Colossus and Thing vs Classic Juggernaut +

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Ben and Pitor must hold out against Classic Juggernaut for 20 minutes while Reed finds a way to take down Juggs.

Can they survive that long?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ben and Pitor must hold out against Classic Juggernaut for 20 minutes while Reed finds a way to take down Juggs.

Can they survive that long?

This time Thing will last 10 seconds instead of 5, and Colossus will soon go down after him.

no expression so no

Whittdawg92
yeah, he'd beat them both down within 10 minutes.

Betageuze
no no...
of course...

Colossus AND Thing can handle Classic Juggs... for a while... until Reed can put him down.. with an idea....

Thing is a guy.. who battled Hulk numerous times....

Colossus... is a guy who can handle the She Hulk

on a god day... these two can handle Juggernaut for a while

no problem...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Betageuze
no no...
of course...

Colossus AND Thing can handle Classic Juggs... for a while... until Reed can put him down.. with an idea....

no problem...

Are you being serious, or is this a joke post.

Grimm22
Hmm erm

With teamwork I think they can hold out

I can see it now stick out tongue

Fastball Special big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Betageuze
no no...
of course...

no problem... on a god day? anyone on a god day can take juggs.

Soujaboy
Hmm erm

With teamwork I think they can hold out

I can see it now stick out tongue

Fastball Special big grin

No

mrpress
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Are you being serious, or is this a joke post.

Why would that be a joke post? Thing and Colossus have both stood up to beings with far superior strength (to their own) in the past and held their own. Both are also superior fighters and faster then juggs. There's no reason they can't play hit and run. Hell there's no reason one of them can't get behind juggernaut where he can't reach them, pick him up, and then they both play catch with him for 20 minutes (or toss him into low earth orbit which should count).

And for anyone bringing up the "Juggernaut took out Thing with 3 punches" issue. That's a BS win by these standards. Juggernaut took Thing by surprise. Thing was expecting to have amped up strength and was caught off guard when he suddenly found himself back to his normal level. Even the Hulk has been KO'd in the past when taken by surprise (Madman once knocked out Professor Hulk with one punch when he wasn't expecting it). The Thing and Colossus are both going into this expecting a brawl with Juggernaut, so there's no reason to assume they're going to stand there like punching bags.

I say 8/10 they keep him busy for the 20.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by mrpress
Why would that be a joke post? Thing and Colossus have both stood up to beings with far superior strength (to their own) in the past and held their own. Both are also superior fighters and faster then juggs. There's no reason they can't play hit and run. Hell there's no reason one of them can't get behind juggernaut where he can't reach them, pick him up, and then they both play catch with him for 20 minutes (or toss him into low earth orbit which should count).

And for anyone bringing up the "Juggernaut took out Thing with 3 punches" issue. That's a BS win by these standards. Juggernaut took Thing by surprise. Thing was expecting to have amped up strength and was caught off guard when he suddenly found himself back to his normal level. Even the Hulk has been KO'd in the past when taken by surprise (Madman once knocked out Professor Hulk with one punch when he wasn't expecting it). The Thing and Colossus are both going into this expecting a brawl with Juggernaut, so there's no reason to assume they're going to stand there like punching bags.

I say 8/10 they keep him busy for the 20.

There sure is alot of Juggernaut underestimation going on these days. Do you realize that Thing and Colossus will never touch him once he brings his shield up?

Do you realize Juggernaut Posses Limitless Strength, Mystical in Nature? Do you realize their aren't too many people in comics that are greater then Juggernaut in Strength, and even that debatable, because well Juggernauts Strength is limitless?

snoopdogg

And for anyone bringing up the "Juggernaut took out Thing with 3 punches" issue. That's a BS win by these standards. Juggernaut took Thing by surprise. Thing was expecting to have amped up strength and was caught off guard when he suddenly found himself back to his normal level. I have to disagree with you there. Things confidence should have been boosted big time. He didn't really fight any different than he normaly does. Sure he though his strength was amped but on the same token so was his confidence.

