Scorpian vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins?

Psyquis52
Scorpion 6/10

complexbrother
Good Fight

Scorpion takes this 7/10

The Pict
which scorpion?

rotiart
Scorpion would never be able to "kill" wolverine. If its about putting wolverine down, he could however stun wolverine...

i wonder what would happen if wolverine cut those... tentacle.. whatever.. things.. would they regrow?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by rotiart
Scorpion would never be able to "kill" wolverine. If its about putting wolverine down, he could however stun wolverine...

i wonder what would happen if wolverine cut those... tentacle.. whatever.. things.. would they regrow? Okay. Now I know we're confused. He's referring to Scorpion the Spiderman enemy.

Wolverine2006
that acid sucks for Wolverine, Scorpion culd win but he culdnt kill Wolverine.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
that acid sucks for Wolverine, Scorpion culd win but he culdnt kill Wolverine.

Why not?!?! What the f**k?

He burns Wolverine's flesh off and then rips Wolverine's skull off of his vertebre no expression

Wolverine2006
becuz Scorpion cant rip Wolverines skull off. But wats the use in arguing with someone whos just arguing becuz they dont like Wolverine...

...actually there is one winning the arguement. big grin

grey fox
Scorpion takes this.

Strength - Scorpion trumps wolvie , Logan POSSIBLY has 1-2 ton strength wheras Scorpion is usually 11-12 tons (able to out muscle a pre upgrade spidey) but then when we take the venom symbiote into account ...well it should bump Gargan up to a class 30....possibly 40.

Speed - His own inherent speed is enough to keep up with parker , now lets bump it up with the symbiote. He out speeds Logan with ease.

Intelligence - Wolvie has this one , scorpion is average level of intelligence at best.

Wolverine2006
This isnt the new Venom, its the old Scorpion

grey fox
This isnt the new Venom, its the old Scorpion

Meh , he STILL knocks wolvie around.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine culd only win if he got a hit on Scorpion, then it wuld be easy but otherwise I give it to Scorpion 7/10

soxfn89
Scorpion wins this one

Whittdawg92
scorp.

H. S. 6
I'd give Scorpion the majority, as long as he doesn't have to kill Wolverine.

batdude123
Wolverine 10/10. tuftwood

Grimm22
becuz Scorpion cant rip Wolverines skull off. But wats the use in arguing with someone whos just arguing becuz they dont like Wolverine..
...actually there is one winning the arguement. big grin

Why wouldnt he be able to rip off his skull?!? What the f**k?

It was never said that he had adamantium ligaments no expression

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Grimm22

It was never said that he didnt have adamantium ligaments.

A.J
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine 10/10. tuftwood Co-signed. smokin'

Dinalfos
Scorpion is strong and his tail is pretty fecking dangerous, but If Wolverine uses all of his skills, he can win a good majority.

darth fury
oooo i duno wolvie is outclassed in most departments but he did stand a blast from nitro when he was on those superhuman steroid thingys and he survived magneto ripping the adamatium from his body if it was scorp knocking out wolvie then scorp wins but in a death match wolvie would take it. and scorp couldn't rip wolvies skull off there are several bones in connection between the neck and skull (if i remember rightly).

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Scorpion is strong and his tail is pretty fecking dangerous, but If Wolverine uses all of his skills, he can win a good majority. I agree, Scorpion may be dangerous buts hes pretty dumb.

jinzin
if we're talking mortal kombat scorpion.. scorpion curbstomps the mutie into the 5th layer of hell...

if this IS spiderman's scorpion... wolverine makes minced meat outa the guy confused

jinzin

It was never said that he had adamantium ligaments no expression gee i dunno.. cause his skeletons bonded at an molecular level perhaps...

the same reason why ba'al couldn't rip him apart...

