beings, so I don't know if he could do that to Superman. erm Hulk, probably.

batdude123
its not mant to be, its a battle.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

BobbyD

That's not nice-but it was quite funny. laughing

bigbran
Um, Silver Surfer has been shown that he can't transmutate extremely powerful beings, so I don't know if he could do that to Superman. erm Hulk, probably. god your a fanboy.

batdude123
god your a fanboy.

I'm the fanboy??? roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm just stating facts. He couldn't transmutate anyone really powerful (around Thor level). Get facts straight b*tch!!!

bigbran
I'm the fanboy??? roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm just stating facts. He couldn't transmutate anyone herald level. Get facts straight b*tch!!! im not a fanboy, dont roll your eyes at me.
and supes isnt on an ss level.
and he could neva transmute hulk into anything!!!

Dinalfos
Surfer wins ofcourse.

batdude123
im not a fanboy, dont roll your eyes at me.
and supes isnt on an ss level.
and he could neva transmute hulk into anything!!!

Excuse me, did I say Superman is more powerful or could beat Silver Surfer??? What the f**k? Nope, I didn't. He would beat Supes 8/10. I just simply said he couldn't transmutate him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MJOILNIR
*snigger* Sersi could shifty *draws back into the shadows*

Dinalfos
I'm the fanboy??? roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm just stating facts. He couldn't transmutate anyone really powerful (around Thor level). Get facts straight b*tch!!!

So what kind of power pushes a really powerful guy beyond SS's transmutation abilities?

bigbran
gay hulk wins though, now hes got extra creme.

bigbran
Excuse me, did I say Superman is more powerful or could beat Silver Surfer??? What the f**k? Nope, I didn't. He would beat Supes 8/10. I just simply said he couldn't transmutate him. roll eyes (sarcastic) you rolled your eyes after you said the last sentence!!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
So what kind of power pushes a really powerful guy beyond SS's transmutation abilities?

Anyone around herald level of power.

TheDecider
Hulk would get so angry that transmutation wouldnt affect him. And we would be so angry he could run faster than surfer. Hulk 10/10 he cant lost we all no that.

batdude123
you rolled your eyes after you said the last sentence!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dinalfos
Anyone around herald level of power.

Yeah, but what's the power that stops it? Is it physical resistance? Or magical abilities? Because I really don't think Superman is immune to that kind of manipulation. Surfer is WAY above Superman.

juggernaut66666
www.leaderslair.com/hulk/hulkvssurfer

Frisnel The One
Well I started this topic silver surfer vs the hulk my opinion is despite hulks amazing excelling strenght silver surfer is far more powerful. Surfer has more varieties of power than the hulk state your prediction I'm going with the silver surfer without question!

batdude123
Yeah, but what's the power that stops it? Is it physical resistance? Or magical abilities? Because I really don't think Superman is immune to that kind of manipulation. Surfer is WAY above Superman.

Physical resistence/Will power. It's not magical resistence. SS merged the power cosmic with the Odin magic. He can't transmutate anyone too powerful. Hell, he had trouble transmutating Sinister. And, he was completely drained after absorbing somebody who carries around less energy than Superman. erm

bigbran
TOLD YOU THERE WAS A GAY HULK!!!

badabing
http://img233.echo.cx/img233/8359/order2b2ik.jpg

batdude123
You know bada, we all know it's the logout screen. erm

bigbran
Physical resistence/Will power. It's not magical resistence. SS merged the power cosmic with the Odin magic. He can't transmutate anyone too powerful. Hell, he had trouble transmutating Sinister. And, he was completely drained after absorbing somebody who carries around less energy than Superman. erm what about when surfer absorded the red sun?

badabing
I guess I can only fool you once. stick out tongue

soxfn89
Silver surfer 10/10

batdude123
what about when surfer absorded the red sun?

