Mr. Majestic and Apollo vs Beta Ray Bill and Martian ManHunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which mismatched team takes it?

Validus
Bill and J'onn

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Validus
Bill and J'onn

Probably. Jonn's hella-versatile, and Apollo's vulnerable to telepathy...unless Majestic can counteract it, but I doubt that.

Anyway, Apollo's kind of an achilles heel, and Majestic is overrated on this forum.

Validus
He's not that overrated. Most people don't even think he can take Superman. He could hang with either of these guys one on one.

UniOmni
I figured that since Majestic looks like Superman, Jonn might have that S syndrome and blunder..........

Sike, but i do think it could be a good match.

And for the record, many don't think Surfer could take Superman.

Loot
team 2 for the win. Manhunter as too much going for him and Bill has stormbraker, apollo goes down first, majestic is tough but will loose eventually

guy222
team two

OneDumbG0
Apollo never impressed me greatly. But I am sorely impressed with Majestic. Nevertheless, I am unaware of Apollo's or Majestic's experience with high level telepathy.

Boy Blue
Majestic did mentally resist a Daemonite taking over him, but whether that's the same thing is debatable.

I see Bill stalemating Majestic until J'onn can make it a 2-on-1.

OneDumbG0
^ But Apollo like is teh Sun! durfist And Sun is like fire that hurtses teh Martian!!11 durhulk

DigiMark007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ But Apollo like is teh Sun! durfist And Sun is like fire that hurtses teh Martian!!11 durhulk

Actually, yeah....kinda. MM has more total power than Apollo, but Apollo kinda has J'onn's weakness. He wouldn't even need to go to the overt displays of heat vision and such....he could simply emit an aura hot enough for flesh to burst into flames (which he's done before).

This is a good fight because of that. Majestic can handle either one, but Apollo would need to be matched against MM. So majority to team Marvel because matchups might play out differently, but they could definitely win some.

OneDumbG0
^ J'onn J'onzz disapproves that you refer to his team as Team Marvel!!!111 durhulk

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Whoops. My bad. Everyone knows Bill's carrying the team anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.