Ways to know you're OBSESSED with PotC! :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdl1224
Well won't this be fun!? big grin! haha. I'll start. smile

Ways To Know Your Obsessed With
Pirates of the Caribbean
1. You can quote the 1st one word for word- and you already can say 1/4th of the 2nd one beacuse you've seen it so many times.

2. You've posted a few of your own theories on this board and gotten into many conversations about them.

3. You've learned so many other small details from this forum that when you talk to anyone not on here- you talk for 398 hours straight about how awesome the movies are before you realize the person lost interest after the first 5 minutes.

4. You search for pictures of Pirates of the Caribbean in your free time.

5. You've printed those pictures and hung them around your room or put them on binders. Or have a poster hanging in your room of it. (I bought a tiger beat magazine just for the pirates poster smile)

6. You swear you'll go to DisneyLand/World JUST for the Pirates ride because Jack Sparrow has been added. big grin

7. You've spent more money going to the theater to see the movie than it will cost to just buy the DVD when it comes out...

8. You now have a little thing for pirates. But you also critique them all saying "psh, Johnny does it better smile"

9. Seeing previews on TV for it after you had seen it makes you laugh hysterically to remember it. As in "Look! An undead monkey! Top that!"

10. You've searched for clips on YouTube and watch them over and over.

11. You've said a line in the movie pretending that you were the actual actress or actor in it.

12. For the obsessed Depp fans- You now hate Keira Knightly.

13. Anytime you hear the word "rum" you laugh uncontrollably to yourself... and sometimes out loud. smile

14. You dressed like pirates to go see the movie.

15. You research little tidbits about the movie for the fun of it.

16. You come to this forum at LEAST twice a day.

17. You find yourself calling people 'mate' and saying 'savvy?' before you even have time to think about it.

18. You find an odd urge to WANT to wear a corset. Just to see what it's like. smile

19. You can sing along with the music of the first one.

20. You've saved a collection of quotes you've found on here.

21. You've decided this: pirate is the best dang smiley you've ever seen in your entire life.

that's all for now. everyone keep it going! smile Don't forget to number!! (just so we can see how many we can get haha)

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by jdl1224
Well won't this be fun!? big grin! haha. I'll start. smile

Ways To Know Your Obsessed With
Pirates of the Caribbean
2. You've posted a few of your own theories on this board and gotten into many conversations about them.

8. You now have a little thing for pirates. But you also critique them all saying "psh, Johnny does it better smile"

9. Seeing previews on TV for it after you had seen it makes you laugh hysterically to remember it. As in "Look! An undead monkey! Top that!"

11. You've said a line in the movie pretending that you were the actual actress or actor in it.

13. Anytime you hear the word "rum" you laugh uncontrollably to yourself... and sometimes out loud. smile

16. You come to this forum at LEAST twice a day.

17. You find yourself calling people 'mate' and saying 'savvy?' before you even have time to think about it.

19. You can sing along with the music of the first one.

that's all for now. everyone keep it going! smile Don't forget to number!! (just so we can see how many we can get haha)

not really so applicable but almost. but not yet branded a POTC fan smile almost.

22. When you and someone else everytime you hear the POTC theme re-enact fights!

katelovespirate
HAHAHAHA!!!! great thread topic. this is wonderful! smile

22. You plan, in detail, your first kiss with each cast member
23. You call the cast members by their first names, or even nicknames... (orli...)
24. You have a complex data analysis team working day and night to discover the secret of who Liz will choose...
25. You have a restraining order from Johnny Depp, his family, and that neighbor of yours who looks like Johnny Depp.
26. You speak in forum-lingo (IMO, POTC, etc...)and are shocked when people don't know what you are talking about.
27. You have a shirt that says "I love Jack"... and you wear it.
28. You bought a boat
29. You sank your boat immitating Jack's famous intro into 1.
30. You dress like a pirate on a regular basis... and people no longer find it strange.
31. you have read more doing research about ships, pirates, and sea mythology than you did in school.
32. you've added a rule to your list: the person you marry must be or look like a pirate.
33. you refuse to see any other movie in theatres, because you want to make sure POTC tops in boxoffice.
34. you got a tattoo with your pirate name
35. you got kicked out of disney world for making out with the Jack Sparrow animatronics.
36. before getting kicked out, you caught that special moment on film and have created your own fan film to enjoy
37. two words: dred locks
38. you are convinced the Pirate Brethren could become the next major political party
39. You already have your midnight tickets for 3
40. You are already saving your place in line at the theatre for 3.
41. you periodically break into the theatre to check for trailers, posters, or cut-outs you could steal
42. you have turned down marriage proposals because they did not satisfy your idea of the perfect proposal, involving Jack Sparrow, a ship, and some witty banter.

