Murder Mysteries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormlover
Ronald Weasley is dead. Find out why. And figure out who killed him.
( This should be fun) big grin

It was 1:30 in the afternoon when I recieved word on the murder of a student at Hogwarts. I was in my office at the ministry when I was told to investigate. I was eating my favorite pastry and drinking my favorite tea. I really liked that pastry. But that's not the point. This was a mystery for the ages. The mystery of the murder of ............Ronald Weasley!
( dundunduuuuuuuuun)

In about 30 minutes, I had arrived at the seen of the crime. There was the mangled body of Ronald Weasley lying on the floor of the entrance hall. There was a rather tasty looking pastry in his cold, dead hands. He appeared to have taken one chomp out of it. Then I saw three leaves on the floor, a yellow feather, a golden chain with hanging gold letters that spelled out MY SWEETHEART, a crumbled up piece of paper, and an empty potion bottle. This was going to be a hard mystery to solve. The mystery of the murder of ..............Ronald Weasley!
( dundunduuuuuuuuuun)

I started with the crumbled sheet of paper. I un-crumbled it to find a picture of a girl and a boy. It was a very good picture, But a dark and messy pencil line separated the girl and the boy. The person who did that must have been upset about something to mess up the picture like that. I first asked around for someone who might have drawn the picture. My sources led me to a young man by the name of Dean Thomas.
ME: "So......did you hear about the murder of .....Ronald Weasley!
( dundunduuuuuuun)
DEAN: "Yeah. It was terrible. Who would do such a thing?"
ME: "Gee, I don't know. Maybeee.....YOU!!!!!!
DEAN: "Me? It wasn't me!
ME: "A likely story."
DEAN: "I'm telling the truth. I mean, I was mad at him because he didn't approve of me dating his sister. And I thought it was all his fault when she had dumped me. I felt horrible. But I would never kill him!"
I held up the picture.
ME: "So this is you and his sister."
DEAN: "Yes. I drew a line inbetween us because I was mad. Then I crumbled it up and threw it on the ground. Now may I go to potions class? Snape doesn't tollerate lateness.
ME: Yes. You may go, but don't leave town anytime time soon, mister.
That's when I realized. POTIONS! There was an empty potions bottle at the seen of the crime. Perhaps I should question Snape. Maybe this would get me one step closer to solving the mystery of the murder of...........Ronald Weasley!!!!!!!( dundunduuuun)
TO BE CONTINUED SHORTLY.................................................

d-fly_girl008
Awesome!!

stormlover
...........................................................CONTINUED.
I made my way down to the dungeons where Snape's class was held. I managed to pull him aside and ask him some questions while the class was making an invisibility potion.
ME: How would you describe your relationship with.......Ronald Weasley!!
( dundunduuuuuuun)
SNAPE: I never liked the boy. He and his precious friends always got on my nerves.
ME:Oh, that's understandable. But is that why.....you killed him!
SNAPE:I did nothing of the sort! If you really want information, you should ask his ex-girlfriend, Lavender Brown. Now get out of my calssroom!
Next I went after Lavender, hoping that she would have answers that would help to solve the mystery of the murder of...... Ronald Weasley!!!!!
( dundunduuuuuuuun)

d-fly_girl008
DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

PS. Was it Hermione?

The Phantom
If this is a story, is should be in the General Fiction Section.

TheKingofKINGS!
This a) doesn't belong here
b) is very very lame
c) Lavendar is the killer.

stormlover
----IN THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM----
ME: Soooooo. Ms. Brown. It seems that you and Ron used to go together.
LAVENDER:Yes. We broke up three days ago.
ME: Why?
L: He didn't like my necklace that I give him for Christmas.
ME: Awwww. Is that why......you killed him!
L: No! It wasn't me! I didn't do it!
ME: the so-called necklace was found at the scene of the crime.
L: it wasn't me! But you can ask Hermione. They're best friends.
.....And so I did.

