Juggernaut Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Up In Flames
Allright, they fight like real men. Who takes this one?

Sabretooth
I'm assuming that these are both the current versions of both since you didn't use words like "classic" or "Hunter/Prey" so I'll go with Doomsday.

Whittdawg92
this is succccchhhhh an old thread, and it's overkill on dooomsday's favor.

Soleran
Yes indeed, better get some Juggs fans rolling on this one though, cuz Doomsday BLASTS that fool.

Dinalfos
Okay, who voted for Juggernaut?

Soleran
You would be surprised, really you would. I actually responded to a thread like this a few months ago and it went on for like 15 pages, Juggernaut can win, yeah right.

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Okay, who voted for Juggernaut? you never know.....

whahahahahahahahahahaha

DigiMark007
How is this a curbstomp? I agree DD has some considerable advantages, but wouldn't it be a decent brawl?

newjak86
They are gonna argue instant BFR for Doomsday for some reason like they always do even though it will be really hard to do and he can just walk back anyways. Also that he is going to beat Juggs to within an inch of his life despite being one of the most durable beings in comic books

Dinalfos
Originally posted by bigbran
you never know.....

whahahahahahahahahahaha

Well, that tells me everything I need to know laughing

bigbran
Well, that tells me everything I need to know laughing i just voted because i wanted to see what poeple would say because i knew they wouldnt vote for him.
i do know however that doomsday wins, and why be serious in a thread that has been done a considerable amount of times, its going to be closed anyway.

newjak86
i just voted because i wanted to see what poeple would say because i knew they wouldnt vote for him.
i do know however that doomsday wins, and why be serious in a thread that has been done a considerable amount of times, its going to be closed anyway. Good point Happy Dance

Dinalfos
i just voted because i wanted to see what poeple would say because i knew they wouldnt vote for him.
i do know however that doomsday wins, and why be serious in a thread that has been done a considerable amount of times, its going to be closed anyway.

Why not? Most people seem to love Juggernaut. I was honestly expecting him to win the poll.

Whittdawg92
anyone who thinks juggernaut stands a chance is a fanboy, who should go kill themself for being stupid. DD could MURDER juggernaught WITHOUT bfr or anything easy.

Dinalfos
Well, to be honest, he can't murder him. But if TKO was accepted as a win, then Doomsday would win 2000/10.

newjak86
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
anyone who thinks juggernaut stands a chance is a fanboy, who should go kill themself for being stupid. DD could MURDER juggernaught WITHOUT bfr or anything easy. Why is this????? confused
Honestly people here Doomsday and thinks he beats any Marvel below Surfer down like a red headed step child

Whittdawg92
DD can overcome magic, even Cytorrak's then jugg is screwed. so stop being a hopless fanboy and accept your favorite character can be beat.

bigbran
whats a hopless fanboy? is that someone that cant hop???

newjak86
DD can overcome magic, even Cytorrak's then jugg is screwed. so stop being a hopless fanboy and accept your favorite character can be beat. When has he ever overcomed Magic like that hmmmmmm.
Never listen I know DD is supposed to overcome anything after awhile but honestly Magic is genreally an exception to every rule until proven otherwise which DD hasn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whittdawg92
yes, vertically challenged.

Soujaboy
Why not? Most people seem to love Juggernaut. I was honestly expecting him to win the poll.

No, were just smart enough to realize that he curbstomps the Hulk wink

Soujaboy
DD can overcome magic, even Cytorrak's then jugg is screwed. so stop being a hopless fanboy and accept your favorite character can be beat.

fanboy laughing laughing , you must not know why Cyttorak is wink

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soujaboy

Who? Doomsday? Sure. But Juggernaut doesn't fare any better.

Soujaboy
Who? Doomsday? Sure. But Juggernaut doesn't fare any better.

Actually he fares a lot better wink

There isn't one way besides BFR that Doomsday can win.

Dinalfos
Actually he fares a lot better wink

There isn't one way besides BFR that Doomsday can win.

Well, BFR is easy for Doomsday. And he will make him look like an idiot.

