Meggan vs Snowbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/07/Snowbirdb.png vs http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e1/Megganx.PNG

They fight here:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/52/Pic_de_Bugatet.jpg

Standard forum rules. Full bloodlust. 5 minutes prep.

Who wins? How often?

batdude123
thorinn

xmarksthespot
You don't like the Pyrenees?

batdude123
baka

xmarksthespot
You like to get drunk in the Pyrenees? confused

batdude123
leftright

King_Mungi
Actually good match, I'll let others voice their opinins before I chim in

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
leftright You like to get drunk and "get in touch with yourself" in the Pyrenees?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually good match, I'll let others voice their opinins before I chim in Bah! You know you want to argue for Snowbird.... stick out tongue Just do it, says Nike.

batdude123
tuftwoot

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bah! You know you want to argue for Snowbird.... stick out tongue Just do it, says Nike.

Well yes, but I want others to comment before I bust out the scans.

edit: this immortal or mortal Snowbird?

xmarksthespot
Whichever one is weaker shifty

King_Mungi
Whichever one is weaker shifty

Mortal is weaker, but her powers become more opened and had no restrictions.

xmarksthespot
Meggan can probably do pretty much anything Snowbird can and more though anyhow erm

King_Mungi
Meggan can probably do pretty much anything Snowbird can and more though anyhow erm

But most of the stuff wouldn't even affect Snowbird, even people stronger than Meggan tried and failed against Narya. Even recently in Exiles, Snowbird banished a russian elder god from our dimension

Snowbird bio:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Snowbird

xmarksthespot
Seen the bio. Exiles Snowbird?

Meggan has tapped into the Phoenix Force via proximity to Rachel Grey... erm

Probably should have mentioned the no BFR thing anyway but meh..

King_Mungi
Seen the bio. Exiles Snowbird?

Meggan has tapped into the Phoenix Force via proximity to Rachel Grey... erm

Probably should have mentioned the no BFR thing anyway but meh..

Exiles Snowbird, but even 616 Snowbird battled and defeated skyfathers
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Alpha_Flight_%28Exiles%29
*Bio on the bottom*

and?...she wouldn't have full control of it

I never said she would have to banish for the win, but an example of her power banishing a skyfather.

xmarksthespot
Frankly the skyfathers you mention never really stack up against the likes of Odin or Zeus... shifty

Meggan can literally drain the earth dry to empower herself.

Skeets
thorinn Originally posted by batdude123
baka Originally posted by batdude123
leftright Originally posted by batdude123
tuftwoot
WoW!!! I don't even feel like posting Smilies anymore...

King_Mungi
Frankly the skyfathers you mention never really stack up against the likes of Odin or Zeus... shifty

Meggan can literally drain the earth dry to empower herself.

Except the person Dr.Strange wasn't sure he could beat (Mauvais), in turn who was afraid of the Great beats which are equal to the Gods of the Arctic ie. Snowbird. Also Mauvais has had dealing with the Sorcessor Supreme before, it wasn't Strange not being confident.

The Gods of the Arctic even easily swated away Mauvais' attacks even when he became augemented. Also you have never read Alpha Flight so how are you an expert on where they are stacked? Tanaraq (Great Beast) easily beat Kulan Gath who is Dr.Strange level as well as Zarathos in the same day and Snowbird can transform into Tanaraq

Wouldn't happen in this fight

xmarksthespot
Except the person Dr.Strange wasn't sure he could beat (Mauvais), in turn who was afraid of the Great beats which are equal to the Gods of the Arctic ie. Snowbird. Also Mauvais has had dealing with the Sorcessor Supreme before, it wasn't Strange not being confident.

The Gods of the Arctic even easily swated away Mauvais' attacks even when he became augemented. Also you have never read Alpha Flight so how are you an expert or where they are stacked? Tanaraq (Great Beast) easily beat Kulan Gath who is Dr.Strange level as well as Zarathos in the same day and Snowbird can transform into TanaraqAre you saying Snowbird beats Dr Strange or Odin or Zeus? messed Kulan Gath has never really done anything on the level of Strange's higher end feats that I recall. And that was in Exiles anyway. I don't read Alpha Flight, but meh... a lot of people don't read Alpha Flight.
Wouldn't happen in this fight Uh... why?

