Superman vs Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Toe to Toe fist fight last man standing.

Immortal Hercules- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-hercules.html

olympian
Long distant figth > SM

Close figth = any of the two can win

H2H figth > Hercules

Betageuze
Immortal Hercules ..is... physically.. perhaps the most powerful individual in Marvel.....

more powerful than Thanos
more powerful than Gladiator
more powerful than Titannus
and..perhaps.. even more powerful .. than the most powerful human being one gods greedn earth... the incredible Hulk

Superman.. on the other hand.... is a Legend...

but so... Hercules is...

Hercules will beat Superman...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Betageuze
Immortal Hercules ..is... physically.. perhaps the most powerful individual in Marvel.....

and..perhaps.. even more powerful .. than the most powerful human being one gods greedn earth... the incredible Hulk

but so... Hercules is...

Hercules will beat Superman...
nope since supes got the speed advantage

Betageuze
but if Hercules catches Superman in a bear hug.....

what can Superman do against the Prince of Power ?

juggernaut66666

i think it is not gonna happen superman always has the advantage against guys like Herc becaus of speed and flight mad mad

Betageuze
i love you .. too.. juggernaut6666 wink

MattDay
well maybe superman is strong enough to wrestle herc off of him

A.J

but so... Hercules is...

Hercules will beat Superman... Hulk more powerful than thanos What the f**k?

you joking right

Tron

The key term is "IF Hercules catches him", which he never will if Superman doesn't want him to.

Jyppe
Yet Immortal Hercules has problems arm wrestling Thor and the likes. Stronger than Thanos? big grin

Hercules might be on a Super-man level, but Supes has all other advantages, and is arguable tougher too.(Ps. Ths coming from a Herc fan.)

Validus
Whatever he wants.

batdude123
tuftwood

Tron
Would you stop leaving blank posts?

batdude123
It was a mistake. embarrasment

bigbran
Originally posted by A.J
Hulk more powerful than thanos What the f**k?

you joking right im going to have to go along with this!!

batdude123
tuftwoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklSyanOQfY&mode=related&search=

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
tuftwoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklSyanOQfY&mode=related&search= im going to have to go along with this!!

golem370
Let put this battle in a Gladiator Pitt no doors 150 high and 70,000 square foot of combined structure the battle floor is about 300long x 300wide the hole structure is made out of Grade A Adamantium 10 inches thick. Superman gets a sword 2.5 feet long made from the same material that Wonder Womans braclets and Hercules has his Mace- Golden Mace, which is not actually made of gold but was forged by the god Hephaestus from enchanted adamantine,

Tron
Well, in that cause, the situation's still somewhat the same, except we won't see any BFR. And since Superman doesn't kill, he'd drop the sword and do it the old fashion way.

soxfn89
Originally posted by golem370
Let put this battle in a Gladiator Pitt no doors 150 high and 70,000 square foot of combined structure the battle floor is about 300long x 300wide the hole structure is made out of Grade A Adamantium 10 inches thick. Superman gets a sword 2.5 feet long made from the same material that Wonder Womans braclets and Hercules has his Mace- Golden Mace, which is not actually made of gold but was forged by the god Hephaestus from enchanted adamantine,

Now I'm gonna have to go with hercules he has a mace made by a God and it is now in an enclosed space so superman ca not get too far

golem370
But wasn't Wonder Womans braclets indestructable to?

soxfn89
I can't remember when they were ever broken but have they ever come into contact with a god-created weapon

golem370
Indestructible Gauntlets: modeled after the shackles the Amazons were once enslaved with. The gauntlets were formed from the remains of Zeus's legendary Aegis shield, and were re-forged for her use by Hephaestus. Diana's superhuman reflexes enable her to use the gauntlets to easily deflect projectiles (such as bullets) and powerful energy blasts from beings such as Ares and Darkseid. She is even fast enough to protect herself from multi-vector attacks. At close-range the gauntlets block blades, weapons and punches. In some stories, Diana has used the gauntlets as a dual defensive/offensive weapon, redirecting energy blasts back to their point of origin or other targets. When crossed, the gauntlets generate a remnant of the Aegis itself, forming an impenetrable barrier just in front of them which allows Diana to protect herself and those behind her from area attacks

snoopdogg
I still see Supes winning h2h combat also. Supes is stronger and more durable than Herc. is. Herc. may have more skills but that's not gonna get him a win over Supes.

All out fight with full power-set Herc. has no chance.

olympian
If he has MORE skills, how is he not going to get him wins against Superman who according to you has LESS? In none other than a Hand to Hand match?

detective

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian
If he has MORE skills, how is he not going to get him wins against Superman who according to you has LESS? In none other than a Hand to Hand match?

detective Supermans strength and durability advantage are enough to overcome Hercs skill advantage.

golem370
Strength maybe and Durability maybe

olympian
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Supermans strength and durability advantage are enough to overcome Hercs skill advantage.
The same strength and durability advantage that allows him to have problems with other top tiers?

Check.

badabing
Olympian, didn't we have a long, drawn out debate on another thread about this matchup?

olympian
I dont know. My memory is fuzzy because of pepsi.

Was it the one where some started to use only Supes high end durability showings, in response to my: "Herc can hurt him"? As in "look what he has taken, Herc punches wont do anything" even when we constantly see that other peers in strength have done exactly that?

xmarksthespot
Superman.

badabing
Originally posted by olympian
I dont know. My memory is fuzzy because of pepsi.

Was it the one where some started to use only Supes high end durability showings, in response to my " Herc can hurt him "? As in " look what he has taken, Herc punches wont do anything " even when we have seen that other peers in strength have done exactly that?
I think so. I was giving you a hard time, but you were starting to convince me about Im. Herc.

olympian
Probably. The one thing i remember wer some saying that in a close match Herc still wouldnt have a prayer of a chance, even when SM has gone against Orion, WW, CM, BA, Mon-El, Lobo, Demon, Silver Banshee, Mongul and etc, and had problems with all those. Including on the verge of losing some.

And yes. He also used some superpowers in those, even if he was mainly about physical power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.