Juggernaut beat Thing fair and square.

olympian
Ill say Juggernaut for the long run.

Whittdawg92
screw it, thing and colossus are better characters, juggernaut gets kinda annoying with his jobber aura sometimes.

bigbran
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
screw it, thing and colossus are better characters, juggernaut gets kinda annoying with his jobber aura sometimes. jobber aura?? i have no godamn idea where your cumming from.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I have to disagree with you there. Things confidence should have been boosted big time. He didn't really fight any different than he normaly does. Sure he though his strength was amped but on the same token so was his confidence.

Juggernaut beat Thing fair and square.

That entire comic was BS if you ask me erm

First off, Ben would never sell his soul to Memispho no

That itself proves the comic to be bullcrap

Soujaboy
That entire comic was BS if you ask me erm

First off, Ben would never sell his soul to Memispho no

That itself proves the comic to be bullcrap

The fight wen't how it should have wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soujaboy
The fight wen't how it should have wink

Nah no

Ben wouldnt just stand there and let Juggs hit him no expression

Juggs is as fast as Hulk if not slower

Ben dodges Hulk's punches like nothing

Why wouldnt he be able to do the same for Juggs?!?! What the f**k?

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight
There sure is alot of Juggernaut underestimation going on these days. Do you realize that Thing and Colossus will never touch him once he brings his shield up?

Do you realize Juggernaut Posses Limitless Strength, Mystical in Nature? Do you realize their aren't too many people in comics that are greater then Juggernaut in Strength, and even that debatable, because well Juggernauts Strength is limitless?
All they have to do is stall him for 20 minutes, which I think they can pull off. All they really have to do is avoid him and tempt him to try to beat them up.

If he brings his shield up, then it means he won't touch them either, and their job becomes a whole lot easier.

Accel
Nah no

Ben wouldnt just stand there and let Juggs hit him no expression

Juggs is as fast as Hulk if not slower

Ben dodges Hulk's punches like nothing

Why wouldnt he be able to do the same for Juggs?!?! What the f**k?
Ben's not really much of a dodger.

newjak86
I don't know 20 minutes is a long time to keep avoiding cain these guys are quicker but we're not talking quicksilver here these guys are still in very big danger of being hit with the first 10 minutes.

Omega-level
The Thing and Colossus are very strong, but these guys like Hulk, Juggernaut, Gladiator, etc, are way out of their league. In Juggs case, i would say that if they had another heavy hitter with them, like She-Hulk, they could win, but not the two of them alone.

johnv89
How exactly can they beat him without removing him from the battlefield? Most fighters I give the benifit of doubt because they have some versitility like speed, strength, magic... But these are two tanks fighting the ultimate tank. They can't match Jugg's strength, duribility or hurt him any kind of fashion.

Thanos_1971
No.

Whittdawg92
no one ever said they had to BEAT nor even hurt him. they just have to distract him by fighting.

johnv89
My mistake, I assumed it was to the finish. Maybe they can, who knows.

DickBlazer
Colossus and Thing could last 20 against Classic Jobbernaut.
Colossus is much stronger now than the first time he met Juggs, and he won't be drunk. Thing is a brawler, he can keep up for awhile in the right situation.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Colossus is much stronger now than the first time he met Juggs, and he won't be drunk. Thing is a brawler, he can keep up for awhile in the right situation.

Doesn't matter how strong you are when your opponent has limitless strength, stamina, and durability with a magic inertia sucking force field to boot.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Colossus is much stronger now than the first time he met Juggs, and he won't be drunk. Thing is a brawler, he can keep up for awhile in the right situation. Dude is Wanderlei gonna fight Chuck or what?

KillAll
juggernaut has been seen playing around with his victims NUMEROUS times. if you are going to say thing and colossus are going into this blood lust/looking for a brawl/ready to fight, the same has to be said of juggernaut.

after he gets done playing around (talking trash, gets bored whatever) he usually finishes the fight HIS way. in style, and rather quickly. he has did it with colossus twice, thing, gen-x, the x-men, hulk, and he probably would have done it to x-force had he not been teleported away.

lets face the facts, juggernaut is a team wrecker. this team is no different. they have NOTHING he doesnt have and wont last if he doesnt want them to.