King_Mungi
Are you saying Snowbird beats Dr Strange or Odin or Zeus? messed Kulan Gath has never really done anything on the level of Strange's higher end feats that I recall. And that was in Exiles anyway. I don't read Alpha Flight, but meh... a lot of people don't read Alpha Flight.
Uh... why?

not in baseform, who knows what would happen in Tanaraq form. Kulan Gath was the disciple of Shuma Gortah here two seperate bios that state the same thing.

1. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/klgath.htm
"Kulan Gath possessed the ability to tap into and manipulate magic on a level approaching that of the Earth dimension's most powerful mage Doctor Strange. Deriving power from ancient N'Garai demons and the lives of sacrifices, he could call up demonic entities, transform entire cities and their populations into Hyborian Age equivalents, mesmerize individuals, project lasers of mystical force, and manipulate and restructure flesh and bone. He proved capable of returning from death via his amulet."

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulan_Gath
"Kulan Gath, now returned to the height of his power, transformed Manhattan into a likeness of his native time. Everyone trapped on the island believed that the transformed world was the true world, with the exceptions of his enemy Spider-Man and the modern-day Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange. Kulan Gath mystically bound Strange, and transformed Professor X and Caliban into a hybrid creature under his control. He also took control of the minds of the Avengers, the X-Men, the New Mutants and the Morlocks, who hunted down Spider-Man. In the end, Spider-Man and several other heroes were killed by Kulan Gath, his enemy Selene, or the mind-controlled agents of one of the two. Strange and the New Mutant Magik used their powers to change time so that the mugger who had been Kulan Gath's host had instead been slain by the time-travelling android Nimrod, thus preventing all of the changes and deaths from having occurred. In the process of the mugger's death, Kulan Gath's amulet was lost in the New York City sewers; Gath, however, still possessed the memories of the original timeline.
"

Exiles Tanaraq is the exact same as 616 Tanaraq. So how can you say they don't stake up when you don't know the facts?

because no way would Snowbird allow that

xmarksthespot
Selene has been considered a formidable enemy of Kulan Gath... erm If the X-Men story is Kulan Gath's greatest claim to fame I fail to see how he can be considered on par with Strange.

Uh... why is Snowbird allowing anything needed?

King_Mungi
Selene has been considered a formidable enemy of Kulan Gath... erm If the X-Men story is Kulan Gath's greatest claim to fame I fail to see how he can be considered on par with Strange.

Uh... why is Snowbird allowing anything needed?

Not really, as he took on Strange, Avengers, the X-Men, the New Mutants and the Morlocks. Can Selene claim that?

because she is connected to the Earth, the Great Beasts tried and similar feat and failed

xmarksthespot
Not really, as he took on Strange, Avengers, the X-Men, the New Mutants and the Morlocks. Can Selene claim that?

because she is connected to the Earth, the Great Beasts tried and similar feat and failed Do you really think Kulan Gath can take Dr Strange. I've read those UXM's (a long time ago) and his power was not especially impressive? Or that Snowbird can claim skyfather level? erm

5 minutes prep.

King_Mungi
Do you really think Kulan Gath can take Dr Strange. I've read those UXM's (a long time ago) and his power was not especially impressive? Or that Snowbird can claim skyfather level? erm

5 minutes prep.

At times yeah he could, and how were they not impressive? he bound strange and took over the Avengers, the X-Men, the New Mutants and the Morlocks as well as transformed all of manhatten. No one could beat him so they had to alter the time stream.

She is a goddess as stated, and is immortal. Her base form wouldn't make the claim, but her powers of duplications is why she was created and why she is a weapon against the Great Beasts as she can transform into them.

who gets the prep?

xmarksthespot
Both get prep. Let me guess Snowbird does something ridiculous. Damn Canadians. big grin

Shouldn't she die just being in the Pyrenees anyway.

King_Mungi
Both get prep. Let me guess Snowbird does something ridiculous. Damn Canadians. big grin

Shouldn't she die just being in the Pyrenees anyway.

