Is it selfish to want every comic book ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
This is a stupid topic, and I'm sure hardly anybody will respond, but do any guys wish it was possible to have every comic book made. Like every issue of Marvel or DC or both?

Like some magic genie, or when you die and go to the afterlife its like "Here ya go, Enjoy!"

A.J
Is selfish but I would still want them.

Scoobless
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
This is a stupid topic, and I'm sure hardly anybody will respond, but do any guys wish it was possible to have every comic book made. Like every issue of Marvel or DC or both?

Like some magic genie, or when you die and go to the afterlife its like "Here ya go, Enjoy!"

Yes!... it's extremely selfish!..... you sir, are worse than Hitler!!!!!

mad

Validus
I would say it's quite dickish, yes.

A.J
Originally posted by Scoobless

mad laughing out loud I guess I am then. embarrasment

manjaro
only if they were being given away but if you have the money to pony up, then you would out the comic shop guy's 12 kids thru college

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Scoobless

mad

Whew! Well thats a relief

Grimm22
Well are you going to read them all? no expression

Dinkus Mayhem
I don't know if I would want every comic ever made, because there would be no way to read them all and still have a life beyond comics.

I would rather own a highly successful and very profitable comic book store, and then sit around reading comics all day while I have peons doing the work.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
I don't know if I would want every comic ever made, because there would be no way to read them all and still have a life beyond comics.

I would rather own a highly successful and very profitable comic book store, and then sit around reading comics all day while I have peons doing the work.

Yeah, I agree. Too many comic books to read, you wont have no life whatsoever. The comic book store is cool, because u could read them all without having to buy them and u could read them during work hours on down time. Me personally I always wanted to have the X-mens complete run (Uncanny), all the way back to #1 from 1963 but realistically speaking it aint happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.