The Fake Macoy
I don't see how Juggernaut dropping Thing in 3 punches can be brought up without counting how Thing KO'd Juggernaut by tripping him... Besides, Colossus alone has lasted a fair bit of time against classic Juggy back when Colossus was far weaker, so the team could beat the clock here.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I don't see how Juggernaut dropping Thing in 3 punches can be brought up without counting how Thing KO'd Juggernaut by tripping him... Besides, Colossus alone has lasted a fair bit of time against classic Juggy back when Colossus was far weaker, so the team could beat the clock here.

What the f**k?

Apolloknight

My good sir, you do realize Juggernaut has the Strength to shatter Planets.

Soljer
Juggernaut's strength is not the question, friend. The thing is, Juggernaut is a hulk-SMASH type.

The Thing and Colossus are both fairly good fighters. While their strength (even combined) is NOTHING compared to the Juggernaut's, they could definitely last 20 minutes. They don't even have to really fight, just distract him, right?

Or, the low-earth orbit idea.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
Juggernaut's strength is not the question, friend. The thing is, Juggernaut is a hulk-SMASH type.

The Thing and Colossus are both fairly good fighters. While their strength (even combined) is NOTHING compared to the Juggernaut's, they could definitely last 20 minutes. They don't even have to really fight, just distract him, right?

Even Still, 20 minutes may not seem like a long time to you, but its different once the fight starts. 20 minutes would be an eternity against someone who cannot be harmed what-so-ever, and can easily Ko or Kill you with a few planet Shattering Punches.

By themselves, theses guys would be lucky to go 60 seconds with a Bloodlusted Juggernaut, But combined it gives them a better shot, not by much however. Juggernaut has withstood shots from Thors Hammer without his shield up and barely budged.

They would have to basically run or evade Juggernaut for 20 minutes in order to win this fight, because once they engage in close quarters, it will be the last time they ever do that.

But if running is their only chance of victory, I guess it must be considered. erm

KillAll
Juggernauts strength is not the question, friend. The thing is, Juggernaut is a hulk-SMASH type.

not always wink. he often plays with his victims. but he isnt always just a swinging type of guy. he has used his surroundings and his force field before. he has used buildings... tanks and everything else to heave like baseballs. he isnt just a hulk smash type of guy...

well lets set up a scenario. if juggernaut is just standing around and has nothing to do, and thing and colossus are on the other side of the united states... of coarse they are going to last 20 minutes. lets say warning alarms go off at the baxter building and juggernaut is half a block away. colossus just happens to be putting in an application to join the fantastic four and him and thing are deployed to stop juggernaut from reaching the building. it decreases there odds significantly since juggernaut isnt just going to deter from his path to fight some idiots who cant harm him. like i said, if juggernaut is serious, these 2 go down. 1 per fist of the juggernaut.

this is just silly. you KNOW just as well as i do, if anybody is going to be sent into orbit, its going to be colossus or thing or both... juggernaut has the strength to get them there, but can you show me where thing or colossus has shown to launch something into orbit?

I don't see how Juggernaut dropping Thing in 3 punches can be brought up without counting how Thing KO'd Juggernaut by tripping him...

he ko'd him???? lol. if you can prove that thing ko'd juggernaut in any universe, i'll have a 100 dollar wal-mart gift card on its way to you lol.

Besides, Colossus alone has lasted a fair bit of time against classic Juggy back when Colossus was far weaker, so the team could beat the clock here.

mind showing me this either?? i recall 2 occasions juggernaut knocking colossus out with a single punch. need scans?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
Ben's not really much of a dodger.

*Ahem*

Maybe you should read some of his fights with the Hulk wink

KillAll
*Ahem*

Maybe you should read some of his fights with the Hulk wink

usually thing DOES dodge punchs, but he can only dodge so long from hulk and usually after hulk gets so mad it doesnt matter anymore. hulk just overpowers him. the unique thing about this is, juggernaut doesnt have to get mad to do what hulk does. he has his strength ALL the time and its not dictated by his anger...