*shrugs* I have no idea how her prep would fair, but it most likely would be good as she can tap into Hodiak and Nelvanna's knowledge that they gave to her.

and don't be jealeous Canadian superheros are insanely uber smile

xmarksthespot
But so is Meggan...

She's amped herself up to Galactus size in seconds, and can drain the Earth dry of it's lifeforce literally. She leeched the Phoenix Force from Rachel just by being in proximity. She drew a huge amount of magical energy, metabolized it and used it to destroy the Excalibur lighthouse, upon which an adamantium drill broke iirc, across all planes of reality, and she held back a large portion of the chaos wave that was going to destroy all reality.

Besides doesn't your bio say Snowbird is too retarded to use that knowledge stick out tongue

King_Mungi
But so is Meggan...

She's amped herself up to Galactus size in seconds, and can drain the Earth dry of it's lifeforce literally. She leeched the Phoenix Force from Rachel just by being in proximity. She drew a huge amount of magical energy, metabolized it and used it to destroy the Excalibur lighthouse, upon which an adamantium drill broke iirc, across all planes of reality, and she held back a large portion of the chaos wave that was going to destroy all reality.

Besides doesn't your bio say Snowbird is too retarded to use that knowledge stick out tongue

Galactus size?..as in power or literally in size? because that's nothing. Which wouldn't happen with Snowbird as her and even her son were directly connected to the Earth and the life on it. Pestilence really ran amock with Snowbird's child. Good for her taking a fraction of the Pheonix force, which wouldn't equal skyfather level which she has bested before. Any damage she takes she can instantly heal, and Snowbird can travel all the planes of reality as well. Even a being as Talisman has tried and failed to teleport her way to a place she desired. Even Talisman is above Meggan. She even has the power to tap into the Talisman power as well as Wanda Langwaski using her body donned it for a short period until Goddess Snowbird transformed Wanda back to Walter. Even when she became mortal to marry her husband and died, she still came back due to her powers.

No she is immature as technically she is only three years old, but still has the knowledge

xmarksthespot
Meggan is also directly connected to the Earth due to her powers. She can literally drain the Earth dry. He still would have beaten her but Galactus is considered full power after he's eaten the life-force of a planet so she can arguably attain near such levels. What does her having the power to resist teleportation have anything to do with anything?

King_Mungi
Meggan is also directly connected to the Earth due to her powers. She can literally drain the Earth dry. He still would have beaten her but Galactus is considered full power after he's eaten the life-force of a planet so she can arguably attain near such levels. What does her having the power to resist teleportation have anything to do with anything?

Yes, but Snowbird is higher end in that regard due to Nelvanna and Hodiak connection. The Gods of the Arctic used to rule the Earth until they got banished. I highly doubt she can become equal to Galactus level. It shows her power that if a being like Talisman, who is Dr.Strange's equal cant perform a basic spell on her that's majorly impressive.

xmarksthespot
Yes, but Snowbird is higher end in that regard due to Nelvanna and Hodiak connection.That's pretty speculatory. And besides there's 5 minutes prep.
The Gods of the Arctic used to rule the Earth until they got banished. I highly doubt she can become equal to Galactus level.There isn't any measure to compare them to. And Snowbird was designed to battle the Great Beasts... that doesn't necessarily mean she can take on the Odins and Zeuses.
It shows her power that if a being like Talisman, who is Dr.Strange's equal cant perform a basic spell on her that's majorly impressive. All it shows is that she can resist teleportation. erm

And the point of saying she can draw the Phoenix power from it's avatar is if she can draw the Phoenix Force, what's to say she can't draw from Snowbird?

batdude123
X, DON'T YOU HAVE A MATCH TO JUDGE???!!! mad

xmarksthespot
X, DON'T YOU HAVE A MATCH TO JUDGE???!!! mad Hmm.. true.. I was waiting for the other judges to vote first though... have they done that?

batdude123
Hmm.. true.. I was waiting for the other judges to vote first though... have they done that?