Davy_Jones_<3
Hey!I'm new but I'm totally obsessed with potc and potc2 so its all good.

23.You have two copy's of each soundtrack.
24.When you wear Davy Jones key that you got off of ebaycool
25You say goodnight to the Jack Sparrow poster hanging on your wall every night!laughing
26.When you think a squid faced man is cool.

Yep thats all I got smile

katelovespirate
48. you believe the kraken is real
49. you have an evacuation plan from your house in case of A. undead pirate attack, B. Davy Jones' crew attack, or C. cannibal attack
50. you find wet, dirty, and grubby people attractive

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by katelovespirate
HAHAHAHA!!!! great thread topic. this is wonderful! smile

23. You call the cast members by their first names, or even nicknames... (orli...)

26. You speak in forum-lingo (IMO, POTC, etc...)and are shocked when people don't know what you are talking about.

lol.. and now it's all applied.. ok, so i like POTC more than i have to. &gt;.&lt;

agreed w/ dav jones post no. 26

lovethemtigers
LOL I love No. 35 - getting kicked out of disneyland for making out with the Jack Sparrow recreation thingy.....now that's enjoying the Pirates Ride.

51. You've come up with fantasy endings to POTC 3 because you can't fall asleep at night for thinking about POTC 1 and 2.
52. You feel as if you will go crazy waiting for POTC 3 to come out so you can know what will become of Jack Sparrow.
53. You watch all the music videos of POTC 2 on youtube and those songs are now your favorite songs even if you've never heard them before.
54. You download the songs and make your own POTC CD with those songs
55. You imagine that you are Keira in the KISS OF DEATH scene.
56. You are so obsessed with Johnny Depp all other men fail in comparison.
57. You find that you must look at Pictures of Johnny Depp every night before you go to bed.
58. You watch the KISS clip at least twice a day.

Davy_Jones_<3
51.It feels like forever since the last time you saw POTC2 and its actually only been 2 days.
52.You shout out random qoutes when you hear someone talk about POTC2.
53.You have pirates skull earings (and you hate wearing skulls)
54.You walk around holding the Aztec gold medalion from the first movie and people are used to it.
55.You got your entire school class to see it just so it would be another excuse to see it.
56.You have a Jack sparrow,Davy Jones and Barbossa action figures sitting by the computar.

*-=Fat sacK=-*
51. When you through away all of your jewlry because they are not a pirate medalion
52. When you start putting the word Captain in front of your name
53. When you camp outside Johny Depts house for 73 consecutive hours and it feels like only a minute has passed
54. you have all of the casts phone numbers written on your hand
55. You live on an exact replica of the black pearl every day
56. you have a hidden suply of rum hidden around you house, home, school/ work
57. You only understand people if they use the words savvy and mate once in a sentence.
58. You keep a bottle of paprika in you pocket in case of a canibal attack
59. You can play the whole sound track with those wine glasses that you wet and rub your finger along the rim of the glass

jdl1224
ahahaha!! kate!! i love your posts!!

51. You saw pirates2 at 12:01am
52. You have a pirate quote or picture in your signatures on emails or anything OTHER then this site.
53. You think the lord of the rings aint got nuthin on the Pirates trilogy!
54. Once you open your mouth about Pirates people immediately label you one of those "johnny depp obsessed fans" when in all reality... your a "PIRATES obsessed fan" there's a difference. smile but its crazy "how many times those 2 coincide" hehe.
55. ^you understand why those 6 words were in quotes

lovethemtigers
59. You call everyone LOVE.
60. You sneak away to watch the Pirate movie, telling your family you are meeting a friend for lunch.
61. Once you are finish watching the one you paid to get into see, you find the next theatre room that is showing it and catch it one more time (two for the price of one)
62. You fall asleep every night Watching POTC 1
63. You are wondering when is the next time you can sneak away to see the movie.
64. You can't understand how anyone can go to the movies and see anything other than Dead Man's Chest.
65. You try to win the lottery so you can buy the Island next to Johnny's Island.
66. You wonder how you lived before POTC 1 and 2 ever came out. What did you do with all your time?
67. You can't seem to get anything else accomplished because your time is spent surfing the net for anything Johnny and Pirates and you visit this forum 24/7

JaehSkywalker
i got that!