Grimm22
Originally posted by KillAll
usually thing DOES dodge punchs, but he can only dodge so long from hulk and usually after hulk gets so mad it doesnt matter anymore. hulk just overpowers him. the unique thing about this is, juggernaut doesnt have to get mad to do what hulk does. he has his strength ALL the time and its not dictated by his anger...

True erm

However, Colossus is there also yes

KillAll
i actually think colossus is a non factor. he has never shown (no pis... whatever other abbreviations there are now) to be able to stand up to more than one punch from juggernaut. if juggernaut didnt want him to.

so basically i think thing is on his own. weather he makes it 20 minutes or not is dependant entirely on the situation.

olympian
screw it, thing and colossus are better characters, juggernaut gets kinda annoying with his jobber aura sometimes.
Classic Juggernaut cant have a jobber aura if he was constantly written at such level.

Grimm22
i actually think colossus is a non factor. he has never shown (no pis... whatever other abbreviations there are now) to be able to stand up to more than one punch from juggernaut. if juggernaut didnt want him to.

so basically i think thing is on his own. weather he makes it 20 minutes or not is dependant entirely on the situation.

Wow...just wow...no expression

Colossus a non-factor?!?! What the f**k?

mrpress
lets say warning alarms go off at the baxter building and juggernaut is half a block away. colossus just happens to be putting in an application to join the fantastic four and him and thing are deployed to stop juggernaut from reaching the building. it decreases there odds significantly since juggernaut isnt just going to deter from his path to fight some idiots who cant harm him. like i said, if juggernaut is serious, these 2 go down. 1 per fist of the juggernaut.

Yeah if they both stand there and let him do it, which they won't. Now if both Colossus and Thing have chips on their shoulder and are trying to prove something, then they're probably getting smashed. However, if they're fighting this intelligently and using their fighting skillsets, then they should have no problem keeping Juggernaut busy for 20 minutes. They don't have to hurt him, they just have to keep him busy. And focused or not Juggernaut's going to have a hard time getting past them if every time he throws a punch, one of them sidesteps it and judo-throws him a half-mile back.

Sure he could use his shield, but I think Ben's a good enough trash talker (and Cain has both the bad temper and the low IQ to fall for it) to goad him into dropping it. A mad juggernaut is then going to be that much more dangerous, but also then probably that more sloppy in throwing haymakers.

newjak86
Yeah if they both stand there and let him do it, which they won't. Now if both Colossus and Thing have chips on their shoulder and are trying to prove something, then they're probably getting smashed. However, if they're fighting this intelligently and using their fighting skillsets, then they should have no problem keeping Juggernaut busy for 20 minutes. They don't have to hurt him, they just have to keep him busy. And focused or not Juggernaut's going to have a hard time getting past them if every time he throws a punch, one of them sidesteps it and judo-throws him a half-mile back.

Sure he could use his shield, but I think Ben's a good enough trash talker (and Cain has both the bad temper and the low IQ to fall for it) to goad him into dropping it. A mad juggernaut is then going to be that much more dangerous, but also then probably that more sloppy in throwing haymakers. For everything Cain is he is not a terrible fighter people normally he just doesn't care enough to actually bother with people.

20 minutes is a long time to have to keep someone like Juggernaut from getting you. These guys aren't freaking Spiderman here they are tanks though be it a little bit better fighters but none of them are leaps and bounds above Cain. They can't stay close they have to run probably avoiding things Cain is throwing at them. Thie is not an easy task for Thing and Colossus.
I would say Juggernaut 9/10 the 1 coming from a PIS moment like cement coming out of nowhere.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by newjak86
For everything Cain is he is not a terrible fighter people normally he just doesn't care enough to actually bother with people.

