Star Wars characters versus Anime Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
OK this is JUST for fun!

Choose an anime character from any anime you want and pit it against any Star Wars character you want!
Once you decide who wins choose another pairing!
OK? I'll start:

Obi-Wan Kenobi versus Ichigo

Blue_Hefner
Goku ****s up everyone.

Blaxican Hydra
Yep. Goku is unbeatable pretty much. He can WTFpwn ANY starwars character in less than a SECOND.

Akira99
Yeah I know Goku and Akira would pawn everyone. Theres no doubting that imo
But how about we make some pairings that would make fair fights. That would make this topic more fun I think. Any takers to the one I posted?
If not make up new ones! smile

Blue_Hefner
Piccolo vs Yoda or Inyusha sp? vs Darth Maul

I dont know any anime characters besides the one from dbz and inyusha

Advent
Kurosaki is far physically stronger than Obi-Wan, that's a given. And he's a superior melee combatant as well. Obi-Wan isn't even close to as fast as Ichigo either, and I highly doubt he's as good of a swordsman. Ichigo's speed alone is enough to kill Obi-Wan before he even knows what's going on.

In Ichigo's final release, his reflexes and agility are far greater than Obi-Wan's, too. We haven't seen Obi-Wan do anything special with the Force aside from Force pushing, and some other abilities which wouldn't save him. Plus, I'd assume Ichigo has more of an adept for learning given it only took him a short amount of time to learn his final release. That's irrelevant though, just watch Kurosaki's duel against Byukayu! The sheer energy Kurosaki generates would annihilate Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan only has the advantage of a lightsaber, and I'd assume it could cut through Ichigo's sword, Zangetsu; although I'm not positive (but more than likely). Ichigo can use getsuga tensho, too, which would blow Obi-Wan to hell and back, and then back to hell again.

I can see him beating the shit out of Obi-Wan with comical ease. Kurosaki hands Obi-Wan his ass on a platter.

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Piccolo vs Yoda or Inyusha sp? vs Darth Maul

I dont know any anime characters besides the one from dbz and inyusha

InuYasha versus Darth Maul? Again, anime wins. InuYasha would beat the shit out of Darth Maul. Kaze no Kizu anyone? Or Wind scar if you're from America. InuYasha is faster, stronger, and would kill Maul in a second.

exanda kane
Isn't anime for kids?

Akira99
No anime isn't soley directed at kids mate. Indeed the majority of it is directed towards teenagers. Star Wars was directed at kids last I heard yet people of all age groups can't get enough of it!
How about contributing to this topic like Advent? If not then maybe this isn't the topic for you seriously

Deus Venèficus
Anime wins... I mean hell just read the 100 laws of Anime...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Lord Saboteur
Anime would burninate Star Wars like a freaking forest flame to a damned bear that can't walk.

JaehSkywalker
Anime wins... because SW has rules in what they could do.. no expression

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
Anime wins... because SW has rules in what they could do.. no expression Only CW Mace Windu would have a chance, but that's a very slim one.

Deus Venèficus
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Only CW Mace Windu would have a chance, but that's a very slim one.

Yea, but then Cloud would pull his oversized sword out and pwn Mace with unrealisim.

Lord Saboteur

Deus Venèficus
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Cloud isn't anime, he's video game; and a manly man at that. We all know that anime men haven't a 'thing' and need large swords for compensation.

It might as well be anime, I mean there was even an anime Cartoon for FF (Last Order). With Sephy doing his crazy shit as usual.

Lord Saboteur

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker

as i said... repeated.

overlord
What's with all the vague and not-even-allowed threads?

ESB -1138
Anime vastly over powers all their characters.

Anime > > > > > > > Star Wars

Captain REX
Anime is vastly overpowered over Star Wars.

Anyways, this is supposed to be strictly Star Wars only. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.