PIS. Plain and simple. He's shown many times that he gets drained when he absorbs too much energy from another person. erm

bigbran
PIS. Plain and simple. He's shown many times that he gets drained when he absorbs too much energy from another person. erm maybe those other times were pis!!!

bigbran
i cant call pis on supes, but you can call it on ss?
ss has absorbed alot from firelord when he fought him, and someone who can absorb, gamma from hulk, has to be up there!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thor is magical. And has a hammer to absorb some of the surfer's powers. magical Beings are harder for surfer to transmute. Superman most def is transmutable. Mxy does it all the time.

Dinalfos
Physical resistence/Will power. It's not magical resistence. SS merged the power cosmic with the Odin magic. He can't transmutate anyone too powerful. Hell, he had trouble transmutating Sinister. And, he was completely drained after absorbing somebody who carries around less energy than Superman. erm

Yeah okay. Funny, because the power cosmic should supply him with unlimited energy.

batdude123
Thor is magical. And has a hammer to absorb some of the surfer's powers. magical Beings are harder for surfer to transmute. Superman most def is transmutable. Mxy does it all the time.

Let's not confuse things. Silver Surfer has a hard time transmutating guys that are on herald level. In fact, he's never done so. He struggled with transmutating even Mr. Sinister! And, magic isn't the problem. Hell, he's merged the Odin force with the power cosmic. wink

And come on. Mr. Mxy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silver Surfer

badabing
Are you saying that Silver Surfer is on the same level as Mister Mxyztplk?!?
blink

batdude123
maybe those other times were pis!!!

Nope, consistent showings trump a one time thing. wink

bigbran
Nope, consistent showings trump a one time thing. wink are you saying that hulk couldnt reach a celestial level again?
you sir are a hater.
seacrest out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by badabing
Are you saying that Silver Surfer is the same level as Mister Mxyztplk?!?
blink

Not at all. Even Mr. Mxy made fun of Silver Surfers transmuting powers, But I was just showing that something that Mxy shrunk, the silver surfer was able to restore. making me think that silver surfer can transmute Superman since Mxy did. I think Silver Surfer can beat Hulk and Superman together.

badabing
Not at all. Even Mr. Mxy made fun of Silver Surfers transmuting powers, But I was just showing that something that Mxy shrunk, the silver surfer was able to restore. making me think that silver surfer can transmute Superman since Mxy did. I think Silver Surfer can beat Hulk and Superman together.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. cool

batdude123

Crossovers are not canon. Only the JLA vs. Avengers one was. wink

So, you can't use them as evidence. They aren't official.

batdude123
are you saying that hulk couldnt reach a celestial level again?
you sir are a hater.
seacrest out.

What the f**k? confused

Dinalfos
Actually, the Batman and Spiderman cross over was shared continuity as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Crossovers are not canon. Only the JLA vs. Avengers one was. wink

So, you can't use them as evidence. They aren't official.

Yeah that cross over is cannon. They mention the x overs all the time in jla. Talking about the multi verse. They remember almost all of thier encounters. And mxy even mentioned his trip to the marvel verse once. What isn't cannon is bad writing. Jeph Loeb and supergirl comes to mind. Superman beating Darksied comes to mind. Wolverine Beating Lobo with bone claws comes to mind. The hulk beating Thor or Juggernaut comes to mind. Bad writing is just bad writing. That is what is non-cannon!!

batdude123
Actually, the Batman and Spiderman cross over was shared continuity as well.

Really? Could've sworn it wasn't. confused At any rate, the one with SS in it is NOT canon.

batdude123
Yeah that cross over is cannon. They mention the x overs all the time in jla. Talking about the multi verse. They remember almost all of thier encounters. And mxy even mentioned his trip to the marvel verse once. What isn't cannon is bad writing. Jeph Loeb and supergirl comes to mind. Superman beating Darksied comes to mind. Wolverine Beating Lobo with bone claws comes to mind. The hulk beating Thor or Juggernaut comes to mind. Bad writing is just bad writing. That is what is non-cannon!!

No, actually they mention their encounter with the Avengers in the JLA. THAT is in continuity. The one with SS in the DC Universe in NOT canon. wink Nice try bud. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, actually they mention their encounter with the Avengers in the JLA. THAT is in continuity. The one with SS in the DC Universe in NOT canon. wink Nice try bud. thumb up

I could have sworn mxy remembers his encounter with the impossible man. I'll have to look it up.

batdude123
I could have sworn mxy remembers his encounter with the impossible man. I'll have to look it up.

