1980s anime movie i need help with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratiqus
1980s cartoon movie i need serious help with, ive been, trying to figure it out now for about 10 or more years and i just cant remember anymore of it but here is what i do remember

OK i dont remember much about it but here is what i do remember

ALL THAT I REMEMBER IS

it was about a youngman possibly a young adult or just turned teenager and i think he got a curse or something because what ever he touched turned into stone ( or a tree its been about 20 or more years so i forget ). and he had a younger sister and in this one scene they were in there stone house and his sister was crying and he was yelling at her because he didnt want to hurt his little sister by turning her into stone ( or a tree i forget) and she was crying alot and in the background and it was rainning alot in the movie down pouring and lighting and thunder going off

i know its not much its one scene from a 80s cartoon it was more anime then cartoon , it wasnt like voltron cartoon it was more like umm heman the characters looked more real but it was a very dark cartoon in the sense that people were getting hurt you might be able to call it anime im not a anime professional and it was over 20 years ago so if anyone here IS A PRO PLEASE HELP ME i need to know this movie title if i heard the title id know it, i think it came around the same time as the last unicorn...so if anyone can remember that 1 scene or anymore scenes if they refresh my memory ill know the name of it

thanks

george

Nevermind
This belongs here. Plus, you'll probably get more help there too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.