The Phantom
This is a story then. Ok, reported to be moved to the GF Forum.

stormlover
Hermione was crying when I went to see her in the library.
ME: I hear that you and Ron were best friends.
H: -sniffle- Yes
ME: did you two ever fight or were you ever mad at him?
H: Yes, but I didn't kill him. I guess I was a little jealous of him and
Lavender Brown. They were always snogging. I couldn't stand it. I had to stop them.
ME: And did you do that by ..........killing him!
HERMIONE: NO! I sent a flock of yellow birds to attack and then....
ME: That explains the yellow feathers.
----Just then a loud noise exploded from the other side of the library. I left Hermione for a moment to go investigate. It appeared that the explosion came from a snapple-vine plant. This plant starts off small and then explodes with full grown and moving vines. They were related to devil's snare, but had distinguishable leaves. THAT WAS IT. The leaves that were found near Ron's body came from this plant. I searched around through the mass of vines to find another clue. What I found was a boy named Neville Longbottom.

d-fly_girl008
OOO!!1

stormlover
After I untangled Neville from the plant..........
ME: What is your connection to .............Ronald Weasley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
( dundunduuuuuuuun)
N: He's a good friend.
ME: The leaves of this plant were found next to his dead body.
N: He probably still had some on him from when the plant exploded in our dormitory.
ME: A likely story. That's enough questioning for now.

I walked over to where I was talking with Hermione, but she had disappeared. I decided not to go after her for the moment. I was hungry.

d-fly_girl008
DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!

The Phantom
... And he keeps going...

stormlover
Another one of my sources told me where to get food. I walked up to the painting of the fruitbowl and I tickled the pear. I walked into the hidden kitchen to find house-elves offering me cups of tea, lemon squares, sweet tarts, and PASTRIES!!!!!! As I was walking through the kitchen I noticed writing on the wall that said IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, NO ONE CAN.
I asked who had written it and a house-elf came up and said....
"We are sworn to secrecy. Master is the only one that cares about us. Master loves us. We do whatever master says and master will make us free one day.'
"So your master wrote this"?
"Yes. A very bad boy has broken master's heart. We make master feel better"
The pieces were coming together. I just needed to know who 'master' was.
"Who is your master?"
"We are sworn to secrecy. We don't want master to cry."
That's when it hit me. I had solved the case, but have you. Is the killer:

Lavender Brown
Snape
Neville
Hermione
Dean
or the house-elves

And how do you think he died? You have 20 minutes to answer, and then I'll tell you. Good luck big grin

d-fly_girl008
IT'S HERMIONE!!! I think...

stormlover
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
IT'S HERMIONE!!! I KNEW IT!!!
Or so you think cool

d-fly_girl008
That's what I put...

The Phantom
I think this story is a failure.

d-fly_girl008
I don't think so. I like it.

stormlover
All I had to do now was to use the element of surprise. I waited in the Gryffindor common room.
Hermione, Dean, and Lavender had just come in.
L: That detective was harsh.
H: I know. He kept insisting that I killed Ron.
D: Me too.
H: He had the nerve to yell at me when I was crying.
ME: And that was quite a performance.........Hermione. Or should I say.....Master!
-------------------GASP---------------------------
ME: You had befriended the house-elves and told them that one day you would set them all free. They learned to like you very much.............AS YOU HAD PLANNED ALL ALONG! You came crying into the kitchen and of course they were concerned about their 'master'. So they fixed you some food and you told them all about how Ron had mistreated you and hurt your feelings. You knew that they would also feel anger towards Ron for hurting you, so you planned it carefully. After Ron had thrown away the chain necklace, you had the elves take it and hold on to till the time was right. You then had them take Dean's crumbled piece of art and hold on to it as well. You then had them to take a small bottle of poison from snape's office. After that, you took some of the leaves from Neville's plant. You instructed the elves to back a large pastry with snape's poison baked into it. While you were alone with Ron, you gave him the poisoned pastry. He took one bite and collapsed to the floor dead. You then quickly took the items that the elves collected and planted them around the body. You thought that you would get away with it, but you left the yellow feather behind by accident. When I questioned you about it, you didn't expect me to ask you. If you hadn't left the feather, I would have dismissed you as a suspect. But you knew that I was catching on quickly, so you took the time to sneak out of the library and down to the kitchen while I was hjelping Neville. You quickly swore the house-elves to secrecy and left. So it was you Hermione. You are the muderer of................................Ronald Weasley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( dundunduuuuuuuuuuun)
H: So you've figured it out, have you. Well fine, I did kill Ron. I was tired of him snogging Lavender. Now all he has to snogg is the grim reaper hahahaha.
ME: Get her, boys.
Just then, some aurors from the ministry showed up and arrested Hermione.
H: I have one question. How did you figure all this out even after the house-elves were sworn to secrecy.
ME: It was easy. You left your diary that gave away every part of your plan from start to finish.
H: But how did you know it was mine?
ME: Your name was doodled all over it. And you left your robe that had your name stitched in it. And you left pictures of yourself next to Ron's dead body. And under the words, IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM NO ONE WILL, were the words HERMIONE WAS HERE. Not to mention that you left a document stating that you caused the death of Ronald Weasley with your signature on it. And then there was the........
H: Ok. I get it.
L: You left all that evidence?
D: That was dumb. You're really bad at getting away with murder.

