Zues(marvel) vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
JLA ROSTER:

1 sUPERMAN
2 Wonderwoman
3 Greenlantern(hal)
4 Martian
5 Flash
6 Aquaman
7 Captain Marvel

versus Zues .....

General Kon-El
Its spelled Zeus and he wins. Odin took Namor, some guy i forgot his name, Thor, Pulsar, and She-Hulk. Zeus is equal to Odin. THerefore, he is capable of defeating these guys

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Its spelled Zeus and he wins. Odin took Namor, some guy i forgot his name, Thor, Pulsar, and She-Hulk. Zeus is equal to Odin. THerefore, he is capable of defeating these guys sorry i wasn't aware the grammar police was in town..

Soljer
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
sorry i wasn't aware the grammar police was in town..

Grammar has little to do with it. It was poor spelling.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Soljer
Grammar has little to do with it. It was poor spelling. no its called a mistake Mr. Perfect.

Soljer
no its called a mistake Mr. Perfect.

A mistake is a rarity. For example, if I had misspelled rarity, because I mixed up the r and the i? Okay.

However, if I said rarity again, and misspelled it in the same fashion, one could claim it was a spelling error, and not a simple mistake. You misspelled Zeus twice. Not a mistake, Mr. Imperfect.

Psyquis52
Soljer is just being a pest. Don't mind him none. I just reckon that'n Zuiess guy wins this 8/10

Validus
JLA smile

JOE NUNEZ
A mistake is a rarity. For example, if I had misspelled rarity, because I mixed up the r and the i? Okay.

However, if I said rarity again, and misspelled it in the same fashion, one could claim it was a spelling error, and not a simple mistake. You misspelled Zeus twice. Not a mistake, Mr. Imperfect. i think you need a life dude, oh if your not debating on the fight stop taking up my thread space. Anyways Zuis wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Soljer is just being a pest. Don't mind him none. I just reckon that'n Zuiess guy wins this 8/10

Awww, it's fun to pester, though!

sad.

Psyquis52

sad. Heck (spits and misses the spitoon) you can get everybawdy all hell-fired up if'n you unt to. I ain't gonna piss on your far (fire in hick talk).

JOE NUNEZ

sad. you've been reported.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
JLA smile

yes

batdude123
you've been reported.

baka

batdude123
leftright tuftwood

olympian
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Its spelled Zeus and he wins. Odin took Namor, some guy i forgot his name, Thor, Pulsar, and She-Hulk. Zeus is equal to Odin. THerefore, he is capable of defeating these guys
Your probably thinking of Zeus himself when going against the Avengers.

Alfheim
Originally posted by batdude123
leftright tuftwood

LMFAO

JOE NUNEZ
baka youve been reported.

Tron
you've been reported.

I don't see why, you started it. He simply corrected you, you could've left it alone and moved on, rather than filling this thread with nonsense. Anyway, squash it, and stay on topic, both of you.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Tron
I don't see why, you started it. He simply corrected you, you could've left it alone and moved on, rather than filling this thread with nonsense. Anyway, squash it, and stay on topic, both of you. its a joke.dam tuff crowd....

complexbrother
this is my favorite thread so far because of the humor , you guys have my stomach hurting from all the laughing.

but ............ back to the question at hand Zeus destroys the JLA, hell he's in the top echilon of the sky gods (he's equal to the Asgardian allfather Oden) .

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by complexbrother
this is my favorite thread so far because of the humor , you guys have my stomach hurting from all the laugh embarrasment

Crease
JLA could take 1 skyfather 50/50.

Validus
Originally posted by Crease
JLA could take 1 skyfather 50/50.
Agreed. I think they've beaten too many high level people to say they can't.

JOE NUNEZ
Yeah, but Zueis..

batdude123
youve been reported.

herbwank

batdude123
Yeah, but Zueis..

Yeah, and.... ?

Crease
herbwank

lol...Best smiley ever.

Jyppe
Hmm, I'm not sure if this is the case, but didn't Zeus and other greece gods Sort of died? (Something to do with entering the next level of existance, and Hercules was left to create another legion of gods?)

On the topic at hand. IMO JLA has a fair chance of beating him, but I still think if he played his cards right and doesn't do anything he would need to do, he'd win. 60/40 for the Olympean god vs JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.