But yeah, Juggernaut can't be killed. However, he won't be able to do a thing to Doomsday, so in that respect he fares little better than Hulk.

Whittdawg92
doomsday is built to kill ANY LIVING BEING. he could be flash, superman, martian manhunter, galactus, he'll just keep evolving to beat him,. could someone please close this thread and end the stupidity?

DigiMark007
Jugss' durability >>>> Supes' durability.

DD win? Yes. Curbstomp? Probably not. Kills Juggs? Heck no.

Soujaboy
Well, BFR is easy for Doomsday. And he will make him look like an idiot.

But yeah, Juggernaut can't be killed. However, he won't be able to do a thing to Doomsday, so in that respect he fares little better than Hulk.

He won't be able to do anything why? because he has a magic shield that sucks up the inertia of moving objects?

Dinalfos
Not killing him is really the best that can be said for Juggernaut. He will get curbstomped, just like any other brick without super speed.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Jugss' durability >>>> Supes' durability.

DD win? Yes. Curbstomp? Probably not. Kills Juggs? Heck no.

Um... without a shield? Superman's durability=Juggs.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123

Why wouldn't he have his shield?

Soujaboy
Not killing him is really the best that can be said for Juggernaut. He will get curbstomped, just like any other brick without super speed.

You debating is really pore confused

What part of inertia sucking, impenetrable magic shield do you not understand?

bigbran
Um... without a shield? Superman's durability=Juggs. um...... no!!

Soujaboy

no expression Juggs never uses his shield so Juggs durability >>>>>> Supes durability.

Dinalfos
He won't be able to do anything why? because he has a magic shield that sucks up the inertia of moving objects?

Right, look in the tourney thread. Juggernaut has fought with his shield up and it didn't suck up inertia. That one occasion where he stole Mjolnir's momentum was never repeated, as far as I can tell.

batdude123
no expression Juggs never uses his shield so Juggs durability >>>>>> Supes durability.

Um, not really. no expression

Dinalfos
You debating is really pore confused

What part of inertia sucking, impenetrable magic shield do you not understand?

My debating is not "pore", I'm just using what I see. His shield does not suck up the inertia of organic matter.

newjak86
Right, look in the tourney thread. Juggernaut has fought with his shield up and it didn't suck up inertia. That one occasion where he stole Mjolnir's momentum was never repeated, as far as I can tell. You do realize cain never uses the shield alot right and if people are gonna sit here and argue freaking T-VO all the time for Superman I'm going to argue Momentum stealing shield Dang It mad

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why wouldn't he have his shield?

SPEEDBLITZ before he can think to put it up. And Doomsday wins this one.

Soujaboy
Right, look in the tourney thread. Juggernaut has fought with his shield up and it didn't suck up inertia. That one occasion where he stole Mjolnir's momentum was never repeated, as far as I can tell.

Juggernaut never fights with his shield up, he rarely uses it at all.

Multiples of light speed to nothing

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jj3.gif

Soujaboy
Um, not really. no expression

Um yes really

newjak86
My debating is not "pore", I'm just using what I see. His shield does not suck up the inertia of organic matter. Bein Organic Matter makes no difference in something's inertia

Dinalfos
Originally posted by newjak86
You do realize cain never uses the shield alot right and if people are gonna sit here and argue freaking T-VO all the time for Superman I'm going to argue Momentum stealing shield Dang It mad

Alright, feel free to do so. It happened in the comics once, so it's possible to cling to it, if you really want to. I won't hold it against you wink

Dinalfos
Bein Organic Matter makes no difference in something's inertia

It apparantly does for Juggernaut's shield.

Soujaboy

Dinalfos

And when he uses it, people don't seem to be bothered by it, except that it makes it even harder to harm him.

batdude123
Um yes really

No. baka

newjak86
SPEEDBLITZ before he can think to put it up. And Doomsday wins this one. the only reason Supes could get away with that one is because he can fly and possibly put Jugg's in space far away before cain could really get his shield up. Doomsday had no such thing he can only knock Juggs around and since knocking someone past the atmosphere is hard BFR for DD isn't working because cain is walking right back with his shield up.