stormlover
And so.... Hermione was sent to Azkaban for the rest of her life. I had returned to my office triumphantly. All in a day's work for...................
Oh no. Someone ate my other pastry. ( dundunduuuuuuuuuuuuuun)
THE END. OR IS IT?

stormlover
congratulations fly-girl big grin

Regulus A Black
that was stupid, like way stupid, and didn't make sense, if Snape was potions teacher, then Lavendar and Ron hadn't been dating yet, and if Ron and Lavendar had already dated then Snape wasn't potions master

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
that was stupid, like way stupid, and didn't make sense, if Snape was potions teacher, then Lavendar and Ron hadn't been dating yet, and if Ron and Lavendar had already dated then Snape wasn't potions master

ANd the fact that you made Hermionie seem stupid when really she's not.

I dub this story a failure, and it's writer a douche.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
ANd the fact that you made Hermionie seem stupid when really she's not.

I dub this story a failure, and it's writer a douche. You know what that is, right?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by The Phantom
You know what that is, right? Bashing?

The Phantom
Bashing? No that, well, yes it is bashing, but do you know what a douche is?

stormlover
Terms such as shower pocket, douchebag, d-bag, and just plain douche are popular terms of insult or ridicule in the United States. The slang usage of the term dates back to the 60s. Initially, it was used to insult a woman, however, over time it has become a term mostly used to refer to men. The word has been used consistently over the years, but has gained particular national popularity in the early 21st century with usage on shows such as The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, South Park, Mission Hill and Saturday Night Live.

The word has a wide array of meanings, and is often used interchangeably with the words like jerk, *******, poser, wannabe, and doofus.

It is often used to ridicule a person who acts as if he is better at something than he actually is. For example, a guy who dresses up like a basketball player, but is actually a horrible athlete would be more likely to be called a douchebag than a person who makes no pretense of being good at basketball, but is just as bad at sports.

It hurts man messed sad

stormlover
No kidding. It's a made up story. Do you actually think that Hermione is that stupid? Do you honestly think Ron died in the book series? It was all just for fun, man.

The Phantom
Originally posted by stormlover
Terms such as shower pocket, douchebag, d-bag, and just plain douche are popular terms of insult or ridicule in the United States. The slang usage of the term dates back to the 60s. Initially, it was used to insult a woman, however, over time it has become a term mostly used to refer to men. The word has been used consistently over the years, but has gained particular national popularity in the early 21st century with usage on shows such as The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, South Park, Mission Hill and Saturday Night Live.

The word has a wide array of meanings, and is often used interchangeably with the words like jerk, *******, poser, wannabe, and doofus.

It is often used to ridicule a person who acts as if he is better at something than he actually is. For example, a guy who dresses up like a basketball player, but is actually a horrible athlete would be more likely to be called a douchebag than a person who makes no pretense of being good at basketball, but is just as bad at sports.

It hurts man messed sad Wikepedia?

No kidding. It's a made up story. Do you actually think that Hermione is that stupid? Do you honestly think Ron died in the book series? It was all just for fun, man. If it's a story it shouldn't be in the HP section.

d-fly_girl008
congratulations fly-girl big grin

Hehehe!! I knew it!!

I loved it. I don't care what anyone else says, I loved it.

stormlover
Wikepedia? Yeah

If it's a story it shouldn't be in the HP section.
what if the story is harry potter related?

d-fly_girl008
Then it should be in Harry Potter Fiction.

