Let's get to know each other yeah, yeah, yeah! :) (just go with it haha)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdl1224
So I was thinking. I've gotten to know peoples names and such and I find it weird I don't actually know who they are lol. Maybe its cuz I'm such a friendly person. smile lol. But I hear people talking about work and bosses and stuff and well. I think we should do a little intro for ourselves. I will start! smile

Name: Chelsea
Job: Web Designer
Interests: Photography, Singing, Acting, Art, Fashion, Writing, Journalism, and figuring out new theories from Pirates2. smile
Favorite Actor/s: Johnny Depp smile
Favorite Actress/es: Charlize Theron and Reese Witherpoon
Favorite Movie Genera (sp??): Comedy and Romance smile... and occasion action (PIRATES! haha)
Favorite Singer/Bands/Music Styles: I would name them. But. There's too many. I like EVERYTHING. Country isn't my favorite but it's okay. Pop- R&B- Rock- Rap- whoo! haha. oh- i actually dont really like techno. it gives me a headache sad
Favorite Quotes: Look! *shoots* An undead monkey! (jack sparrow) -- Oh fine! Let us all go about and cut up people! (elizabeth swann) -- It's the bible! You get credit for trying. (ragetti) -- My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me you're troubled. (jack sparrow) -- I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face. (johnny depp) -- I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality, not be embarrassed or ashamed by it. (johnny depp)

well that was fun! you all better do it too! and i guess you can attach a picture of yourself if you want to or something of the sort. unless you against it. you don't have to. i may later. but yay!! i like getting to know people! yippee!

yes, i realize i'm a dork. i embrace it. just like johnny says i should! haha.

katelovespirate
i hope none of you are crazy stalker people! wink

name: kate
job: student, actress, costume design
interests: theatre, film, mission work, travel
fav. actors: sean penn, sean bean, adrian brody, johnny depp, harrison ford
fav., actresses: scarlett johannson, kiera knightly, nicole kidman, cate blanchett, kate winslet

jdl1224
yeah. crazy stalkers are no good. that's why i only put US instead of a state haha. smile

jessigem
lol. there better not be any stalkers on here. we gotta punch their lights out if there are. big grin
name: Jessica
job: i'm only 15
i don't feel like rewriting everything else cuz they're kinda long. but it's all on my profile or whatever it's called. you just have to click on the username. happy

jdl1224
just seeing if my sig working. loot-de-dooo. haha.

Jack of Blades
name:Janis
Job:Nothing official
Interests:Pirates of Caribean,Star Wars,Warcraft,Dragons,Music,Videos,Computers,Histo
ry but not some talking or documents but Great Batles,Waraxes,Warhammers,swords..etc,Magic(Well like in movies not real)
Favorite Actors:Ewan McGregor
Favorite Actreses:Elizabet Hurley

choosewisely
Name: Marco
Job: Student, Webdesign
Interests: Photography, HipHop, ps, designing, sports, friends .
Favorite Actor/s: Johnny Depp
Favorite Actress/es: Keira knightley, Evangaline Lilly, more
Favorite Movie Genera (sp??): actioncomedy, and things
Favorite Singer/Bands/Music Styles: everything music, no hardcore techno junk
Favorite Quotes: every word in all the potc's, Did you have clown for breakfast? (the lake house) and more

wannna know more just ask

^^[leane]
name: leah
favorite actor: johnny depp
favorite actress: kate blanchett, keira knightley,kristen dunst
music style : rap,rnb,old songs
favorite quote : (look under my sig)

evrythin else is on my profile so...

Mønkey
Name: Karmen
Job: Web Designer
Interests: Photography, Drawing, Anime, POTC!
Favorite Actor/s: Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger..
Favorite Actress/es: Keira Knightly, Evangeline Lilly...
Favorite Movie Genera (sp??): Actyion/Horror/Adventure... (hate romance!)
Favorite Singer/Bands/Music Styles: MUSE is my favourite band!! Some would say my Music genre is Emo... Others Alternative... so I'm an alterno Emo..
Favorite Quotes: Absolutely everything from POTC! and.. "FLOATING COWS WILL HIT YOU!!!!" from my friend happy