Outtard has. And be a leader, not a follower. jockey

xmarksthespot
shifty

King_Mungi
That's pretty speculatory. And besides there's 5 minutes prep.
There isn't any measure to compare them to. And Snowbird was designed to battle the Great Beasts... that doesn't necessarily mean she can take on the Odins and Zeuses.
All it shows is that she can resist teleportation. erm

And the point of saying she can draw the Phoenix power from it's avatar is if she can draw the Phoenix Force, what's to say she can't draw from Snowbird?

I never said she could, but you mentioned Meggan "across all planes of reality", which I thought you meant she could travel which Snowbird can as well.

Remember she resists a teleportation spell from Talisman, this isn't an average spell castor.

Prove she can on Snowbird, because she wouldn't have full control of the Phoenix Force and Snowbird has the knowledge to back up her power.

xmarksthespot
Prove she can on Snowbird, because she wouldn't have full control of the Phoenix Force and Snowbird has the knowledge to back up her power. She's never fought Snowbird... erm

Besides she needn't draw from Snowbird when the Earth is her meal.

King_Mungi
She's never fought Snowbird... erm

Besides she needn't draw from Snowbird when the Earth is her meal.

I know, but show some kinda prove she can take enough power from Snowbird or any.

Except Snowbird has stopped people bigger than her from doing the same thing. Her son was the manifestation of the connection. That's why Pestilence became so powerful

xmarksthespot
5 minutes uninterrupted prep. erm

Snowbird can resist teleportation. Meggan can't be manipulated by the quantum strings of reality.

King_Mungi
5 minutes uninterrupted prep. erm

Snowbird can resist teleportation. Meggan can't be manipulated by the quantum strings of reality.

It's more than that, she resisted a magical spell castor on the level of Talisman, and has on more than one occasion beaten skyfather beings and can turn into one herself

xmarksthespot
The Great Beasts I'm assuming. Other than in name what have they done to be deemed skyfather, and how do they compare to the likes of Odin or Zeus?

King_Mungi
The Great Beasts I'm assuming. Other than in name what have they done to be deemed skyfather, and how do they compare to the likes of Odin or Zeus?

Recently Chernobog in Exiles as well, and unknown. Nelvanna and co. are most likely equal to them, and the Great Beasts are equal to them. However, we don't fully know. What we have seen of Nelvanna even being banned from Earth was the creation of Wendigo, and the defeat of Mauvais-Dr.Strange level foe.

xmarksthespot
I haven't been keeping up with Exiles.

A lot of most likely equal tos, _____-levels and don't fully knows. erm

King_Mungi
I haven't been keeping up with Exiles.

A lot of most likely equal tos, _____-levels and don't fully knows. erm

Check the last page in the respect thread

Meh! their elder gods just like Zeus and Odin and used to rule the Earth just like them. If they can punk a guy Dr.Strange was worried about, yeah they are up there.

xmarksthespot
Bah! Dr Strange has male insecurity issues - Clea likes to mess with him.

King_Mungi
Bah! Dr Strange has male insecurity issues - Clea likes to mess with him.

Once again Mauvais battled the Sorcessor Supreme before Strange, so he has had history with them. It's not insecurity

xmarksthespot
Mauvais battled the Ancient One? On panel?

King_Mungi
Mauvais battled the Ancient One? On panel?

I assume it was someone else other than the Ancient One, and off-panel but remarked several times in the comics and handbook.

xmarksthespot
The Ancient One fought Dormammu in 1666 as Sorceror Supreme. Strange is his successor. Your Alphanex thing talks of Mauvais in the late 1700s. huh

xmarksthespot
The Ancient One fought Dormammu in 1666 as Sorceror Supreme. Strange is his successor. Your Alphanex thing talks of Mauvais in the late 1700s. huh It can't be any one else. Oops meant to edit but replied to me instead. How narcissistic.

