Will Black Panther and Storm have kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ddsmrt
If they had kids what would their powers be?

Darth Martin
Spiderman's powers with weather control.

masterkit
You could use that.

Black Panther

There powers could end up as anything. It really doesnt (necisarily matter) what the parents powers are, but usually its somewhere nere theres.

ddsmrt
Kendall the alternate timline daughter of her and wolverine had their powers and one of her own. Also I was told in one realty she had children with Doctor Doom and they had his and her powers and their own.

masterkit
Originally posted by masterkit
You could use that.

Black Panther

There powers could end up as anything. It really doesnt (necisarily matter) what the parents powers are, but usually its somewhere nere theres.

I wasnt Saying that they cant have the same powers(or similar) I was saying that its possible they could have different powers.

and I said its Usual For them to have similar

RLAAMJR.
I don't really want them to have children. I want them to hvae a divorce.

I never liked BP.

I prefer Storm and Wolverine.

I want to see more of Torrent.

Raoul
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Spiderman's powers with weather control.

laughing out loud

RLAAMJR.
is Bishop gonna be their son?

Raoul
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
is Bishop gonna be their son?

i doubt it...

Genosha
Doesn't that sort of trivialize Bishop? Plus, I thought he was from further in the future than that.

Ordained
Bishop has no relation to the two of them whatsoever unless Gateway is BP or Storm's father and we know that that isn't the case. Bishop is the grandson of Gateway.

jdea
I wished she hooked up with Wolverine too, their daughter looks cool

srankmissingnin
When they first got married I thought it would be funny if BP thought he knocked Storm up... only the after she gave birth the kid ended up being blue, fuzzy, had a tail and the ability to teleport.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
I don't really want them to have children. I want them to hvae a divorce.

I never liked BP.

I prefer Storm and Wolverine.

I want to see more of Torrent.

BP doesn't like you either weird

freek
i know this isn't/won't be considered canon but in the next animated feature by marvel, the "next avengers", the avengers are dead and its up to their kids to fight ultron. one of them is the son of black panther and someone who the trailer voice over calls "his queen". assuming that's storm then yes they have a kid and he's a boy.

also the trailer has him exhibiting some kind of power over electricity.

carnage52
Originally posted by freek
i know this isn't/won't be considered canon but in the next animated feature by marvel, the "next avengers", the avengers are dead and its up to their kids to fight ultron. one of them is the son of black panther and someone who the trailer voice over calls "his queen". assuming that's storm then yes they have a kid and he's a boy.

also the trailer has him exhibiting some kind of power over electricity. sounds ghey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.