Is Akuma Ryu's dad????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sixTeen
Its been hinted a few times especially in the latest movie street fighter generations

whats the deal?

JacopeX
Hopefully, no or else SF Storylines fail IMO

Darth_Hexus
aww street fighter i remember the sega games, beating my older brother then having him slap me down...good times, they make movies?

Impediment
No. Akuma is a representaion of the Dark Hadao power. Basically, he's Ryu's evil doppelganger. At least, thats what I gathered from Street Fighter: Alpha the movie.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by sixTeen
Its been hinted a few times especially in the latest movie street fighter generations

whats the deal? Hmm, there's been waaaaaay too many hints to it, he's kind of like the new Darth Vader.

He got Lil' Miss pregnant and they found out when she died, and Gouken tells him, "you were so close to happiness." Akuma even looked like him. The old man says that he stopped another generation from the curse. There are a few more examples. I was skeptical but I'm leaning more towards yes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.