Soujaboy
And when he uses it, people don't seem to be bothered by it, except that it makes it even harder to harm him.

Point out some times that he used it sad

Soujaboy
No. baka

Yes stick out tongue

Dinalfos
the only reason Supes could get away with that one is because he can fly and possibly put Jugg's in space far away before cain could really get his shield up. Doomsday had no such thing he can only knock Juggs around and since knocking someone past the atmosphere is hard BFR for DD isn't working because cain is walking right back with his shield up.

Yeah, but he needs to gain momentum first. By the time he has the chance, everyone has probably already moved on. Unless, ofcrourse, DD knocks him really, really far. Which is not out of the question, since he'll discover soon enough that Juggernaut can't be harmed through conventional phsyical means.

Dinalfos
Point out some times that he used it sad

Like I said, check the tourney thread. He used it agaisnt Thor.

newjak86
It apparantly does for Juggernaut's shield. So let me get this right your saying that being organic changes your momentum from say a rock being thrown not very sound man.

Besides how many times can you tell Juggs has used his shield before and what other instances are there of him using it?????? wink

batdude123
Yes stick out tongue

herbwank

batdude123
the only reason Supes could get away with that one is because he can fly and possibly put Jugg's in space far away before cain could really get his shield up. Doomsday had no such thing he can only knock Juggs around and since knocking someone past the atmosphere is hard BFR for DD isn't working because cain is walking right back with his shield up.

Doomsday evolves around it. herbwank

bigbran
firefirefireph

Dinalfos
So let me get this right your saying that being organic changes your momentum from say a rock being thrown not very sound man.

Besides how many times can you tell Juggs has used his shield before and what other instances are there of him using it?????? wink

No, that's not what I'm trying to say. It was sarcasm. Because Juggernaut's shield has been portrayed as both momentum sapping and none-momentum sapping.

There aren't many instances, but Thor didn't seem to be bothered too much.

Soujaboy
herbwank

Thats right, beat yo shit

herbwank

Soujaboy
There aren't many instances, but Thor didn't seem to be bothered too much.

no expression Thats a real googd debate laughing laughing

bigbran
No, that's not what I'm trying to say. It was sarcasm. Because Juggernaut's shield has been portrayed as both momentum sapping and none-momentum sapping.

There aren't many instances, but Thor didn't seem to be bothered too much. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/TOH/srugblowup.gif

newjak86
Like I said, check the tourney thread. He used it agaisnt Thor. You do realize that they only used scans of him in the same comic simply saying nothing gets through my shield what they didn't tell you is that in a few oanels later is when Cain talks about his sheild halting the hammer right.

the other one was when Cain was geting his powers back not him actually putting the shield up wink

So what your saying is DD throws Juggernaut outside of the planet far away without Cain realizing it and putting his sheild up confused

Dinalfos
no expression Thats a real googd debate laughing laughing

That's a real good counter argument wink

Soujaboy
That's a real good counter argument wink

Well my argument has already been stated, and you have nothing except "it didn't effect Thor much" after a scan of it completely stopping his hammer. Looks like your going to lose again wink

Dinalfos

Dinalfos
Well my argument has already been stated, and you have nothing except "it didn't effect Thor much" after a scan of it completely stopping his hammer. Looks like your going to lose again wink

It would be a first, but okay. Anyway, since the shield stopped the hammer but not Thor.....

Thanos_1971
How many times has DD died since his first apperance?

newjak86

bigbran
mad

Dinalfos
well yes he put it up to keep Spiderman from touching him.

No the shield isn't effected I think most of Cain's power its how he uses it for insance he could have just let the Hammer hit him and would have been fine but he made the Hammer slow down there is no disputing he did and mentions it there really isn't any room for interpretation.

Now when he puts his shield up he can use it as traction point to begin to walk back to earth

Okay. But if he put it up, wouldn't they mention the inertia sucking? I mean, if there's one occasion where it would be absolutely fitting to make a point about momentum sapping, it would be against someone who has vast combat speed.

