Something that annoys me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
It's really annoying how so many critics are ridiculing DMC. People ALWAYS criticise what they DON'T UNDERSTAND. The critics who say the movie's plot sucked are the ones who DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. The ones who actually DID are the ones who support the movie.

They have to remember that this movie's plot is going to be tightly involved with the next movies plot. SO the movie's questions and themes raised aren't going to be totally resolved until the next one is released.

At the moment people cant seem to see why the movie was so long and why it was filled with scenes that "mean nothing to the overall plot". Are these people STUPID or something? Seriously they must realise that EVERYTHING you see in movie 2 is going to be MASSIVELY important to movie 3. So thats why it was added in you imbeciles!

I mean they complain about it now but JUST WAIT until they see movie 3. If the directors decided NOT to go down the path they did with movie 2 then movie 3 would be a MASSIVE let down mark my words People WILL appreciate movie 2 once movie 3 comes out... TRUST ME.

The middle part of the story (Trilogy) is the moment of DISRUPTION so of COURSE its going to be a time of confusion..it HAS to raise unanswered questions..otherwise it wouldn't be the middle of a trilogy.

Critics seem to forget that when the first Star wars Trilogy came about. The middle film of the trilogy pretty much got the same reception as PotC2. But as SOON as the last movie in the trilogy came out the second movie THEN became A FIRM favorite with the fans. So I can bet you THIS will happen with DMC when At Worlds End comes out smile So the critics will hopefully be eating CROW the bastards.

mad

illryiana
right on!

katelovespirate
while we are bashing critics... they all need to have someone remind them that:
1. it is a MOVIE
2. it isnt the flipping DaVinci code, its a PIRATE MOVIE... let them swashbuckle, let them have some laughs, let them look pretty wet and dirty.
3. audiences have obviously proven they love it.
4. ITS JUST A MOVIE. enjoy it!!!!! smile

hehehe. i hate it when people get all worked up about stupid little mistakes or whatever.

Jack of Blades
Is the Devinci movie any good?Well my friend realy likes well the Book atleast.H wanted to see the movie but i dont think he did.

sccch
I agree with katelovespirate. All critics do is this ranting.

evilm0nki3
lots of people said it was confusing but I understood it pefectly.

vegaofthelyre
Hear hear! I can understand panning god-awful movies like... "Dude Where's my Car" or that horrific looking "Little Man"...

For what it's worth, Pirates accomplishes everything it sets out to do: lots of swashbuckling, sea-worthy exploits, rum jokes, fantastic, exotic locations, huge ocean beasties and our beloved Johnny swaggering around.

For crying out loud, it isn't "Citizen Cane" and the toast of some obscure film auteur. It's a PIRATE MOVIE..hehe.. but a darn good one. stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Pirates is so bad it out sold Star Wars Episode III's opening day.

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by vegaofthelyre
Hear hear! I can understand panning god-awful movies like... "Dude Where's my Car" or that horrific looking "Little Man"...

For what it's worth, Pirates accomplishes everything it sets out to do: lots of swashbuckling, sea-worthy exploits, rum jokes, fantastic, exotic locations, huge ocean beasties and our beloved Johnny swaggering around.

For crying out loud, it isn't "Citizen Cane" and the toast of some obscure film auteur. It's a PIRATE MOVIE..hehe.. but a darn good one. stick out tongue

i liked dude wheres my car, but little man looked stupid

choosewisely
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
i liked dude wheres my car, but little man looked stupid

yes

Jack of Blades
Well yea the movie had stupid places like-Dude wheres my car-dude wheres your car-dude where my car nad it goes like that few more times
Hey anybody know Litle Nicky thats a good one too

lady_captinjack
i liked that one 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.