It's pretty much well known that Silver Surfer's visit to DC was not canon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's pretty much well known that Silver Surfer's visit to DC was not canon.

Well Mxy has mentioned the marvel universe a couple times and he knows all about the surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Frisnel The One
SILVER SURFER vs The Incredible Hulk?

The Silver Surfer has at least class 100 strength right? That puts him out starting at Thor, Hulk, herculese lvls right? Am I wrong in this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Powers and abilities
The Silver Surfer possesses vast power known as the "Power Cosmic," gained when Galactus restructured his former body. He has the ability to channel ambient cosmic energy into his body at will, and expel it violently as concussive force or gently as a means to restructure molecules according to his mental design. The Surfer can generate beams of energy with sufficient destructive force to destroy a planet or, by contrast, generate such subtle amounts of energy to restructure the molecules of the natural pigments within a plant to change its color. The Surfer can rearrange the molecules of matter to create other configurations and can even directly transmute elements. While he can use his power to revitalize life energies and heal the wounded, there is no proof that he can create life from nothingness or return the dead to life.

The Surfer possesses vast superhuman strength. Additionally, the Surfer can use the Power Cosmic to amplify his physical strength to a level at least rivaling that of an enraged Savage Hulk. In addition, his body can move and react at superhuman velocities, he routinely navigates asteroid fields and attacks entire armadas of starships at near light speed while maintaining surgical precision.

The Silver Surfer (Simon & Schuster/Fireside Books, 1978), one of the first graphic novels.Cover Art by Earl NoremThe Silver Surfer has certain cosmic energy-enhanced perceptions which enable him, through concentration, to become aware of the patterns of energy which surround him. Accordingly, he can sense great concentrations or deployments of energy at a great range, the extent of which is undetermined but is at least on an intra-galactic scale. He has a special affinity for the life energies of living beings, and can use his cosmic powers to augment them to a certain degree. The Surfer's other senses are also thus enhanced: he has demonstrated the ability to see as far as a light year while concentrating and without obstructions to his line of sight. Although the Surfer's senses are superhumanly keen, his sometimes detached and introspective nature occasionally leaves him unaware of his surroundings.

The forces binding together the molecules making up the silvery material that composes the Silver Surfer's "skin" are so great that there are few known forces in the universe great enough to overcome them. The inner portions of his body have also been restructured to be highly resistant to injury. Thus, the Surfer is invulnerable to most forms of physical harm. He can easily withstand great extremes of temperature caused by the build-up of friction within atmospheres, the vacuum of space or the intense heat found within stars. He has flown through the cores of stars and even soared through a supernova explosion on at least one occasion. He can survive without difficulties in the vacuum of outer space and hyperspace, and his body can withstand the stresses of travel at near-light speeds in regular space and of even greater speeds, in hyperspace. He has maintained that he is no longer in fact "mortal", but this is most likely an inference that he now has very little in common biologically with humans, rather than an assertion that he cannot be killed. It is likely that the Surfer does not age; his counterpart in the future timeline of the Guardians of the Galaxy is over a thousand years old and is at least as powerful as his present-day counterpart. The Surfer's mind has also been restructured so that he has considerable resistance to telepathy and other mind control methods. He has the ability to communicate with various alien species regardless of their native language, and to speak to others in the vacuum of space, possibly through a limited form of telepathy.

The Silver Surfer does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy directly through his skin. Although his body does not require sleep, his mind must still rest occasionally in order to give it an opportunity to dream.

By using his board to exceed 99.9% of the speed of light (186,000 miles per second), the Surfer can shift himself into hyperspace, a dimension in which velocity is not limited by the speed of light. The Surfer can also compress his own bodily matter so as to shift himself into a so-called microverse. Additionally, he can phase his body's molecules to pass through solid matter or energy. The Surfer has demonstrated his ability to manipulate "temporal" or "chronal" energies and thus has proven himself capable of travelling to the past.