I saw what happened, I'm not desputing anything. But what I saw was Thor going at it without slowing down. Apparantly, the writer doesn't feel the same way as you.

newjak86
Okay. But if he put it up, wouldn't they mention the inertia sucking? I mean, if there's one occasion where it would be absolutely fitting to make a point about momentum sapping, it would be against someone who has vast combat speed.

I saw what happened, I'm not desputing anything. But what I saw was Thor going at it without slowing down. Apparantly, the writer doesn't feel the same way as you. Well when it somes to Juggs shield you've got to realize it has come in different shapes and sizes and effects.
It has appeared absolutly solid before and skin tight.

It has appeared solid but also like a bubble around.

Has also been in a bubble shape with momentum halting powers.

So it could be argued that he has different shields for different occassions that he can change around.

Classic Juggernaut was one of the biggest walking Plot devices of his day probably even more so then Doomsday's I'm gonna evlove past anything. Basically whatever cain needed to be competive he would showcase new powers and such sometimes.

lando005
if your talking about the original version of juggernaut....then i would have to say it's a draw

Dinalfos
Well when it somes to Juggs shield you've got to realize it has come in different shapes and sizes and effects.
It has appeared absolutly solid before and skin tight.

It has appeared solid but also like a bubble around.

Has also been in a bubble shape with momentum halting powers.

So it could be argued that he has different shields for different occassions that he can change around.

Classic Juggernaut was one of the biggest walking Plot devices of his day probably even more so then Doomsday's I'm gonna evlove past anything. Basically whatever cain needed to be competive he would showcase new powers and such sometimes.

I'm not denying all that. But the difference, I think, can be attributed more to different art styles than anything. Is there any actual proof?

newjak86
I'm not denying all that. But the difference, I think, can be attributed more to different art styles than anything. Is there any actual proof? It could be artistic style but that doesn't change what happens. what proof are asking for proof that he can change sheilds no I can't but the fact is his shield has been used fr different things and different sizes there isn'y much more you can sya other than the fact everyone is supported by on panel proof as shown.

Dinalfos
It could be artistic style but that doesn't change what happens. what proof are asking for proof that he can change sheilds no I can't but the fact is his shield has been used fr different things and different sizes there isn'y much more you can sya other than the fact everyone is supported by on panel proof as shown.

But if Juggernaut wanted to hit Thor so badly, then why didn't he just use his shield in the same way?Either the shield wasn't sapping fast enough to keep up with Thor, or the shield doesn't affect him.

newjak86
But if Juggernaut wanted to hit Thor so badly, then why didn't he just use his shield in the same way?Either the shield wasn't sapping fast enough to keep up with Thor, or the shield doesn't affect him. Well its Classic Juggs he was on of the biggest victims of CIS in comics. He probably didn't bother using the shield because Thor couldn't hurt him anyways.

He did the samething with Siderman he didn't use the shield until he got tired of Peter touching him.

Dinalfos
Well its Classic Juggs he was on of the biggest victims of CIS in comics. He probably didn't bother using the shield because Thor couldn't hurt him anyways.

Alright, but that's not a true argument. The Thor incident happened only once, so it's really nothing to go by. Especially since he hasn't been seen to slow people down. It could be CIS, but so far there's nothing to indicate that. Not in the panels, but also not in the handbooks or anything.

newjak86
Alright, but that's not a true argument. The Thor incident happened only once, so it's really nothing to go by. Especially since he hasn't been seen to slow people down. It could be CIS, but so far there's nothing to indicate that. Not in the panels, but also not in the handbooks or anything. Well look at it this way.

We have an example of him doing it on panel and even making mention of it. Its hard to say that he can't when he has shown that he can.

Especailly when looking at Cain and the raw power he possesses and the level of CIS he showed in those days.

Apolloknight
Well look at it this way.

We have an example of him doing it on panel and even making mention of it. Its hard to say that he can't when he has shown that he can.

Especailly when looking at Cain and the raw power he possesses and the level of CIS he showed in those days.