What the f**k? seriously it's like no matter how many times we tell you this shit it just doesn't sink in.... even when it's right there ON PAPER for you to read... it's truly amazing.

badabing
Scorpion rips off Logan's skull. ninja

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing

laughing

badabing
laughing laughing

Broly92
laughing And breaks Batman's legs no more batkick

jinzin

badabing.. you're like.. the most instigatingest friend ever!!!! mad

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
And breaks Batman's legs no more batkick

no expression

Shut the hell up. mad stick out tongue

Broly92
no expression

Shut the hell up. mad stick out tongue Originally posted by badabing
laughing

badabing
Originally posted by jinzin
You're right Jinzin. I have been effin' with everybody lately. I'll try to stop for 1 week.

Sirius77
Wolverine's skeleton is made out of the most indestructable metal in the Marvel Universe Earth, and his claws are made out of the same thing, if Wolerine goes beserk, then Scorpion's head goes with him, and I don't think Scorpion will do much healing after that.

Wolverine2006
....at all

Wolverine2006
gee i dunno.. cause his skeletons bonded at an molecular level perhaps...

What the f**k? seriously it's like no matter how many times we tell you this shit it just doesn't sink in.... even when it's right there ON PAPER for you to read... it's truly amazing.

its people like u who make me proud to be a Wolverine fan...u have all kinds of proof to back up wat u say.

Grimm22
gee i dunno.. cause his skeletons bonded at an molecular level perhaps...

Oh im sorry I forgot big grin

Wolverine's uber jobber aura protects him from getting his limbs ripped off wink

Redatom65
Wolverine no expression

Scorpiom
Well as you can tell, I am sure Scorpion takes it 7/10. The problem though is the way both are written. Scorpion is always written pretty dumb and he may not be the smartest man in the MU but he is average. Wolvie is written most of the time to be able to take on Galactus even. We all know this is crap. On paper Scorpion is the winner. But unfourtunatley if they met a comic (I dont know if they have or not) wolvie would take it just because of his popularity.

willRules
I think Spidey beats wolvie more often than not, so Scorpion curbstomps Logan yes

Originally posted by Scorpiom
Well as you can tell, I am sure Scorpion takes it 7/10. The problem though is the way both are written. Scorpion is always written pretty dumb and he may not be the smartest man in the MU but he is average. Wolvie is written most of the time to be able to take on Galactus even. We all know this is crap. On paper Scorpion is the winner. But unfourtunatley if they met a comic (I dont know if they have or not) wolvie would take it just because of his popularity.

I can tell you are a fan of scorpion so that was well said yes

A.J
And breaks Batman's legs no more batkick You bastard mad

badabing
And breaks Batman's legs no more batkick
Broly, them's a fightin' words!Originally posted by batdude123
no expressionShut the hell up. mad stick out tongue
Cosigned.
Originally posted by A.J
You bastard mad
Cosigned.

darth fury
Is this a death match cause if it is scorp gets pwned wolvie can walk away from anything scorp deals at him wolvie gets 1 good hit on scorp with his claws and scorps down but then again if its a knockout match scorps faster and stronger so it depend on the type of match.

jinzin
Originally posted by willRules
I think Spidey beats wolvie more often than not, so Scorpion curbstomps Logan yes

I can tell you are a fan of scorpion so that was well said yes no it wasn't... it's well said if you like to take into account the fact that you're ignoring blatent facts... and that's about it.
ON PAPER IN PANELS wolverine's already proven a fair superiority to scorpion... If scorpion is written to be dumb then he must be dumb... Oh wait.. i suppose rhino isn't as dumb as he is in comics cause that's not fair for him either rigth? pfffft...

fact is, a HUMAN like captain america can and HAS esily dropped scorpion in several panals... wolverine would do it faster and far gorier.

badabing
no it wasn't... it's well said if you like to take into account the fact that you're ignoring blatent facts... and that's about it.
ON PAPER IN PANELS wolverine's already proven a fair superiority to scorpion... If scorpion is written to be dumb then he must be dumb... Oh wait.. i suppose rhino isn't as dumb as he is in comics cause that's not fair for him either rigth? pfffft...

fact is, a HUMAN like captain america can and HAS esily dropped scorpion in several panals... wolverine would do it faster and far gorier.
You're right Jinzin. I have been effin' with everybody lately. I'll try to stop for 1 week.
6 more days.

jinzin
laughing out loud

Scorpiom
Now I think a more interesting fight would be the Venom/Gargan vs. Wolvie. I am sure Wolvie fought brock... how bad was it?