But no matter where it should be, I loved it!!

stormlover

But no matter where it should be, I loved it!!
Thanx big grin

d-fly_girl008
You're welcome!! big grin

Regulus A Black
No kidding. It's a made up story. Do you actually think that Hermione is that stupid? Do you honestly think Ron died in the book series? It was all just for fun, man.

it's a made up story based off a real story, and you can't just go around and change the reality of the story it was based off of

The Phantom
it's a made up story based off a real story, and you can't just go around and change the reality of the story it was based off of Actually he can since obviously he did.

But it still shouldn't be in this forum.

stormlover
Actually he can since obviously he did.

But it still shouldn't be in this forum.

Ok. I get it. I won't write anymore. Go ahead and close this thread already.

d-fly_girl008
He can't. Only the mods can... we have to wait for Rogue.

The Phantom
Ok. I get it. I won't write anymore. Go ahead and close this thread already. I dun have that power? I'm not a mod. And it wouldn't be closed, would be moved.

TheKingofKINGS!

But no matter where it should be, I loved it!! Then you have low standards. erm

d-fly_girl008
You're just jealous that you can't write that good.

The Phantom
You're just jealous that you can't write that good. Fine, I will say it. You have low standards. And you can't say I write bad because one, you never seen my work, and two, I have people to back me up that I am a good writer. big grin

d-fly_girl008
I never said that he wrote bad, I just said he was jealous of the fantastic writing. And I've never seen his writing either.

Who's going to back you up?

TheKingofKINGS!
I never said that he wrote bad, I just said he was jealous of the fantastic writing. And I've never seen his writing either.

Who's going to back you up? He has seen my writing actually, and when I informed him I wouldn't be writing for a while he said "aww.....I enjoy your writing"

That's nowhere near fantastic writing. It had bad grammar, plot, scentence structure. It was an overall failure. I'd give it an F- -

D-fly. You fail at being a good judge of writing.

I'm going to back him up. Phantom is a good writer. He's good. I've read a few of his stuff that I liked.

The Phantom

Who's going to back you up? Him, Saratn, people who have read my work. And that, no offense stormlover, take this as criticism, was not fantastic. It was poorly written kinda. But hey, keep writing and you will get better. That's how I got good at writing.

d-fly_girl008
Saratn? Okay, maybe, I don't know. I was just curious.

The Phantom
Saratn? Okay, maybe, I don't know. I was just curious. Yep. Saratn. Anyway, Stormlover, keep trying. But not here. In the General Fiction Section.

TheKingofKINGS!
Saratn? Okay, maybe, I don't know. I was just curious. You still fail miffed

d-fly_girl008
Me?? Fail?? You wish.

TheKingofKINGS!
Me?? Fail?? You wish. Actually no, I wish the opposite. Because if you didn't fail, KMC would be a better place. However....none of my wishes ever come true cry

The Phantom
He is. KoK, be more kind. Everyone has bad taste in something.

TheKingofKINGS!
He is. KoK, be more kind. Everyone has bad taste in something. Me kind? Pah!

d-fly_girl008
You can both go diaf!!

The Phantom
You can both go diaf!! diaf? That english?

TheKingofKINGS!
You can both go diaf!! diaf?
That's not a word. You fail twice for that.

d-fly_girl008
It's computer language... DUH. You know like... lol. Yeah, if you were smart you would have figured that out.

The Phantom
No, you see, we spell things out. So tell me, what does it mean?

TheKingofKINGS!
It's computer language... DUH. You know like... lol. Yeah, if you were smart you would have figured that out. Actually no. BECAUSE we're smart, we ignore that mundane "txt tlk." You fail THREE times for using that moronic babble on a forum of (hopefully) smart people.

d-fly_girl008
No, you see, we spell things out. So tell me, what does it mean?

If you're so smart, go look it up!!

The Phantom
If you're so smart, go look it up!! Well I am smart, and there is no point of looking it up becuase on, I don't even think there is a dictionary for text talk. Plus, that looks like something no one really uses because that's the first time I've seen it.

TheKingofKINGS!
If you're so smart, go look it up!! Someone PMS-ing. Calm down and stop making yourself look more unintellegent. There's the "add reply" button. You see that? Don't click it no expression

d-fly_girl008
Well I am smart, and there is no point of looking it up becuase on, I don't even think there is a dictionary for text talk. Plus, that looks like something no one really uses because that's the first time I've seen it.

haha. That's only cause no one's ever been po'd enough to use it.