20 minutes is a long time to have to keep someone like Juggernaut from getting you. These guys aren't freaking Spiderman here they are tanks though be it a little bit better fighters but none of them are leaps and bounds above Cain. They can't stay close they have to run probably avoiding things Cain is throwing at them. Thie is not an easy task for Thing and Colossus.
I would say Juggernaut 9/10 the 1 coming from a PIS moment like cement coming out of nowhere.

confused

Now although I really like your Sig...It rocks and I have saved it for myself... You can't honestly think that Ben is just slightly a better fighter than Cain? Marvel rates Ben at 5/7 I'd be very surprised If Juggs is better than 3/7 haven't seen his rating to be honest.

Ben and Pete don't have to beat him per this thread... And they are both CL100... That being said all 1 of them would have to is distract him...And the other could grab from behind and throw Juggs into the next state and they've won... Very easily done... Cain only weighs 900lbs... It would take him 2 days to walk back...While Ben and Pete enjoy a BBQ and play cribbage.

wink

newjak86
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Now although I really like your Sig...It rocks and I have saved it for myself... You can't honestly think that Ben is just slightly a better fighter than Cain? Marvel rates Ben at 5/7 I'd be very surprised If Juggs is better than 3/7 haven't seen his rating to be honest.

Ben and Pete don't have to beat him per this thread... And they are both CL100... That being said all 1 of them would have to is distract him...And the other could grab from behind and throw Juggs into the next state and they've won... Very easily done... Cain only weighs 900lbs... It would take him 2 days to walk back...While Ben and Pete enjoy a BBQ and play cribbage.

wink Thakns for the sig The PIttman made it

Anyways it isn't that simple my friend. They may be low class 100s the point is Cain has High class 100 wuth immeasurable strength and unlimited Durability. throwing him isn't going to be that easy as they literally are going to have to overcome his own strength for them to throw him any real distance. He may weigh only 900 pounds but tp throw someone you've got to overcome his strength first.

There is no easy solution for Ben or Piotr in this match. All they can really do is try to outlast the time limit which is a very hard thing to do when you aren't leaps and bounds ahead in agility or speed

K3VIL
Colossus fought with him showing his own, he was able to knock him off his feet with an acrobatic double stomp kick, and survive to buildings crushing on them.Thing got owned instead.
Current Thing is near Colossus level I assume, so they got a chance, at least they can knock him off his feet, throw him away, but if the shield his up, god help them.Not to mention, if they cut loose, no damage of Juggy.If Juggy cut loose, poor Peter and Ben

snoopdogg

mind showing me this either?? i recall 2 occasions juggernaut knocking colossus out with a single punch. need scans? They fought 3 times. The first time Colossus was beatin on him before the building collapsed on Colossus. The second time Colossus took a punch from Juggernaut and Colossus actually defeated Juggernaut via battle feild removal.(Which may have stopped Juggy for 20 mins. big grin ). The third time Colossus was drunk and stood toe to toe with Juggernaut and no Colossus was not knocked out during that fight. He got right back up ready to continue the fight as Juggy was leaving.

Now before the Juggernaut fans crack a nut I am in no way saying Colossus can beat Juggy.

snoopdogg
Being the don't actually have to knock him out or anything I think this method or something similar would do the trick.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusandJuggySW38.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusandJuggySW38-2.jpg

mrpress
He may weigh only 900 pounds but tp throw someone you've got to overcome his strength first.

Hence the superior fighting skills of Thing and Colossus. What do you think various martial arts like Judo do? They allow you to use your opponents strength / momentum against him. Ben is skilled at it, and I imagine Colossus' countless danger room hours haven't left him ignorant of it either. There's no need to power Cain down. Juggernaut might be unstoppable, but nothing has shown him to be untrippable. Once he's down, they grab him by the foot, spin around to get some momentum going and let go. Juggernaut is then last spotted flying somewhere over Albany. big grin

