Hal Jordan Parallax vs. Shazam and Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BuzzKiller
I have seen scans where Shazam stands up to the Spectre.

So who wins this fight.

Skeets
Originally posted by BuzzKiller
I have seen scans where Shazam stands up to the Spectre.

So who wins this fight.
Parallax every single time.

rotiart
Err... I'd say Parallax takes it. I can't say why its just a gut feeling that Parallax would have it.

Validus
Parallax 10/10

BuzzKiller
shazam stood up to the spectre and held his own at least for a while. and with marvel could they not at least give parallax hal a run in any way.

Skeets
shazam stood up to the spectre and held his own at least for a while. and with marvel could they not at least give parallax hal a run in any way.
Nah.Parallax smokes the both of them.

Validus
Shazam isn't doing much to a guy who bled solar systems out of his finger tips while destroying Earth's heroes at the same time.

He had massive prep against Spectre and it took place in his seat of power.

BuzzKiller
i love hal and i know that parallax hal was crazy powerful, but shazam and marvel are pretty powerful as well. Marvel is a superman clone with a few modifications, and shazam is a crazy powerful magician. what does parallax do to counter act shazam's magic?

maybe i should have given shazam and marvel someone like dr. strange.

Skeets
i love hal and i know that parallax hal was crazy powerful, but shazam and marvel are pretty powerful as well. Marvel is a superman clone with a few modifications, and shazam is a crazy powerful magician. what does parallax do to counter act shazam's magic?

maybe i should have given shazam and marvel someone like dr. strange.
By waving his hand.

Validus
Captain Marvel is totally inconsequential in this fight.

BuzzKiller
okay you have convinced me. sorry for not giving shazam and marvel prep and maybe someone like dr. strange. would strange make a difference in this fight?

Skeets
okay you have convinced me. sorry for not giving shazam and marvel prep and maybe someone like dr. strange. would strange make a difference in this fight?
Nope.

Batman Beyond
Parallax and with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.