60. when more than 10 of these numbers are applicable... &gt;&gt;,

katelovespirate
68. you now refer to #2 as THE MOVIE...
69. Your family has placed a ban on you speaking in quotation at the dinner table

HAHAHA you guys all crack me up, this is great!!!! smile gosh... its scary how many of these apply to me...

LovelyOne
70 You make a thread dedicated to why we are obssesed with PotC laughing out loud (sorry if someone already said that one)

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by katelovespirate
68. you now refer to #2 as THE MOVIE...
69. Your family has placed a ban on you speaking in quotation at the dinner table

HAHAHA you guys all crack me up, this is great!!!! smile gosh... its scary how many of these apply to me...

Me too. This is scary, I definitely am obsessed with THE MOVIE

mondenschein
71. you've read this thread just to get some knew ideas what you could do in your free time ^^

JaehSkywalker
lol LovelyOne!!

i71. If you frequently debate with people who doesn't like POTC and bash them!!

lady_captinjack
72. printing the script to potc 1 out on your computer, put it in a binder and read it in ur spare time and when watching the movie
73. putting icons about potc in ur myspace
74. buying the any books that have to do with potc
75. knowing every line to potc 1 and 2

JaehSkywalker
hehehe.. i guess i'm not yet FULLY obsessed.

76. When all you can talk about at school/work is POTC... (not applicable to me tho...)

katelovespirate
77. you make new friends JUST so you can take them to see THE MOVIE
78. family vacations have now become about one location: the caribbean.
79. you have taken to wearing extreme amounts of eyeliner...

i love this thread. seriously. cracks me up everytime. yall are so clever.

katelovespirate
80. everytime you hear the UN talk about an "immediate cessation of hostilities" in the middle east, you cant help but launch into quoting that scene from 1...
81. you have begun to store precious objects in your hair/braids
82. you have three copies of POTC1: one is stored in your china cabinet with your other valubles, one is at a friend's in case of fire, and one is for your every-day watching pleasure.
83. you get offended when compasses point north
84. you plan on naming your first child Jack
85. your backyard is full of buried treasure/rum... and you invite the neighbor kids over to play "pirates" with you.
86. you now compare all kisses you see or experience with THE KISS...

Jack of Blades
And then the kids burn the rum like in potc 1?

choosewisely
deja vu

lovethemtigers
80. You make a slide show and/or video of Johnny and Jack.
81. You can recite the "Persuade Me" and "Curiosity" scenes, word for word.
82. YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH JOHNNY DEEP and spend all day finding pictures of him to download.
83. You can't make it to the theatre to see POTC 2, so you watch all the clips you can find from THE MOVIE and watch them in chronological order since it's the closest you can get to seeing the movie.

Jack of Blades
there are other ways to see it

JaehSkywalker
84. You go into the theater very early in the morning *first show* and hide from the management so you can watch it over and over again until last full show!

katelovespirate
85. you thought YOUTUBE was only meant for watching POTC clips, and were amazed to discover it has other videos, too.
86. you have a Beckett dartboard in your room, just for when you get frustrated about something...
87. you wonder how many movies they will make, and begin planning your schedule around being an extra in the next film.

and this one's just random:
88. you think Will's idea when first boarding the dutchman (search the ship until i find your bloody key, cut down anyone in my path) is incredibly stupid and he deserved to get caught for being so dumb as to think he would just find the key. LOL.

jdl1224
86. you have a Beckett dartboard in your room, just for when you get frustrated about something...

ahahahaha. i want to do that now...

JaehSkywalker
87. whenever you hear the words persuade... (or whatever else is in the script) first thing that comes to mind.. POTC...

JaehSkywalker
oh yeah, and...