Newjack is right, Juggernaut is a walking CIS machine, if he fought to his full potential, do you know how many of marvels hero's would be dead right now?

Probably why they depowered him, its very hard to have Juggernaut show up in someones comic and have it be a good fight.

Soleran
I would say DD is no less then Juggernaut, probably even more so with DD's powers.

DD seriously just mash's Juggernaut into the ground horribly or into Orbit.

Once again let Juggernaut spend 20 years digging out of the ground. Juggernaut doesn't use his shield often he's to dumb and arrogent. DD just wants to hurt and kill......................DD 9/10..............he slips and Juggs actually does something to stop him for 1 victory.

Dinalfos
Well look at it this way.

He slowed the hammer down. But not Thor. That's what I see. Maybe a person must move in a certain way to be affected by the shield?

And many characters are victims of CIS or PIS, but those characters usually have lot of evidence of contrary situations. Juggernaut may have acted like an idiot, but there's simply no proof(that I know of!) that this extends to his shield. The only CIS we can be certain of is that he rarely uses the shield in the first place. Or that he acts like an idiot. The rest is pure speculation.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Newjack is right, Juggernaut is a walking CIS machine, if he fought to his full potential, do you know how many of marvels hero's would be dead right now?

Probably why they depowered him, its very hard to have Juggernaut show up in someones comic and have it be a good fight.

Yeah, that goes for virtually every powerhouse.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soleran
I would say DD is no less then Juggernaut, probably even more so with DD's powers.

DD seriously just mash's Juggernaut into the ground horribly or into Orbit.

Once again let Juggernaut spend 20 years digging out of the ground. Juggernaut doesn't use his shield often he's to dumb and arrogent. DD just wants to hurt and kill......................DD 9/10..............he slips and Juggs actually does something to stop him for 1 victory.

If Juggernaut can return to the battlefield the fight isnt over, and CIS is removed in these battles, Juggernaut fights to his full power..

Soleran
If Juggernaut can return to the battlefield the fight isnt over, and CIS is removed in these battles, Juggernaut fights to his full power..

NO PIS are removed not CIS. Juggernaut is an arrogent slow brick type........................Lol yeah Juggernaut can return to earth derp derp yeah Juggernaut is going to walk back in 100years if he doesn't get lost, don't count him out.

Effectively he is out of combat, hence BFR.

newjak86
NO PIS are removed not CIS. Juggernaut is an arrogent slow brick type........................Lol yeah Juggernaut can return to earth derp derp yeah Juggernaut is going to walk back in 100years if he doesn't get lost, don't count him out.

Effectively he is out of combat, hence BFR. Your assuming that Doomsday is going to knock Juggs out that Far Doomsday is strong but it took Superman everything he had to knock Lobo into Orbit just to get him into Orbit Lobo was talking the entire time.

To assume Juggs won't have time to put his shield up before he leaves or just after he leaves the atmosphere is kinda ridiculous

Dinalfos
Rhino has knocked Nova into orbit. If he can do it, then so can Superman. And he can do it much better stick out tongue

Soleran
Your assuming that Doomsday is going to knock Juggs out that Far Doomsday is strong but it took Superman everything he had to knock Lobo into Orbit just to get him into Orbit Lobo was talking the entire time.

To assume Juggs won't have time to put his shield up before he leaves or just after he leaves the atmosphere is kinda ridiculous

I also left the option of DD just slamming Juggernaut into the earth as well. Which in my book is much better anyway realizing he gets stuck under rocks and cement etc etc.

Juggernaut isn't up to the playing field of DD, who BASHED Gogs left and right..............

Apolloknight

Effectively he is out of combat, hence BFR.

Wow, Juggernaut can return to earth........Hes pretty much one of the only none flying types on this forum that BFR into orbit wont work on, I thought most of the forum knew this?

And you act like Doomsday is going to just BFR Juggernaut into orbit with ease, PIS is off, but not CIS in your world, DD likes to brawl so, He is going to be going for a Slugfeast, no BFR if CIS is still on.