newjak86
Hence the superior fighting skills of Thing and Colossus. What do you think various martial arts like Judo do? They allow you to use your opponents strength / momentum against him. Ben is skilled at it, and I imagine Colossus' countless danger room hours haven't left him ignorant of it either. There's no need to power Cain down. Juggernaut might be unstoppable, but nothing has shown him to be untrippable. Once he's down, they grab him by the foot, spin around to get some momentum going and let go. Juggernaut is then last spotted flying somewhere over Albany. big grin Yeah Judo and stuff Help when the strengh difference isn't to bad but here we have a gigantic strength difference. As you guys like to point out Thing can hang with Hulk until Hulk gets angry than Hulk simply overpowers him. Cain is always at an Angry Hulk level. If they trip him it is a lot harder to do than alot of people seem to realize. For instance they reach down to grab both his feet he simply reaches down and grabs them. They go to kick him in the back of the leg. Juggernaut sends them flying with one good hit. They go to throw cain cain simply tenses his body and pulss back the throw is stopped as simple as that.

It is alot harder to put cain down than people are willing to except. Instead yuo guys are trying to show the possiblity of why cain can loose instead of the actual how it happens.

To get from the how to why is a big distance to travel.

mrpress
Yeah Judo and stuff Help when the strengh difference isn't to bad but here we have a gigantic strength difference. As you guys like to point out Thing can hang with Hulk until Hulk gets angry than Hulk simply overpowers him. Cain is always at an Angry Hulk level. If they trip him it is a lot harder to do than alot of people seem to realize. For instance they reach down to grab both his feet he simply reaches down and grabs them. They go to kick him in the back of the leg. Juggernaut sends them flying with one good hit. They go to throw cain cain simply tenses his body and pulss back the throw is stopped as simple as that.

There's a strength difference sure, but it not between 98 pound weakling vs. body builder. It's between guys who can uproot a city block vs. a guy who can uproot 1/2 the city. That by itself makes a world of difference. The difference being that Cain's body weight is nothing to these guys (as theirs is nothing to him). And there's two of them. Cain goes to punch the Thing, and Colossus nails him from behind. Cain goes to kick Colosuss, and Thing kicks Cain's other leg out from under him. (ignoring for a second that a beaten down Thing was able to trip Juggernaut quite easily).

Forget even bodily contact. All of these guys are capable of using everything they can get their hands on as a missle. That not good enough, any of them can hit the ground and cause the sidewalk to shatter under the rest of them. Then there's thunderclaps galour going around.

The point is that I'm not arguing that they're going to put him down for the count, but there are plenty of ways for them to keep Juggernaut busy for 20 minutes. Both Thing and Colussus are strong enough, fast enough, skilled enough, and smart enough to do that.

20 minutes later, they might be a bit worse for the wear, but they still make it long enough for Reed to run downstairs with his de-Juggerfication ray and put it to use.

KillAll
They fought 3 times. The first time Colossus was beatin on him before the building collapsed on Colossus. The second time Colossus took a punch from Juggernaut and Colossus actually defeated Juggernaut via battle feild removal.(Which may have stopped Juggy for 20 mins. big grin ).

which issue are you referring to? this ?: http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Colossus_KO1.txt

where colossus amazingly only lasts one punch? he did himself good by lasting 5 whole seconds and knocking juggernaut down. but his mistake was letting juggernaut land one of his own wink

The third time Colossus was drunk and stood toe to toe with Juggernaut and no Colossus was not knocked out during that fight. He got right back up ready to continue the fight as Juggy was leaving.

no... he laid on the ground until night crawler and wolverine had dug him out. juggernaut was gone by the time he got up. wolverine realized this and said "fights over, you lost". colossus was out like a light.

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Colossus_KO2.txt

notice how he is just laying there??? that would be a k.o. notice how after that juggernaut has time to dust himself off and casually talk to wolverine??? notice how juggernaut then leaves??? then how colossus gets up?

Now before the Juggernaut fans crack a nut I am in no way saying Colossus can beat Juggy.

good... cause that would be silly wink. i've said it before, and i'll say it again, colossus IS the non factor here. if juggernaut has a purpose in being in this fight, colossus is the first to go. soon there after add thing to the list.