88. If you've dreamt of POTC more than once... yes

jdl1224
89. anytime you hear the word 'scarlet' you start laughing.
(this happen to me in church. it was about the COLOR scarlet and i still start laughing. talk about embarrassing... haha)

90. You literally spend hours thinking up all sorts of different theories so you can come back to the board and tell everyone about them.

91. You honestly never thought you could be THIS obssessed with a movie. Until you read all these and realize you're a good 3/4ths or more of them.

92. Everytime you see the The Movie 1 in stores you always go pick it up just to stare and the box and remember certain scenes- when you OWN the movie.

93. Any time someone says "let's go see a movie" you immediatly say LET'S GO SEE PIRATES!!

94. You knew the date for the 2nd one to come out the second it was released and had a countdown going. And the second you got home from SEEING the second one- you looked up the release date for the 3rd one (MARCH 25TH!!) and are now counting down til that one...

95. Whenever you see someone with dreads you giggle uncontrollably.

96. You thought killermovies.com was only good for talking about The Movie until you realized one day that you can also talk about a gazillion others- but still come to this one and only this one.

97. When May comes around you're going to dress like a pirate to go see some movie JUST to watch the Pirates3 preview... then leave.

98. When you randomly hear someone say they love Johnny Depp you get really annoyed and think 'he's mine!' especially if that person is a brat or annoying then you think 'you're not good enough for him...'

99. You get really ticked off when people say they didnt like the 2nd movie when you know its beacuse they DON'T UNDERSTAND IT but refuse to let you explain it to them.

100. You have a Pirates Collection. Which include pictures, quotes, mcdonalds toys, little dolls of the characters, posters, and, you've printing these reasons and put them on your wall. &lt;3

diddly-dum
Wow, a solid 100.shocking

JaehSkywalker
cool!

ladygrim
I got a pirates keyring and a pirates mug for my birthday

i got a scarf with skulls on cuz it looks piratey...

Add all of the reasons above i think im very much obsessed

sccch
I have a locket that has Jack's picture in it.big grin

ladygrim
ohh ace big grin

diddly-dum
And I thought my friends at skool had it bad! lol

sccch
blink What? I bought the locket at Hot Topic. They even had one that has Will in it.

CaptinJackLover
None of my friends have it as bad as i do! ^^your lucky that they are obsessed. my friends think im crazyyy!

diddly-dum
None of you are crazy!! Trust me, if its crazy I'll know about it!detective

CaptinJackLover
LOL! laughing

diddly-dum
Was I really that funny??

CaptinJackLover
haha no. i just felt like putting that. lol

diddly-dum
doh

sccch
My friends at school think I'm crazy.sadwalk

CaptinJackLover
dont worry. your not. my friends think im crazy. you cant be crazy if ALL of us here are obsessed.

diddly-dum
I don't think you are crazy!!hug

sccch
Thank you both! happy

diddly-dum
Welcome!

CaptinJackLover
VERY WELCOME!

sccch
group

reine_mk
101. this will sound totaly crazy ,but when songs remind you of Captain Jack Sparrow. some songs remind me of jack.... when I hear song on radio, TV..that has rum in it, or Ships, Pirate, deserted Island, Caribbean they immediately mean much to me- I start imagining Jack singing the song or doing things....is this crazy??? for ex. song Red Red Wine, or Rum and Coca Cola rolling on floor laughing

sccch
That happens to me too.

CaptinJackLover
haha no thats not crazy. that happens to me all the time!

sccch
Here, watch my vid. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION!! I think the song kinda fits Jack and/or Lizz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsKNEgE5ESI
WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO!

reine_mk
big grin huh thanx mates, I feel lot better now ! smile smile

CaptinJackLover
ya it does fit them in a way. i really like the video. big grin . u made it?

sccch
YUP! I'm really mad at YouTube so I made it.

diddly-dum
Cool flick!

sccch
thanks.smile

diddly-dum
Welcome! big grin

reine_mk
wow awesome video!!!! you've made my day- the song is much like Jack&Liz bond - ''Your first kiss was your kiss goodbye'' hahhahhaah big grin

reine_mk
I just remembered one "Jack " song - Hit the Road, Jack big grin laughing

CaptinJackLover
LOL! ITS MY NEW FAVORITE SONG! big grin

diddly-dum
you guys are wierd,.. In a good way,..