Despite these vast powers, the Surfer is not completely unstoppable. He has in the past been wounded by vastly powerful forms of magic and by other users of the Power Cosmic, such as Galactus and his other heralds. He is not completely immune to psionics or other forms of mental attack or manipulation, although his willpower, spiritual strength, and Galactus' mental and spiritual tampering provide him with a great deal of resistance to mind control and psionics.

badabing
It's pretty much well known that Silver Surfer's visit to DC was not canon. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well Mxy has mentioned the marvel universe a couple times and he knows all about the surfer.
Who cares? You're both on a time out! mad

stick out tongue

Dinalfos
It puts him in any class 100 character's range. Class 100 = everything between 100 tons and infinity.

batdude123

Maybe so. Still; SS in DC=noncanon

The comics you're referring to aren't canon.

Soljer
It puts him in any class 100 character's range. Class 100 = everything between 100 tons and infinity.

The Surfer is class 100 as a base. However, he can augment his strength to unknown levels through concentration and the harnessing of the Power Cosmic.

This, coupled with the fact that the surfer doesn't have (nor need) any lifting feats, put us at a loss for his comparitive strength. Or for his comparitive strength potential.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soljer
The Surfer is class 100 as a base. However, he can augment his strength to unknown levels through concentration and the harnessing of the Power Cosmic.

This, coupled with the fact that the surfer doesn't have (nor need) any lifting feats, put us at a loss for his comparitive strength. Or for his comparitive strength potential.

Well, duh.

Soljer
Well, duh.

I was trying to further your point, and clarifiy. Some in the thread didn't even know that the Surfer was Class 100.

Accel
PIS. Plain and simple. He's shown many times that he gets drained when he absorbs too much energy from another person. erm
Which people are you talking about?

FujiFuu
Um... Silver surfer 10/10 I don't even know why people are talking about other stuff that doesn't relate...

thedude1948
Powers and abilities
The Silver Surfer possesses vast power known as the "Power Cosmic," .............
Thanks I am sure nobody knew who the Silver surfer was roll eyes (sarcastic)

SS vs Hulk SS wins 10/10
SS vs Superman SS wins 10/10
SS vs Hulk and Superman SS wins 10/10

rotiart
SS drains all the gamma out of hulk.

Rols
SS wins.

bigbran
hulk drains all the power cosmic out of ss.

Big Sexy
It's pretty much well known that Silver Surfer's visit to DC was not canon. No but the DC, marvel was mentioned in a canon exiles comic. I think someone also posted that it was also stated in a green latern issue also.

Accel
Originally posted by Big Sexy
No but the DC, marvel was mentioned in a canon exiles comic. I think someone also posted that it was also stated in a green latern issue also.
Access from the Marvel vs DC crossover appeared in a Green Lantern comic.

juggernaut66666
LOL check this big grinbig grin

Rols
Originally posted by Accel
Access from the Marvel vs DC crossover appeared in a Green Lantern comic.

Would that be considered Canon then? Its a good question..

darthgoober
Bump

LORDSIDIOUS01
I love thw Surfer but HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

darthgoober
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I love thw Surfer but HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.
Please be kidding.

Accel
Originally posted by Rols
Would that be considered Canon then? Its a good question..
I've asked that question before, but I don't believe I ever got an answer people could agree on.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Accel
I've asked that question before, but I don't believe I ever got an answer people could agree on.
Yeah and don't forget, it was established that Lobo was paid to take a dive against Wolverine in a Lobo comic, so wouldn't THAT mean it was cannon for DC also?

bigbran
are you saying that hulk couldnt reach a celestial level again?
you sir are a hater.
seacrest out. laughing
Oh ya... Hulk used to be at Celestial level strength, and it only took him seconds...
Damn Hulk fans!

darthgoober
laughing
Oh ya... Hulk used to be at Celestial level strength, and it only took him seconds...
Damn Hulk fans!
I laughed when I saw that too. I honestly wasn't sure whether you were serious or joking. laughing out loud

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
I laughed when I saw that too. I honestly wasn't sure whether you were serious or joking. laughing out loud Joking the whole way through... come on, absorb the power cosmic from Surfer? laughing

I miss the only smart Hulk fanboy... Superchangeling... that guy was the shit.

darthgoober
Joking the whole way through... come on, absorb the power cosmic from Surfer? laughing

I miss the only smart Hulk fanboy... Superchangeling... that guy was the shit.
Well that's good to know. laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well that's good to know. laughing I also hated Hulk back then (on the forums). For another point.