Soleran
Is Juggernaut above Gogs in power?

Apolloknight

Can Juggernaut be Physically hurt?

Soleran
Lets try this again since you have a hard time with questions.

newjak86
I also left the option of DD just slamming Juggernaut into the earth as well. Which in my book is much better anyway realizing he gets stuck under rocks and cement etc etc.

Juggernaut isn't up to the playing field of DD, who BASHED Gogs left and right.............. Yeah remember np PIS Jugg's has flexed and broken out a building sized Cocoon before he once pucned the ground and caused a minor earthqauke before. If you throw him into the ground he isn't going to take that long to get back. Besides DD would probably follow him and continue to fight.

Apolloknight
Lets try this again since you have a hard time with questions.

Can Juggernaut be hurt Physically?

Apolloknight
Yeah remember np PIS Jugg's has flexed and broken out a building sized Cocoon before he once pucned the ground and caused a minor earthqauke before. If you throw him into the ground he isn't going to take that long to get back. Besides DD would probably follow him and continue to fight.

Exaclty, since Soleran wants CIS turned off.

Soleran
Can Juggernaut be hurt Physically?

Wow, is this how you talk to your parents as well.

We haven't seen Juggernaut stop from physical injury all together, he has been knocked out and he has been worn down to the bone.

Apolloknight
Wow, is this how you talk to your parents as well.

We haven't seen Juggernaut stop from physical injury all together, he has been knocked out and he has been worn down to the bone.

Knocked out by a Psychic Backlash with his helmet off.

And D'spayre stole most of his energy's when he was flayed down to a skeleton.

Again, Can Juggernaut be Physically hurt?

Soleran
Your question was answered, it just takes a second to sit back and actually absorb the fact it's in front of your eyes.

Once again instead of addressing my question you dodge and evade and bounce around though, I wonder why.

Let me also help you, until you asnwer my question I'll jsut assume either you cannot or won't and thats reason enough for me to believe DD can overcome Juggernaut's magic as well.

Apolloknight
Your question was answered, it just takes a second to sit back and actually absorb the fact it's in front of your eyes.

Once again instead of addressing my question you dodge and evade and bounce around though, I wonder why.

Let me also help you, until you asnwer my question I'll jsut assume either you cannot or won't and thats reason enough for me to believe DD can overcome Juggernaut's magic as well.

No, you said, "We haven't seen Juggernaut stop physical injury all together"

Then you gave two examples, which I told you the back story's, But as far as Juggernaut being more powerful then a gog, no.

Still doesn't change the fact that he is physically unbeatable.

newjak86

Let me also help you, until you asnwer my question I'll jsut assume either you cannot or won't and thats reason enough for me to believe DD can overcome Juggernaut's magic as well. KLet me ask you this where would you put Gog in power???? confused

bigbran
this has went on pretty far considering its benn done way too many times.

Dinalfos
Juggernaut is probably not beatable with physical force, but can somebody tell me the context of this:

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncxmenv136113rougher8um.jpg

Dinalfos
How about this?

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3230/juggydurability013oz.jpg

Remember, I'm asking for context. This is NOT rethorical.

bigbran
edit.

Apolloknight
How about this?

Honestly, I do not know about either of those, where are they from, are there more scans (before/after).

Apolloknight
edit.

No 100th post fo u. laughing

bigbran
How about this?

Remember, I'm asking for context. This is NOT rethorical. mutegenic cellular disrupter. now how the hell would that work on a magical being like juggs?

bigbran
No 100th post fo u. laughing i know... sad

Dinalfos
Honestly, I do not know about either of those, where are they from, are there more scans (before/after).

Yeah, they're from the Ownage thread. There's more.

bigbran
Juggernaut is probably not beatable with physical force, but can somebody tell me the context of this:

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncxmenv136113rougher8um.jpg one tip, dont use gambit as a reference!!!
what about classic juggs who swatted gambit away like a fly.

Dinalfos
one tip, dont use gambit as a reference!!!
what about classic juggs who swatted gambit away like a fly.

Well, he didn't swat him away like fly here. So?