CaptinJackLover
hahah thank you. i like being weird .....in a good way...

diddly-dum
I'm wierd too,.. in a good way.

CaptinJackLover
most people are. like Jack...he is weird ...in a good way.

sccch
Jack's weird in a good and funny way.

diddly-dum
DEFINITELY agreeing with that!

CaptinJackLover
YES! DEFINATLEY!

diddly-dum
TOTALLY

sccch
Go here and click on all the buttons on the left.
http://www.topnotchcostumes.com/index.html

It's all of Jacks clothes!

diddly-dum
How do you guys find all this stuff??

sccch
here: http://www.potcinteractive.com/links.html

diddly-dum
oh.

sccch
bangin

diddly-dum
blinkschmoll

sccch
innocent

diddly-dum
roll eyes (sarcastic)

reine_mk
we are all somewhat screvy ,every single one of us. pirate wacko

diddly-dum
You can say that again!

ivebeendepped43
im really scared now. ALL of these aply to me. IM SO NOT KIDDING! especially the first post. AAAHHH! i am obsessed!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Me too. This is scary, I definitely am obsessed with THE MOVIE metoo! dude, all of them on the first post applied to me. ALL OF THEM! scary huh? and a number of the other ones especially the Johnny ones

ivebeendepped43
oh, i just thought of one. and it applies to me
102.When you found out McDonalds was selling POTC toys, you went there at least once a week to make sure you got all the toys
103.And you dont even like McDonalds

CaptinJackLover
haha

*-=Fat sacK=-*
103. You are really gelous because the Mc Donalds near you don't sell the toys sad sad sad
104. You have continusly turned down people you love you because Jack or Elizabeth is the only one for you
105. You can hear the word rum being said one killomiter away
106. You plan to own a large house with a swiming pool in the shape of Jack or a skull and cross bones, life size replica of the black pearl out the front of your house and a personal jet with POTC pics painted on it
107. You can only be friends with people if they have seen both POTC's at least 5 times each. Even then you don't think they have seen them enough.
108. on your phone you have POTC wallpaper and POTC ring tones.
109. you never touch coins other people have given you. (They could be cursed)

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by *-=Fat sacK=-*

109. you never touch coins other people have given you. (They could be cursed)

LOL i luv that 1

ivebeendepped43
ya thats funni

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Thanks

jessigem
110. When you're making a deal with someone, you promise to buy them a hat with a humongous feather in exchange for whatever it is that you want.

*-=Fat sacK=-*
111. you continualy tell your friends how you escaped from and island by lashing a pair of sea turtles together with hair from your back.
112. When in school and you are learning about Aztec history you refuse to believe that the chest of Cortaz is fake and screem at your teacher until they agree with you
113. You have been phoned by the RSPCA because you attempt to shoot every monkey you meet and shout "look an undead monkey" while doing it.
114. you use paprika for deoderant

jessigem
laughing out loud
paprika

ivebeendepped43
hehe. ive done number 111. once. my friend asked me if i was trapped on an island what would you do? and u can guess what i said

jessigem
hmm so far i still only apply to two of the ways.

ivebeendepped43
really? im more than HALF!oh, i just got back from seeing pirates 4 the 4th time! yay!

sccch
pirates 4?

ivebeendepped43
4=for

jessigem
lol i just looked through ALL of the ways to know you're obsessed. i thought i only applied to 2 but now i know i apply to 5.
that's right. FIVE!!!
#15,16,21,23,53
kinda dissapointing actually...

ivebeendepped43
lol kinda

Jacky Sparrow
I would like to create a bed that looks like the Pearl, but i think it'll be difficult!! smile

@sailorleo: could you imagine that and paint it??? but you must be able to sleep in it, aye?

sailorleo
um....sure...i don't have paints tho....

Jacky Sparrow
huh? can't you speak in an easy way? English is not my best language!

sailorleo
sure i can imagine it

Jacky Sparrow
that would be cool...and then i'll built it in my room and send you a picture!! (maybe in the future)

sailorleo
hmmm...yeah

ivebeendepped43
that would b way tight!

