Kidnapping ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the following guys will kidnap Jarella... Hulks BEST girl friend.....

the scene:
Savage Hulk is calming down.... when he met Captain America and Hercules in Death Valley...... they talk a bit... about how Hulk can get the freedom.. he deserves..... WITH Jarella perhaps....

then.....

the following enemies appear on the scene....

Abomination
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator
The Rhino
and .. Baron Zemo.....

Baron Zemo believes... that Jarella has something to do with Captain America.....

but... its too late...... Zemo.. has grab Jarella.... and slap her face.....
in front of the eyes..... of SAVAGE HULK

how this fight will go one

Savage Hulk, IMMORTAL Hercules and... Captain America

vs.
Classic Juggernaut, Gladiator The Rhino and Abomination

Tron
That's a little much, even for an angry Hulk, in my opinion.

I say he goes down, but not before dropping Rhino.

Tshern
Though they might manage to throw Juggs away, if they are given time, but there's no way they are taking Gladiator.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain America is gonna be dodging fist and not being of much help. IF Gladiator decides to take him out, he wont' be able to do a thing about it.

Tshern
Captain is the leader, he organises the troops. Oh, wait, he's going to die before he can blink his eyes. Damn you, Gladiator!

Alfheim
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain America is gonna be dodging fist and not being of much help. IF Gladiator decides to take him out, he wont' be able to do a thing about it.

Damn right, then eventually he wont be able to dodge anymore then will get squashed.

Alfheim
Just so you know thats actually not me saying that Cap can dodge Gladiator.

Thats me saying he will be dodging all the other guys like Rhino, Juggs and Abomination but when it comes to Gladiator he most likey will die in a second.

Just so you know.......

long pig
I can fap to this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.