LovelyOne
Name: Marianne
Job: Student, Secretary
Interests: Drawing, Kick boxing, Swimming, Clubbing, PotC, Buffy the vampire slayer laughing out loud what? its a good TV show big grin
Fave Actors: Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, James Marsters
Fave Actresses: Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, Sarah Michelle Gellar
Fave movie genre: Horror super natural and slasher, Adventure, Action, Epic movies..
Fave Singer/Bands/music genre: Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Michael Jackson (older music) Blondie, The Fray..Fave music Genre has to be the good old retro rock,soul,RnB and funk/disco I also like SOME modern rock but mainly love modern RnB, Hip hop and teen beats..
Favorite Quotes: "OI! fish face!" "but why is the rum gone?" "I'm captain Jack SPARROW...savvy?" "PERSUADE me" pretty much everything that spwes from Jack Sparrow's sexy pirate mouth.. big grin

Leggy_n_Merry

diddly-dum
NAME: Becca
JOB: picking up my dog'sshit
INTRESTS:reading, DVDs, dance, violin, volleyball,music,networkmarketing.
FAV ACTOR(S): too many to name
FAV ACTRESS(S): too many to name
FAV MOVIE QUOTE: I have a ton,.. I'll give you one:"The face changes over time, but the heart stays pure forever".

Well, that should be good,....off to do my job nowyucky

spencerspider
uh ok..
NAME: Spencer (Spence whatever)
INTERESTS: basketball, football, (well thats what i play) video games, movies
and im really not in the mood to keep talking lol so if u want to know specifics and crap ask me

diddly-dum
nicedots

spencerspider
my sarcasm sense are tingling

diddly-dum
I can tell,...

jdl1224
yay there's a few other web designers on here! big grin

diddly-dum
web designer?? so you guys design websites??

jdl1224
...yes.

diddly-dum
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jumpy

spencerspider
i cant lol.. im crap ith a comp.. but i can make pretty cool wallpapers

diddly-dum
I can dom things my friends can't but when I screw it up,.. It stays screwed lol

canchaserAK
NAME: jessica
anymore go check my profile and go look at my page lol

vegaofthelyre
Name: Jina

Age:21 Hurray, I'm not the oldest one here.. that would be lovely canchaserAK.. stick out tongue

Occupation: Student.... currently in the process of applying to law school and studying for Lsats. Forgive me and understand when I lag on posting on this forum..

well, that's all my lovelies!

diddly-dum
Sweet

Leggy_n_Merry
OK I know this is stupid and no one probably noticed but I wrote 'Shrek' instead of 'Shrek 2' lol I had to say just incase..

jessigem
geez. i was starting to wonder whether there were other Jessica's in this forum or not happy
and i know that this is going off-topic again, but i just have to say:
Bravo to you people who are webdesigners. we had to make websites for a grade in CDRO class. it was tough. actually, the beginning was easy(picking colors/cursors/graphics/pics) but then we had to make the links. i have no patience for that kind of stuff. erm

ladygrim
Name: Amy
Job: cashierand student
Interests: Photography, Acting, Art,Drawing, watching movies,and the unexplained
Favorite Actor/s: Johnny Deppand gary oldman
Favorite Actress/es:rachel weisz
Favorite Movie Genre : Action/adventure and horror and thriller
Favorite Singer/Bands/Music Styles:Erm pretty much evrything except Rap/rnb i like to listen to movie soundtracks aswell big grin

diddly-dum
Originally posted by jessigem
geez. i was starting to wonder whether there were other Jessica's in this forum or not happy
and i know that this is going off-topic again, but i just have to say:
Bravo to you people who are webdesigners. we had to make websites for a grade in CDRO class. it was tough. actually, the beginning was easy(picking colors/cursors/graphics/pics) but then we had to make the links. i have no patience for that kind of stuff. erm

whats CDRO??
If you can tell, I'm the youngest one here,...I think..

choosewisely
Originally posted by jdl1224
yay there's a few other web designers on here! big grin
any websites online?

jessigem
CDRO= Career Development and Resource Organization
don't worry, nobody else knows what it means either. im one of the few who even bother to know. happy

diddly-dum
thanx for not making me feel stupid!! On your sig pics,.. where did you get the Sparrow??

jessigem
lol
that's what choosewisely asked me. uhhhh......i've no clue. i can't remember. but here's the original. it's supposed to be an avatar.

diddly-dum
thanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.