Don't worry, KOK. I didn't... I used the submit reply button.

TheKingofKINGS!

Don't worry, KOK. I didn't... I used the submit reply button. I told you not to press the reply button. It's the same thing, smart ass.

The Phantom

Don't worry, KOK. I didn't... I used the submit reply button. Do you mean PMed? No, that's because the people I talk to on here hate text talk. You know? The more well known people.

TheKingofKINGS!
Do you mean PMed? No, that's because the people I talk to on here hate text talk. You know? The more well known people. The more intellegent people....

d-fly_girl008
Do you mean PMed? No, that's because the people I talk to on here hate text talk. You know? The more well known people.

No, I meant pissed off. Happy?

TheKingofKINGS!
No, I meant pissed off. Happy? He was making a joke......you should be able to recognize it since you're sooooo smart. no expression

The Phantom
No, I meant pissed off. Happy? O.O wow. One, that was pretty bad. You should have just spelt it out. wow.... your not helping yourself. Also, people love me really.

d-fly_girl008
I'm not smart when I'm angry OKAY!! I was smart enough when you tried to pull that little trick wasn't I!!

The Phantom
I'm not smart when I'm angry OKAY!! I was smart enough when you tried to pull that little trick wasn't I!! Who's pulling tricks.

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm not smart when I'm angry OKAY!! I was smart enough when you tried to pull that little trick wasn't I!! What little trick? The "add reply" trick?

No, you were just being a douche using the exact same button with a slightly different title. Anyone could do that.

d-fly_girl008
No with that stupid 'Enemies List'. Yeah, I was smart enough then wasn't I?? Especially for someone younger than you huh??

The Phantom
No with that stupid 'Enemies List'. Yeah, I was smart enough then wasn't I?? Especially for someone younger than you huh?? I fell for it because I've never seen it before.

d-fly_girl008
Yeah, and you're what... 16 or something!! I'm only 13, and I didn't fall for it!!

TheKingofKINGS!
No with that stupid 'Enemies List'. Yeah, I was smart enough then wasn't I?? Especially for someone younger than you huh?? You're younger than be by what? A year? And it's only because you're a mass spammer. If you were an actual member, you'd have fallen for it. But you post WAAAAAAAAY too much.

and that was a few days ago. It's doesn't even take much to not fall for it anyways. all you need to do is right click, copy the lick location, enter it into the url thing, and if you see "logout" in the url thing, just don't press enter or "go" and you won't. Simple.

The Phantom
Yeah, and you're what... 16 or something!! I'm only 13, and I didn't fall for it!! Okay. Age has nothing to do with it. I never even known they had those things, so how was I suppose to know. Not knowing something is out there is not a sin, you now.

stormlover
What little trick? The "add reply" trick?

No, you were just being a douche using the exact same button with a slightly different title. Anyone could do that.

stop calling people a douche

stormlover
............and for the last time, all of this was just for fun. I wasn't trying to be gramatically correct or have the best story ever. I was just writing. And I didn't ask for all those comments about me being a failure. I know that I'm not the best writer in the world, but jeesh. Lighten up!

d-fly_girl008
Really, it's not a big deal.

Are you going to do another mystery, stormlover?

stormlover
Really, it's not a big deal.

Are you going to do another mystery, stormlover?

I don't know. I might big grin

d-fly_girl008
Sweet!! stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
I don't know. I might big grin Well if you do, please make it half-decent this time.

stormlover
Well if you do, please make it half-decent this time. mad 2gunsbashblowup
You sure do have a way with words. In fact, you've given me inspiration for my next story. You'll seesneaky2

l.saratn
KOK I reported you

stormlover
why?

l.saratn
Member bashing for starters

stormlover
oh

nehaa
when r u gong to wrete more

d-fly_girl008
Yeah. Are you going to write another one soon??

Syren
it's a made up story based off a real story, and you can't just go around and change the reality of the story it was based off of

Gotta say, that's the most stupid thing I've read in a long time... don't you read fanfiction? The characters are the same but the relationships and entire storylines are different, usually. If it were all kept the same as the original it would be called plagiarism and that's illegal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.