You run this gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Here's the catch...you are now equipped with your very own GL ring!
Yay! You get two days training to get used to it. You're getting a crash course trained by Killowag.

Afterwards you have to go after the following villains. You get to recharge and heal completely before each match.

1. Kraven
2. Cheetah
3. Sandman
4. Clayface
5. Rhino
6. Solomon Grundy
7. Terrax
8. Sinestro

That's your learning curve. Good luck with that.

rotiart
I die at grundy.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by rotiart
I die at grundy. That's better than me. I die at Kraven laughing

batdude123
Please. I'd kick the sh*t out of everybody there. cool

rotiart
Kilowogs my teacher. I'm sure if the current GL learned how to defeat an superpowered enemy with zero training... i'd get something out of having the greatest teacher in the corps and 2 days..

I make giant hammers to bash all my foes.. and fly above them... its just that 2 days aint enough to learn force fields and concentration and flying.. so i die at grundy. smile

newjak86
All he has to say is that the ring's abilities are based on the willpower and imagination of the ring I'm very creative I could come up with some things to do to people.

But yeah even with all that I probably would have trouble dealing with the last three

Psyquis52
Originally posted by newjak86
All he has to say is that the ring's abilities are based on the willpower and imagination of the ring I'm very creative I could come up with some things to do to people.

But yeah even with all that I probably would have trouble dealing with the last three Probably? You think? I seem to recall putting Terrax and Sinestro in there somewhere. I think that's a pretty tall order for any GL

newjak86
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Probably? You think? I seem to recall putting Terrax and Sinestro in there somewhere. I think that's a pretty tall order for any GL Obviously the last two would be hard for any GL to take down Grundy is very tough but depending upon his power set he isn't that to overcome with a well thought out attack.

Superboy Prime
Sinestro makes me his ***** and shoves the chopped remains of my ex in my fridge.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by newjak86
Obviously the last two would be hard for any GL to take down Grundy is very tough but depending upon his power set he isn't that to overcome with a well thought out attack. Cool. Juuuuuust Checking. big grin

badabing
They all fall to the might of my giant, green pimp hand.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by badabing
They all fall to the might of my giant, green pimp hand. That is a mighty pimp hand. wink

Wolverine2006
I wuld make a Jesus with my ring and beat everyone

bigbran
i would take my sweet ass time on kraven so i could learn the rings power more in battle.

Validus
1-5 can't really do much. Grundy might be tough to KO but he's still grounded. Figuring out something shouldn't be too hard.

Terrax would sadly hand me my ass. sad

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
1-5 can't really do much. Grundy might be tough to KO but he's still grounded. Figuring out something shouldn't be too hard.

Terrax would sadly hand me my ass. sad

Would he ask you about your wiener? baka

Validus
Hopefully not. barker

batdude123
tuftwood

Inhuman
I would clear it blindfolded while drunk and half asleep sombrero2

rotiart
Right... in your dreams... in your COMA!

grey fox
I'd probably lose at Cheetah considering she has Super speed...although my auto shield could bock most hits....

Otherwise I get to terrax and lose , beating every enemy so far with the time honored tradition of

Bubble + Fling into space = Victory

Remember kid's math is your friend thumb up

ExodusCloak
I clear it...I'm fanboy powered plus...anything Squirrel Girl can do I can do better. big grin

joesha28
I will stop at 2.Cheetah(Barbara Ann Minerva)..i will be busy screwing her to bother about the rest. How abt a BIG finger Barbara?

FujiFuu
I clear it with ease.

Tshern
I'd probably die at Terrax. And during the two days of training, I would probably by instructed by someone rather than just messing around by myself? Anyways, I would just stay out of Grundy's reach, cowardice is my sport.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Here's the catch...you are now equipped with your very own GL ring!
Yay! You get two days training to get used to it. You're getting a crash course trained by Killowag.

Afterwards you have to go after the following villains. You get to recharge and heal completely before each match.

1. Kraven
2. Cheetah
3. Sandman
4. Clayface
5. Rhino
6. Solomon Grundy
7. Terrax
8. Sinestro

That's your learning curve. Good luck with that.
1.Kraven is toast, a GL ring ws an almost peak human using traps jungle based and animals?Come on.
2.ROTFL
3.I use the ring to create a bubble and contain in it Sandman, then I'll enhance the heat energy into the bubble causing Sandman to turn into quartz.
4.See above, but I dunno what will happend to CF
5.Oh yeah, 7feet tall battle armor surrounds me, and I own him.Or I can just grab Big R for the neck with a rope like construct and throw him in outerspace.
6.I'll contain him, and then take him into the sun.
7.Ok, this is the hard call.Terrax got major experience, both in battle and with the use of his powers.I'll fly into space, taking him far from the ground which he can use as a weapon and in a sector without asteroids.Here, just strength and energy powers will do the job, and considering Terrax needs a stone platform to fly, I'll first destroy it, and then take him down while he's just floating in space.

ThePittman
Well considering that I would know all there strenghts and weakness I would run it no problem.

Soleran
I would destroy the WHOLE lot of them, mostly because the fights themselves don't have a time limit so I would spend YEARS fighting the first 2 guys using different powerssmile

After about 5 years of cat and mousing the first two guys I would move up in rank and spend several more years mastering my powers on slightly harder opponents!

I would crush them all like a worm.

Sin I AM
I'd kill everyone, then slaughter every superman fanboy I came across and, pimp slap Aunt May,.......go find Clark and make him my b*tch and finally give Thanos my ring......cuz Death aint got shit on me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.