PIRATES=SEX
omg i have gotten , almost all the questions yes exept maype five im like psyco obseesed.

tee_pirategirl
yeah I think I have most of them too except maybe the paprika thing and a few other

Maple Sugar
When you watch it every day numerous times non-stop..like me

ivebeendepped43
lol

kiwibird
from personal experience:
105: you find yourself explaining to your english teacher why you have mrs jack sparrow written all over your book.

ivebeendepped43
also from experience:
106.)you find yourself explaining to your Social Studies teacher why you have pictures of Keira Knightley with the life stabbed outta her on your binder.
also from experience:
107.)you literally screamed when someone in class was doing a project on Kentucky and mentioned that that was where Johnny Depp was born.

kiwibird
108) u bye random magazines just because johnny depps in it

ivebeendepped43
been there, done that

evilm0nki3
haha i dont buy the magazines. i stand in line and read the article on him or read the scanned article on the internetbig grin

JaehSkywalker
109. you have a johnny/potc sig..
110. you have a POTC avatar...
111. you have a site.. or account.. or profile.. or whatever dedicated to POTC...
112. you can't stop staring at the pictures...
113. you're crossing out all the days until the big day when POTC 3 will be showed.

sorry if i just repeated some.. i fi did.. messed

who's that guy on your sig ivebeendepped?

tee_pirategirl
you're being sarcastic right?...sorry kidding just checking cause you said it so seriouse without a lol smiley or anything lol

JaehSkywalker
sarcastic where?

tee_pirategirl
lol just meant you asking ivebeendepped who the guy in his siggi is...never mind it now I was so shocked just had to blurt something out to make sure you were joking

JaehSkywalker
no really.. who is that?

tee_pirategirl
OH MY GOD only the sexiest dude alive JOHNNY DEPP HIMSELF he IS cute as a blond

tee_pirategirl
sorry got a bit obsessive there I know but...JOHNNY DEPP

JaehSkywalker
he's sooo cute!

cry i didn't know it was him...

hehehe... he's sooo cute... embarrasment

i'm going.. see ya guyz!

tee_pirategirl
oky dok

lovethemtigers
114. Here it is over 2 months since the premeire of DMC and you are still posting on forums' about the movie
115. 2 months later and you are still rooting for Jack/Liz to end up together despite all the evidence to the contrary
116. You make a thread called "Bash Will" because you so want Jack/Liz to be together
117. You make a thread called "the therapy" thread so you can't talk about how depressing it will be if Jack/Liz don't get together
118. You dream about POTC 1 and 2 everynight
119. You wonder how you ever existed before you discovered how gorgeous Johnny Depp is and how wonderful he is as Jack Sparrow
120. You send hate mail to the administrators of KTTC because they refuse to hear your theories and reasonings why its Liz/Jack forever

evilm0nki3
im sad because i have not yet had a pirate dreamsad

sailorleo
121: (this is me) you swear like a sailor whenever someone mentons norrie dying....*mumbles* stupid ****ers!

reine_mk
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
im sad because i have not yet had a pirate dreamsad

No worries than, you'll just have to watch POTC more roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin hahaha twice a day will do(personal experience) .Just last night I had a dream that I'm on a set of "the MOVIE", but it was also a feeling as I'm IN A MOVIE actualy ,as it was real(you know what I mean right?) and it was a great feeling- just walking past Jack and Will and they are like my buddies-hahaa seemed pretty real.....but then...i woke up! laughing

akanai
waking up when a dream is so interesting... arrgh big grin

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
109. you have a johnny/potc sig..
110. you have a POTC avatar...
111. you have a site.. or account.. or profile.. or whatever dedicated to POTC...
112. you can't stop staring at the pictures...
113. you're crossing out all the days until the big day when POTC 3 will be showed.

sorry if i just repeated some.. i fi did.. messed

who's that guy on your sig ivebeendepped? and u call urself a Johnny fan! that is THE ssexxiest look of his, dude! Astronaut's Wife, baby! may be a sucky movie, but hes got ssexxi looks!

JaehSkywalker
who said i do? stick out tongue

hehe...

but he's hot...

i'm a JAck Sparrow fan.. not a Johnny Depp fan...

huge diff... no not really huge...

but heck he's hot and sexy!

ivebeendepped43
how can u b a Jack fan but not a Johnny fan? its against nature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.