A.J
Broly, them's a fightin' words!
Cosigned.

Cosigned. cool

K3VIL
Venom Scorpion wins 10/10.
Outmatch Logan in every physical sector, and the claws wouldn't work on the symbiote, as we saw when Wolvie faced Venom in other occasions.

Classic Scorpion wins 10/10 too.
The Roxxon Oil Corp. enhanced Gargans strength, durability and speed, plus gaving him a new armor, able to shoot both plasma discharges from the tail and acid.It took the combined might of Spider-Man, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist to take him down.

darth fury
As i said it depend was type of match it is Wolverine managed to get his whole body burnt up and his skeleton left intact and he still healed and was up and running soon after being blown up by nitro while he was on those superhuman steroids.

So its depends on the match.

Broly92
Originally posted by A.J
You bastard mad
Broly, them's a fightin' words!
Cosigned.

Cosigned.
Originally posted by A.J
cool
eek! laughing miffed yes

willRules
no it wasn't... it's well said if you like to take into account the fact that you're ignoring blatent facts... and that's about it.

So you are just gonna ignore the times it took a few people including spidey to take down scorpion???? (like an injured Spidey, luke Cage and Iron-Fist) but Cap does it easily right roll eyes (sarcastic) Cap must have been reeking of P.I.S and C.I.S in a fight against scorpion, unless scorpion was seriously downgraded in a fight against Cap yes

Grimm22
Eh I can see Cap taking Scorpion seeing as he focuses more on defense than offesne, while Wolverine is more offfensive erm

Sparkz
This all begs the question what would Gargans toxins do to Wolverine 3 shots kill's a normal man so I wonder if about 3 or 4 would slow down his healing factor, not to mention the amount of acid he could shoot over old Wolverine.

If gargan plays it smart (HA!) he can attack Logan from a distance and overload his healing factor, if he plays it stupid (most likley) he'll go in close and make a mistake thus loosing a limb.

From range Scorps 8/10

Close up I'd make it a draw 5/5

Broly92
Originally posted by Sparkz
This all begs the question what would Gargans toxins do to Wolverine 3 shots kill's a normal man so I wonder if about 3 or 4 would slow down his healing factor, not to mention the amount of acid he could shoot over old Wolverine.

If gargan plays it smart (HA!) he can attack Logan from a distance and overload his healing factor, if he plays it stupid (most likley) he'll go in close and make a mistake thus loosing a limb.

From range Scorps 8/10

Close up I'd make it a draw 5/5
Then you are a fool when it comes to Wolverine
1.Overload his healing factor current Wolverine has a rediculous healing factor
2.Close up Wolverine owns
3.If he fights smart he would probably beat Spider-Man

Sparkz
Then you are a fool when it comes to Wolverine
1.Overload his healing factor current Wolverine has a rediculous healing factor
2.Close up Wolverine owns
3.If he fights smart he would probably beat Spider-Man

Ok granted I havent read much recent Wolverine, what does it take to overload it now adays?

Broly92
He took a nuke head on and Nitro roll eyes (sarcastic)

complexbrother
He took a nuke head on and Nitro roll eyes (sarcastic)

now that jut plain ol stupid. and if that happend (whick I know it didn't, the nuke part) it was pure 100% PIS !!! wacko

Grimm22
Well here's the answer to this fight shifty

http://scopi.ytmnd.com/

capt it up

becuase ba'al who class 100 failed to ripp wolverine a part

Mider999
cant he just beat the guy down to an inch of his life then shove his tail down the guys mouth and burn off every inch of living tissue?