WrathfulDwarf
This is just as bad as the Hulk vs. Darkseid thread.

bigbran
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is just as bad as the Hulk vs. Darkseid thread. Almost... Hulk is just plain overated though (by most).

batdude123
Norrin all day, everyday 10/10 with 70% of his power depleted.

And that's being nice to Hulk.

Martian_mind
Kitten

spidey-dude
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4530/hulkrapessurferyo5vb7.jpg

Faceman
Surfer 12/10. How dare you!!! mad

Surfer 20/10

D-Block
SS wins

spidey-dude
what book is that of the picture i posted up there

janus77
SS.

DevilGoblin
Current Hulk would annihilate Silver Surfer

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is just as bad as the Hulk vs. Darkseid thread.

Hulk would destroy Darkseid. Look at my signature.

DevilGoblin
Silver Surfer can beat the hulk only on KMC laughing

Comics > Comic Boards.

Current Hulk owned Silver Surfer horribly.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4530/hulkrapessurferyo5vb7.jpg

juggernaut66666
You retard that time Surfer was depowered and he was still owning Hulk.That picture is after Surfer stopped fighting and Hulk just cheapshoted him and still he couldn't KO him.Go read comics you dumbass.

Batman-Prime
SS 8/10

janus77
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Current Hulk would annihilate Silver Surfer
what's he going to do if Surfer begins to drain the gamma out of him, yet again?

and even though The Hulk has infinite reserves to draw upon, all The Surfer need do is use that Gamma against him.

Surfer's energy manipulation would easily overcome Hulk's far superior strength...

and I really do like The Hulk but, The Surfer's just got too much versatility and too many ways of overcoming Hulk's strengths.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by janus77
what's he going to do if Surfer begins to drain the gamma out of him, yet again?

and even though The Hulk has infinite reserves to draw upon, all The Surfer need do is use that Gamma against him.

Surfer's energy manipulation would easily overcome Hulk's far superior strength...

and I really do like The Hulk but, The Surfer's just got too much versatility and too many ways of overcoming Hulk's strengths.

Current Hulk can't be drained. He adapts to everything. Silver Surfer could drain him only in preistorical stories 60 years ago.

Hulk haters can't accept it laughing (a real nightmare for them)

juggernaut66666
Current Hulk can't be drained. He adapts to everything. Silver Surfer could drain him only in preistorical stories 60 years ago.

You retard Surfer could just disindegrade him or turn him into rock.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You retard Surfer could just disindegrade him or turn him into rock.

Haven't you heard? Hulk recently merged with Storm. If you kill him it unleashes his true potential.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Haven't you heard? Hulk recently merged with Storm. If you kill him it unleashes his true potential.

He "merged" with Storm ? blink *Ahem, do you have scans? droolio

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He "merged" with Storm ? blink *Ahem, do you have scans? droolio

blink

Joke?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
blink

Joke?

Sry bad one paperbag3

janus77

I don't think I'd count myself amongst the "Hulk haters", though many here clearly do lack any pretence even, towards objectivity in their desire to smear the character.

still, I honestly can't see Hulk holding out against The Surfer. unless he's become totally impervious to harm at all levels of power, rather than just at his most monstrous.

Surfer should still be able to drain The Hulk, what's happened to The Hulk to change that?

Surfer could encase Hulk in some energy/adamantium containment for a while (though I'm certain Hulk would quickly smash his way out of it), and get a bfr that way.

