My Venus Flytrap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



WrathfulDwarf
Won't eat any insects.

Won't grow.

And dies to fast.

What a rip off! Not buying another one.







yeah!

A.J
sad Poor mod

the mod that banned me miffed

Roland
what if it's a maneater scared

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Roland
what if it's a maneater scared

So that's where my arm disappear this morning. blink

lord xyz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Won't eat any insects.

Won't grow.

And dies to fast.

What a rip off! Not buying another one.







yeah! Maybe you should stop feeding it trolls and start feeding it socks! eek!

LanceWindu
Seriously though, have you tried putting your finger in it's mouth? eek!

FEED ME SEYMOUR!

lord xyz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
So that's where my arm disappear this morning. blink ermm That was me, sorry about that.

A.J
laughing

Ladyluck
It's Audrey 2 eek! Try feeding it blood. yes

lord xyz
Originally posted by Ladyluck
It's Audrey 2 eek! Try feeding it blood. yes Click my sig. ermm

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by lord xyz
Maybe you should stop feeding it trolls and start feeding it socks! eek!

Hmm...there are a few annoying trolls I wouldn't mind feed them to my plant.

But then again. I won't have my plant eat garbage. wink

lord xyz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Hmm...there are a few annoying trolls I wouldn't mind feed them to my plant.

But then again. I won't have my plant eat garbage. wink yes As soon as K.Diddy comes back, you could feed it A.J!

WrathfulDwarf
laughing out loud

Now, now everyone lets play nice.

lord xyz
Play what nice?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ladyluck
It's Audrey 2 eek! Try feeding it blood. yes Aww, I wanted to make that one cry

Well...it still works:


On the twenty-third day of the month of September, in an early year of a decade not too long before our own, the Human Race suddenly encountered a deadly threat to its very existence.

And this terrifying enemy surfaced, as such enemies often do, in the seemingly most innocent and unlikely, of places..."

Devalion
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Hmm...there are a few annoying trolls I wouldn't mind feed them to my plant.

But then again. I won't have my plant eat garbage. wink

Yea, You'll give it wind! laughing

lord xyz
Originally posted by Devalion
Yea, You'll give it wind! laughing shock

Ladyluck
Originally posted by lord xyz
shock

laughing

Scythe
Don't test it's durability by sticking your penis in it's mouth.... just don't...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Scythe
Don't test it's durability by sticking your penis in it's mouth.... just don't... Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've done it for us haven't you?

Scythe
I wish, a friend of mine last summer tried it, and nothing happened...

SelphieT
suuuuure, a friend.

Roland
You havn't really lived until you've put your penis into a venus flytrap. stick out tongue

Scythe
I'm going to the.....the....um.....botanical.....garden...stor.e.....ye..ah....

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Won't eat any insects.

Won't grow.

And dies to fast.

What a rip off! Not buying another one.







yeah!

The venus flytrap isn't your average houseplant, it requires special attention. Do a search on how to cultivate them properly and the plant will be fine.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
The venus flytrap isn't your average houseplant, it requires special attention. Do a search on how to cultivate them properly and the plant will be fine. Venus fly trap is a plant? oh shock

I always thought it was a godess who ate flies. embarrasment

Pandemoniac
Makes sense, I can imagine Wrathful Dwarf imprisoning a fly-eating goddess on his window shelve as a pet

lord xyz
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Makes sense, I can imagine Wrathful Dwarf imprisoning a fly-eating goddess on his window shelve as a pet Ermm, yeah, pet. leftright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.