Accel
So you see Colossus as a non-factor. Do you see Thing as a factor instead? confused

snoopdogg
which issue are you referring to? this ?: http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Colossus_KO1.txt

where colossus amazingly only lasts one punch? he did himself good by lasting 5 whole seconds and knocking juggernaut down. but his mistake was letting juggernaut land one of his own wink Colossus was kicking Juggies @ss until the wall callapsed on him. He knocked Juggy down on his @ss twice. That's more than Thing has done. If Juggy didn't have insane durability he would have taken a beating.

no... he laid on the ground until night crawler and wolverine had dug him out. juggernaut was gone by the time he got up. wolverine realized this and said "fights over, you lost". colossus was out like a light.

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Colossus_KO2.txt

notice how he is just laying there??? that would be a k.o. notice how after that juggernaut has time to dust himself off and casually talk to wolverine??? notice how juggernaut then leaves??? then how colossus gets up?

Out like a light? Do you realize when Colossus is K.O.'d he turns back to human? Of course you do. Anyways he is stilled armored up and you can see Juggies foot on panel as Colossus gets back up looking for Juggy. Colossus was not K.O.'d.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossusbarfight6.jpg

Oh and on the scan you posed on the upper right hand corner what do you think Juggy and Colossus are doing? It looks to me they are slugging it out.

Decay
well, juggernaut took out colossus in a few half hearted shots before, i dont see this being any different. ben might have went down a bit too early in that comic, but he wouldnt last much longer in anything else. id say it would take him 5 or so mins, only because if he gave them serious hits it would take a while to close the distance from where he hit them and where they landed so he can hit them again.

they only thing they could hope to do is avoid him, there is nothing they can do that would injure him in the slightest, and getting close would only give him a chance to take them out. so 5 mins or so, assuming they dont just spend the time running. the juggernaut could largley ignore them if he wanted, shields up and just walk on though, if they try and do anything to him he could take their heads off. juggernaut wins in 5.

KillAll
Colossus was kicking Juggies @ss until the wall callapsed on him. He knocked Juggy down on his @ss twice. That's more than Thing has done. If Juggy didn't have insane durability he would have taken a beating.

the point is, it only takes ONE SHOT for juggernaut to end this wink. which is all the scan proved. saying IF doesnt cut it.

Out like a light? Do you realize when Colossus is K.O.'d he turns back to human? Of course you do. Anyways he is stilled armored up and you can see Juggies foot on panel as Colossus gets back up looking for Juggy. Colossus was not K.O.'d.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossusbarfight6.jpg

notice that in your OWN scan colossus is STILL laying on the ground when juggernauts foot is in there. when colossus finally gets up, he asks "where is juggernaut".... clearly not in visible sight. so he must have casually strolled off??? on panel evidence suggests that colossus Does not always revert back to human form such as in the scan i previously showed you. after 1 punch colossus is clearly completely limp in juggernauts hands and still in ARMORED form...

Oh and on the scan you posed on the upper right hand corner what do you think Juggy and Colossus are doing? It looks to me they are slugging it out.

and all it took to end the "slugging it out" was a single punch. colossus has NEVER shown to be able to defeat juggernaut... in any universe.

just as a reference... on panel evidence proves that colossus doesnt always revert back to human form when unconscious... take a look again. colossus is KTFO in this pic. or does he always play dead when his friends lives are in danger???

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Colossus_KO1.txt

Grimm22
All the duo needs to do is throw juggs in some kind of pond shifty

Seriously whats up with his weakness being water?!?!

Whittdawg92
he's like a rock, he's tough as hell, but he still sinks (he don't die or drown, but w/e)

Grimm22
he's like a rock, he's tough as hell, but he still sinks (he don't die or drown, but w/e)

Thats it! eek!

Ben distracts Juggs with taunts and stuff while Colossus digs a hole yes

Then they trick Juggs into falling into the hole big grin

Whittdawg92
lol, i din't mean Thing wuz like a rock, i meant jugg.

newjak86
All the duo needs to do is throw juggs in some kind of pond shifty

Seriously whats up with his weakness being water?!?! Not ruin your hopes but in that Scan Colossus even talks about Juggernaut being back soon.

snoopdogg
the point is, it only takes ONE SHOT for juggernaut to end this wink. which is all the scan proved. saying IF doesnt cut it.