Scorpiom
Well here's the answer to this fight shifty

http://scopi.ytmnd.com/

HAHA... that was classic

jinzin
Originally posted by willRules
So you are just gonna ignore the times it took a few people including spidey to take down scorpion???? (like an injured Spidey, luke Cage and Iron-Fist) but Cap does it easily right roll eyes (sarcastic) Cap must have been reeking of P.I.S and C.I.S in a fight against scorpion, unless scorpion was seriously downgraded in a fight against Cap yes or unless scorps was seriously upgraded to fight IF luke cage and spidey... confused funny how that happened ONE TIME.. but then a little while later spiderman punched scorpion out in 3 PANALS with EASE.
funny how captain america has beaten on scorpions ass... not only in a one on one but once WHILE fighting other villains....

and hell... even for wolverine's side here... kun lun... this guy took down IF, KOed luke cage with 2 hits, and fought off a slew of other shield and hired help with ease.. what happened when wolverine showed up? wolverine just about killed his punk ass...

so what we got here is a guy who's stronger.. but not strong enough to put logan down.

faster but considerably less intelligent, infinately less skilled, and simply not fast enough to dodge wolvie's blows.

and has a tail which he'll be lucky to keep 10 seconds into the fight....

sorry but scorpions not that big a deal.. he's had.. 2.. maybe 3 noteable showings and the rest of the time he's outsmarted and/or beaten into the ground. really.. just not that threatening IMO. erm

jinzin
Originally posted by Sparkz
Ok granted I havent read much recent Wolverine, what does it take to overload it now adays? nowadays? I'm almost scared to say... now wolvie's healing factor is at an all time high... seriously the guy just regenerated from a skeleton for god sakes.. but I'll ignore that for now...

Grimm22
nowadays? I'm almost scared to say... now wolvie's healing factor is at an all time high... seriously the guy just regenerated from a skeleton for god sakes.. but I'll ignore that for now...

Actually, there is going to be an explanation for that (Thank God)

In one of the upcoming Wolverine issues. So he probobly didnt do it on his own no

Arahan
Mortal Kombat Scorpion would lose against Wolverine.
None of Scorpions attacks will have a big effect on Logan.

Logan would take a fight vs Scorpion from MK 10/10.

Scorpiom
or unless scorps was seriously upgraded to fight IF luke cage and spidey... confused funny how that happened ONE TIME.. but then a little while later spiderman punched scorpion out in 3 PANALS with EASE.
funny how captain america has beaten on scorpions ass... not only in a one on one but once WHILE fighting other villains....

and hell... even for wolverine's side here... kun lun... this guy took down IF, KOed luke cage with 2 hits, and fought off a slew of other shield and hired help with ease.. what happened when wolverine showed up? wolverine just about killed his punk ass...

so what we got here is a guy who's stronger.. but not strong enough to put logan down.

faster but considerably less intelligent, infinately less skilled, and simply not fast enough to dodge wolvie's blows.

and has a tail which he'll be lucky to keep 10 seconds into the fight....

sorry but scorpions not that big a deal.. he's had.. 2.. maybe 3 noteable showings and the rest of the time he's outsmarted and/or beaten into the ground. really.. just not that threatening IMO. erm

Yeah I agree with you about the 2 or 3 good showings... I feel they could have done more with him. Yeah we all know he isnt the brightest scorpion in the brood but damn. As far as being infinetly less skilled... well lets not exagorate.

The thing is (and I wish it wasnt like this cause it does a discredit to the characters and other writers) is that characters powers and abilities fluctuate from time to time. I mean (now I am exagorating smile) in one issue Wolvie survives a blow from Hulk, then in another issue he has a hard time handling cyclops. That IMO is the worst kind of continuity... even worster smile (i meant to do that) then the DCU.

On paper I believe Scorp could takem 7/10. But in the books and whoever is writing maybe 2/10.

Just my 2 and a half cents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.