Dinalfos
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/6246/juggernautscreamsinpain3nj.jpg

Dinalfos
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8018/juggydurability061cq.jpg

bigbran
Well, he didn't swat him away like fly here. So? didnt he beat him earlier in that book? or sometime close.

Soleran
KLet me ask you this where would you put Gog in power???? confused

I could be mistaken here, however wasn't he labeled above skyfather?

It's been said Juggernaut cannot be stopped. No where in his character does it say he cannot be beatensmile

Blair Wind
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/6246/juggernautscreamsinpain3nj.jpg

no expression

Juggs had the godblast go at thim and do nothing but tickle....

I dont understand the context. Where they draining themselves or was there more to that?

bigbran
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8018/juggydurability061cq.jpg i dont understand what nightcrawler did to him.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

I dont understand the context. Where they draining themselves or was there more to that?

Exactly

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

I don't understand the context either. That's why I'm asking.

Edit: Juggernaut had his shield up when Thor did the Godblast.

TK1
i dont understand what nightcrawler did to him.

Dude, did Nightcrawler just fart on The Juggernaut?

Dinalfos

I don't know either, but I'm sure it ain't magic.

Soujaboy
I don't understand the context either. That's why I'm asking.

Edit: Juggernaut had his shield up when Thor did the Godblast.

No he didn't

Dinalfos
No he didn't

It was the same fight as when he stole mjolnir's momentum, right?

Soleran
It was 8th day Juggernaut...............

Soujaboy
It was the same fight as when he stole mjolnir's momentum, right?

no expression Whats that supposed to mean? What part of he mentally summons his shield do you not understand?

Dinalfos
no expression Whats that supposed to mean? What part of he mentally summons his shield do you not understand?

He had his shield up rather early on. That's why he sapped the momentum from Mjolnir. That means he kept it up during the rest of the fight. There's no reason for him to take it down.

Blair Wind
actually (if I remember this correctly) he lost part of his powers for some reason for most of the fight so he didnt have the shield on.....(ask newjak erm )

newjak86
About that nightcrawler scan that is him throwing a simple torch in his face.

Dinalfos
Wasn't that a different fight?

Dinalfos
About that nightcrawler scan that is him throwing a simple torch in his face.

So that hurts then?

newjak86
So that hurts then? I wouldn't see how as cain has been awashed and Flames before from when Molten Steel has been poored on him and Spiderman crashed a Gas truck into him with no effects.

Dinalfos
I wouldn't see how as cain has been awashed and Flames before from when Molten Steel has been poored on him and Spiderman crashed a Gas truck into him with no effects.

I know, it's kinda weird.

newjak86
I know, it's kinda weird. I think it is one of those the writers had nothing else going for them so they had to add something moments like when cain got stuck and cement but he busts out of Giant Metal Cocoons with ease

Dinalfos
I think it is one of those the writers had nothing else going for them so they had to add something moments like when cain got stuck and cement but he busts out of Giant Metal Cocoons with ease

Yeah, but still, all of it actually happened.

Apolloknight
Yeah, but still, all of it actually happened.

Doesnt mean it should of, some writters dont know what the hell is going on.

Dinalfos
Doesnt mean it should of, some writters dont know what the hell is going on.

When I said that about Hulk, you just ignored it wink

Soleran

shuriken

Dinalfos
shuriken

Happy Dance

Apolloknight

I could flip this statement until you get upset and poke childish comments at me like always. But Ill leave it alone for the sake of those who are sick of hearing about Hulk and Juggernaut.

Dinalfos
I could flip this statement until you get upset and poke childish comments at me like always. But Ill leave it alone for the sake of those who are sick of hearing about Hulk and Juggernaut.

I wasn't going to bring that up until you started screaming PIS and such, you know.