Do you realize that Juggy didn't even knock him out. Colossus beat himself in that fight.

notice that in your OWN scan colossus is STILL laying on the ground when juggernauts foot is in there. when colossus finally gets up, he asks "where is juggernaut".... clearly not in visible sight. so he must have casually strolled off??? on panel evidence suggests that colossus Does not always revert back to human form such as in the scan i previously showed you. after 1 punch colossus is clearly completely limp in juggernauts hands and still in ARMORED form... It takes a little longer to get up when there is a building laying on top of you.

This is another case where comics are too inconsistent in debates. Colossus officiao bio says he reverts to human when knocked out. Gladiator knocked Colossus out. Juggy did not.

and all it took to end the "slugging it out" was a single punch. colossus has NEVER shown to be able to defeat juggernaut... in any universe.

just as a reference... on panel evidence proves that colossus doesnt always revert back to human form when unconscious... take a look again. colossus is KTFO in this pic. or does he always play dead when his friends lives are in danger???

You want to talk about on panel evidence? Do you have a scan showing Juggy punching Colossus? How do you know how many blows he landed? The answer is you don't. And besides Colossus was drunk so I'm pretty sure it's safe to say his reflexes and vision were impared during that fight. Not that it would have made him win but it would have been a even better fight.

Grimm22
lol, i din't mean Thing wuz like a rock, i meant jugg.

I know dontgetit

I just saying that if Colossus digs a big hole and Juggs falls into it it will take him days to get out yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by newjak86
Not ruin your hopes but in that Scan Colossus even talks about Juggernaut being back soon.

I know stick out tongue

You can throw him away but he always ends up coming back big grin

KillAll
Do you realize that Juggy didn't even knock him out. Colossus beat himself in that fight.

It takes a little longer to get up when there is a building laying on top of you.

This is another case where comics are too inconsistent in debates. Colossus officiao bio says he reverts to human when knocked out. Gladiator knocked Colossus out. Juggy did not.

You want to talk about on panel evidence? Do you have a scan showing Juggy punching Colossus? How do you know how many blows he landed? The answer is you don't. And besides Colossus was drunk so I'm pretty sure it's safe to say his reflexes and vision were impared during that fight. Not that it would have made him win but it would have been a even better fight.

still talking about that fight to prove that colossus wasnt knocked out? take a look for the THIRD TIME. clearly colossus IS knocked out in this scan below:

since you cant seem to comprehend this picture let me explain. colossus knocks juggernaut down. juggernaut knocks colossus out. see the difference??? colossus is COMPLETELY LIMP in that picture. so you are saying he isnt knocked out? or was he just pretending to let storm get hurt because he couldnt take the punishment the juggernaut was giving him??? either way, juggernaut ended the fight the way he wanted to... which is exactly how it would go again.

Grimm22
still talking about that fight to prove that colossus wasnt knocked out? take a look for the THIRD TIME. clearly colossus IS knocked out in this scan below:

since you cant seem to comprehend this picture let me explain. colossus knocks juggernaut down. juggernaut knocks colossus out. see the difference??? colossus is COMPLETELY LIMP in that picture. so you are saying he isnt knocked out? or was he just pretending to let storm get hurt because he couldnt take the punishment the juggernaut was giving him??? either way, juggernaut ended the fight the way he wanted to... which is exactly how it would go again.

None of your links work no expression

snoopdogg

since you cant seem to comprehend this picture let me explain. colossus knocks juggernaut down. juggernaut knocks colossus out. see the difference??? colossus is COMPLETELY LIMP in that picture. so you are saying he isnt knocked out? Comprehend? Your saying I am not comprehending the pic? Juggy did not knock Colossus out in Uncanny #102. Colossus basically f*cked himself over by not listening to Storm when she told him the wall was collapsing. He may have been dazed but was not totally knocked out. When he fought Gladiator a similar thing happened and he was reverted back to human.

KillAll
work for me lol... colossus was K.O. and completely limp lol. dazed... you are a character "snoopdogg"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.