King_Mungi
The Ancient One fought Dormammu in 1666 as Sorceror Supreme. Strange is his successor. Your Alphanex thing talks of Mauvais in the late 1700s. huh

Then yes it was the Ancient One, 1789 is when the Native Gods worked with the Sorcessor Supreme

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/ohotmuwolverine2004.jpg

If need by I will get the actual scans from the comics, this is just easier to upload one instead of 8 files. The last paragraph in the entry was cut short and inaccurate from the comics

xmarksthespot
Hmm I wonder if he garners a mention in the Ancient One's bios. Or why they don't actually refer to the Ancient One. Exiles Hyperion is said to have killed Galactus - don't necessarily buy that. erm

AF seems to exist outside of the Marvel universe in sort a Canadaverse. Has he done anything on panel on Strange's level to anyone mainstream.

batdude123
X, PLEASE just vote on the battle already!!! herbwank

xmarksthespot
Has Val voted yet?

batdude123
No, but Ill has.

King_Mungi
Hmm I wonder if he garners a mention in the Ancient One's bios. Or why they don't actually refer to the Ancient One. Exiles Hyperion is said to have killed Galactus - don't necessarily buy that. erm

AF seems to exist outside of the Marvel universe in sort a Canadaverse. Has he done anything on panel on Strange's level to anyone mainstream.

Probally wouldn't as he only appeared in 2001, and the bio or the comics didn't state they beat the gods or the Sorcessor Supreme just they worked together to imprison him as the Gods won't kill no matter what

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-16.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-17.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-18.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-19.jpg
5. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-20.jpg

Not really, as Mauvais never even appeared in any Alpha Flight book cool He created an army of Wendigo as well as blocked Gods of the Arctic from Earth, which also weakened Snowbird nearly killing her. He wasn't around long, and now is imprisoned with the Great Beasts

xmarksthespot
No, but Ill has. Then I don't see your point.Originally posted by King_Mungi
Probally wouldn't as he only appeared in 2001, and the bio or the comics didn't state they beat the gods or the Sorcessor Supreme just they worked together to imprison him as the Gods won't kill no matter what

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-16.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-17.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-18.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-19.jpg
5. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-20.jpg

Not really, as Mauvais never even appeared in any Alpha Flight book cool He created an army of Wendigo as well as blocked Gods of the Arctic from Earth, which also weakened Snowbird nearly killing her. He wasn't around long, and now is imprisoned with the Great Beasts I don't think you can claim Dr Strange level if you've only ever appeared in one book for an arch or so. Canadaverse circles. Mauvais weakened Snowbird whose really powerful because she fights the Great Beasts who are really powerful because they equal the Gods of the Arctic who are really powerful because they fought Mauvais whose really powerful because he can block the Gods of the Arctic who are really powerful because they're equal to the Great Beasts and so on.

King_Mungi
Then I don't see your point.I don't think you can claim Dr Strange level if you've only ever appeared in one book for an arch or so. Canadaverse circles. Mauvais weakened Snowbird whose really powerful because she fights the Great Beasts who are really powerful because they equal the Gods of the Arctic who are really powerful because they fought Mauvais whose really powerful because he can block the Gods of the Arctic who are really powerful because they're equal to the Great Beasts and so on.

He's apperared in three arks, and in two different books never in Alpha Flight. Also maybe you should read the books in question to better understand. He created a barrier that blocks the Northern Gods from Earth. While by doing so he cut off the connection Snowbird needs with her people as they give her strength, without it she would die.

xmarksthespot
If I had to read every issue of everything to go on the vs forum I'd never have time to judge the tournament. shifty

Canadaverse circles still stands. erm

King_Mungi
If I had to read every issue of everything to go on the vs forum I'd never have time to judge the tournament. shifty

Canadaverse circles still stands. erm

Keep in mind as stated Canada is the focal point for most of the Earth magic as well as evil magic.

King_Mungi
1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight71-21.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight71-23.jpg

Canada ain't so friendly

xmarksthespot
In Canadaverse certainly. On a side note, Canadaverse has a nice ring to it.

King_Mungi
In Canadaverse certainly. On a side note, Canadaverse has a nice ring to it.

Canadaverse is better than any other verse *nods*

xmarksthespot
I don't think it beats Sea World but meh.

King_Mungi
I don't think it beats Sea World but meh.

Well who friggin can?..spite mention..SPITE!

Yuuki157
Meggan can not just transforms in Snowbird or someone more stronger than her and end this ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.