Link (OoT) vs. Hero (Fable)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Okay I couldn't find anything on this. So Link (adult) gets all his stuff from OoT including powers and so does Hero from Fable? Now the question is: who will best the other?

I can see both of them taking this battle: they're both skilled swordsmen and bowsmen. But Hero does have more magical powers and can summon forth his own servant to help. Not to mention the Sword of Aeons must be a match for the Master Sword.

Link can use Nayru's Love to protect himself but Hero can just keep teleporting around and stuff. I dunno.

Who wins?

The place is the place where Hero battled Jack of Blades.

Kayne Archeron
it's hard to compare such a linear character to one who gets so many choices... unless we're honestly comparing a hero who's gotten ALL of the abilities and whatnot no expression

IceJaw
This doesnt work no expression

Infinity
link is cooler.

NINJ4_BL4D3
Originally posted by Infinity
link is cooler.

And the answer is Amen brother...

Infinity
lol

Phazon
Yes link is Cooler.

Kayne Archeron
which Link?

there's about 5 different Links in the Zelda storyline

IceJaw
Got that right

I dont know which Link, havent looked at the storyline scripts for a while now. erm

Oh, it's Ocarina of time-Link no expression

MadMel
OOT link..cooler...

Mesirus
Link, because Fable fustrated me alot, the hero is a dumbass, Link FTW

Raxarus
Hero cannot teleport, but he can use rank 4 assassin rush to get away from link

Mesirus
what about you ESB? who do you think would win? i'v actully changed my mind, he is a dumbass but i'd say the hero from fables got this, not as strong i bet, but he's got more magic at his finger tips, so i'm going for him smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.