So I was at my dad's office the other day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
And there's this fish. Okay, so I stick my face up to the tank, and it comes swimming crazily at me, gulping water. It looked a lot like that yellow fish from Finding Nemo when Nemo opens the chest and all the bubbles come out and the fish is like "Bubbles bubbles bubbles bubbles! My bubbles." So anyway, it hit the tank and bounced off. It was pretty funny. Some of you might accuse me of animal cruelty, but I say this to you....

laughing You should've seen it!

JaehSkywalker
seems funny.... sounds funny lol... laughing out loud eek!

Council#13
Right I forgot to say that I repeated the process over and over again. The fish is so dumb! laughing out loud

JaehSkywalker
cruel.. but still funny lol...

Barker
That's Animal Cruelty. miffed

Council#13
But you should have seen it! laughing

Bardock42
I think the fish jsut played with you.

Council#13
Oh. That might be no expression

Nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing stupid fishy hehehehe

ladygrim
laughing out loud funny sad my fish commit suicide by jumping out the tank

Fëanor
ah-ha-ha...oh-ho-ho no expression my sides hurt.Originally posted by ladygrim
laughing out loud funny sad my fish commit suicide by jumping out the tank i once had a gold fish, and stuck in its mouth were one of the smaller sucker fishes i had. all i saw of it were its tail going in...and out of the goldfish's mouth. i watched for hours to see what would happen.

commander fox
Originally posted by Council#13
And there's this fish. Okay, so I stick my face up to the tank, and it comes swimming crazily at me, gulping water. It looked a lot like that yellow fish from Finding Nemo when Nemo opens the chest and all the bubbles come out and the fish is like "Bubbles bubbles bubbles bubbles! My bubbles." So anyway, it hit the tank and bounced off. It was pretty funny. Some of you might accuse me of animal cruelty, but I say this to you....

laughing You should've seen it!

laughing out loud I wish I saw it.. laughing How are you doin COUNCIL OLD BUDDY!? eek! Whats up?

Bloigen
I lost my goldfish when I was about 8, I still haven't found it. weep

Itzak
That's animal cruelty. pissed I wish I could of seen it. weep

commander fox
laughing out loud

Storm
One of my goldfish turned out to be a cannibal ermm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. i know!! that happened to mine.

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

One of my birds turned out to be a murderer. Then it attcked me and flew out the window. erm

link2010
my cat ate my goldfish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.