But you're right, this isn't Juggernaut vs. Hulk.

newjak86
Yeah, but still, all of it actually happened. Yeah doesn't mean it should. Juggs is one of the strongest characters on Earth in any comics physically. He should not be getting stuck in cement

lando005
if this is the classic juggernaut, then i would call it a draw

Whittdawg92
this is soo funny for the 2 reasons that this battle is stupid and it's still going on strong for 7th page.

lft4ded

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncxmenv136113rougher8um.jpg

Juggernaut was suffering from a depowerment this issue. Its in the same ish where a skinny Cain rips the corner off a building and saying 'a little bit goes a long way'.

How about this?

If memory serves that's from a New Warriors alt timeline story arc where the Sphinx ruled the world. As noted Juggernaut's not a mutant and wouldn't be affected by a Mutagenic Cellular Disruption field. I think this was the story arc where the female Sphinx punched Hulk around the world, killing him in the process.

Explained before...Hit him in the face with one of the torches that he was swinging from. Apparently they burn oh, so much hotter than that fuel truck Spidey drove into him, or Firestar's microwave blasts too. Both of which Juggernaut shrugged off. Also Juggernaut's forcefield was off at this point in the fight because she heated his armor white hot.

I think the fight will last until Doomsday, hitting Juggernaut faster & faster without causing him damage, does his 'Ha!' picks him up and BFR!

charlemagne9746
Doomsday managed to turn Supes into a bloody mess and supposedly killed him. That is a feat that Juggernaut is not capable of doing, IMO. Doomsday is much stronger and faster than Juggernaut...any version of Juggs. Juggs might can hang for a few minutes, but I think DD curbstomps him.

Sam Z
And how is he going to do that?
Doomsday is not stronger than Juggernaut, not even stronger than classic. Faster - yes. But Doomsday can't hurt him.

Accel
Not really. Even without a shield, Juggernaut is invulnerable- not the same way Superman is, but in the sense of the actual dictionary "nothing can hurt me whatsoever" definition.

Accel
Curbstomp? Nah. Although he does stand a much better chance of beating Hulk than the other way around.

Dinalfos
You know what's really funny? IH issue 461's editors(which would be roughly 35 issues after the issue that said that Juggernaut was stronger according to MHQ) have stated that the debate between "Hulk"(whatever the hell that means) and Juggernaut is still undedided. And this was only three years later. That means virtually everybody is free to interpret things the way they want.

I don't want to revitalize the other thread, though. I just thought it was funny.

charlemagne9746
Doomsday's base strength is much higher than Juggernaut's. Dooms is even listed as being a little bit stronger than Supes I believe. Juggernaut has never displayed the high end strength feats that these DC guys have accomplished. Really, the DC guys are well overpowered in terms of strength...no Marvel earth bound hero or villain comes close to the same base strength that Supes and Doomsday have. It would take even the Hulk some time to get to that level. So, yes...Doomsday is stronger than Juggernaut. Doomsday was created to be a killing machine...to evolve past anything that kills him. Juggs can really do nothing to stop him. Doomsday has already suffered a beat down death from Superman....so, Juggernaut can not beat him that way...and that's the only way Juggs would be able to get it done. IMO, Juggernaut's "invulnerability" would be really tested against Doomsday. I just don't see how Juggs could win it....Dooms is gonna knock him out

Sam Z
Actually it is Doomsday who can do nothing to STOP Juggernaut. Don't compare strength of Hulk and Juggernaut because Juggernaut don't have to get angry to be one of the strongest Marvel characters. His strength is easilly on pair with Doomsday. You don't see Juggernaut killing Doomsday? Ok, how do you see Doomsday knocking out Juggernaut?

Tshern
Originally posted by Sam Z
Actually it is Doomsday who can do nothing to STOP Juggernaut. Don't compare strength of Hulk and Juggernaut because Juggernaut don't have to get angry to be one of the strongest Marvel characters. His strength is easilly on pair with Doomsday. You don't see Juggernaut killing Doomsday? Ok, how do you see Doomsday knocking out Juggernaut?

If they see Doomsday beating the crap out of Juggs, they are having hallusinations. For sure Juggernaut can't match Doomsday's speed and so forth, but there is absolutely nothing Doomsday can do to hurt Juggy. Therefore BFR remains the only option.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>