I don't think he can kill Hulk, just that Hulk's not capable of harming The Surfer. He's physically durable enough to take all but the maddest Hulk's attacks, he's too fast, dynamic and has too great a range to his attacks, to ever be 'tagged' ... so it comes down to who can harm whom more often, and that's in Surfer's favour.

miraclethree
go with the hulk

ss tried to drain the giant in ss#125 and failed

and current hulk beat to a pulp ss, he also proved to be more durable (see the portal feat)

classic savage hulk 5/10
current hulk 9/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by miraclethree
go with the hulk

ss tried to drain the giant in ss#125 and failed

and current hulk beat to a pulp ss, he also proved to be more durable (see the portal feat)

classic savage hulk 5/10
current hulk 9/10
SS also said in v3 125 that he could easily kill him.
no expression

Soljer
That Surfer couldn't access the power cosmic. He also had STOPPED FIGHTING the Hulk, and only got tagged after he was THANKING the Hulk.

Before then, he was kicking the Hulk's (and about half a dozen other gladiators') asses in HAND TO HAND.

The only chance the Hulk has is if Norrin is completely barred from the power cosmic, is forced to fight hand to hand, and then stands still and LETS the Hulk beat on him.

If any of the above aren't true, Norrin stomps the Hulk, 10/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
SS also said in v3 125 that he could easily kill him.
no expression

Not just kill him, but disintegrate him.

The Fake Macoy
Hulk will get owned badly by the Surfer. Do we even need to debate this?

no_limits
this is LIONKING not no limt

i feel surfer is a capable of changing superman in to water or air or something of the sort. but my brother wont except that.

can we get a list of things surfer changes. most included other heros or villians

no_limits
this is LIONKING

i feel the reason y they dont let him change people in to things is because he would not have many villians to fight.

thats y he is never bloodlusted. think about it whats the point of him turning superman in to air or something like that. the comic would last about a page.

no_limits
this is LIONKING not no limt

i hope one day (the one above all) choses surfer as the new cosmic judge. that would be cool

zbucsz
HULK can never die he'll keep coming back

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
That Surfer couldn't access the power cosmic. He also had STOPPED FIGHTING the Hulk, and only got tagged after he was THANKING the Hulk.

Before then, he was kicking the Hulk's (and about half a dozen other gladiators') asses in HAND TO HAND.

The only chance the Hulk has is if Norrin is completely barred from the power cosmic, is forced to fight hand to hand, and then stands still and LETS the Hulk beat on him.

If any of the above aren't true, Norrin stomps the Hulk, 10/10.
All Surfer did was knock Hulk back twice and the first time was even a sucker shot. I don't see how that constitutes as an ass-kicking.

HigH ScholaR
Silver Surfer is taking this theres many ways in which he can. sure Hulk consatnt adaption will probably play a factor as it has before with matter manipulation and draining hulk's gamma rays has only be a temporay thing at first as he will shortly regain his gamma levels. ButSS is everything the hulk is a then some theres so many obvious ways AND INTRICATE ways in which SS can hurt, stop and/or beat hulk

janus77
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Silver Surfer is taking this theres many ways in which he can. sure Hulk consatnt adaption will probably play a factor as it has before with matter manipulation and draining hulk's gamma rays has only be a temporay thing at first as he will shortly regain his gamma levels. ButSS is everything the hulk is a then some theres so many obvious ways AND INTRICATE ways in which SS can hurt, stop and/or beat hulk
Hulk can constantly adapt?
how does that work?

or are you just saying that his gamma levels will quickly rise again, after/whilst The Surfer is draining him. if the later, it sounds quite plausible and could potentially stalemate that tactic, though as you say, Surfer's got a lot more he could do.

I've not read either for a long time now, I'm planning to go to the big comic shop off Tottenham Crt Road one of these days and stock up on Surfer/Hulk/Batman and maybe Takion (if that's still around) comics.

anyone recommendations?

grey fox
So how does Hulk adapt to having his molecules spread across the galaxy ? Or turned to cheese ? Or perhaps deal with THREE surfers.

Hulk is no match , putting a brick against Surfer is (quite frankly) insulting to the character.

Norrin eats Hulk alive and shits out his remains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.