Lobo Vs. 1st age Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pain_of_death3
I don't know much bout 1st age Spawn, but of course I know he's not as powerful as the rest lol...So its up to you who win....

Reaper777
I think 1st age spawn can run out of power, and I dont doubt that lobo could tire him out pretty quick, spawn cant kill him, no one can, but he could damn shure knock him out.

I dont know, Ill have to think about it.

batdude123
thorinn

Reaper777
Originally posted by batdude123
thorinn
What the f**k?

batdude123
herbwank

Reaper777
Originally posted by batdude123
herbwank

hysterical

batdude123
tuftwood

Tron
Lobo would blast (or smash) first age Spawn to goo.

Tshern
Isn't First Age Spawn like a little bit over street level? Heck, grey fox once made a threat of his power levels, just can't find it...

Reaper777
Lobo could take him.

Dinalfos
Yeah, Classic Spawn ain't all that powerful. Lobo wins. However, if this was 2nd age Spawn, then he would turn Lobo into excrement.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yeah, Classic Spawn ain't all that powerful. Lobo wins. However, if this was 2nd age Spawn, then he would turn Lobo into excrement.

yes

Accel
Actually, even First Age Spawn is pretty powerful. He stalemated a monster that couldn't be beaten by the combined forces of Heaven and Hell.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Accel
Actually, even First Age Spawn is pretty powerful. He stalemated a monster that couldn't be beaten by the combined forces of Heaven and Hell.

He's powerful but I still think Lobo wins.

Milkie
No Dude

Spawn Wins

You guys underestimate 1st Age Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.