Update your life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Here's where you can tell us what is going on in your life, what you are up to, how things are going, etc. I'll start.

Well, basically I'm looking for a new place to live, I'm tired of paying an arm and a leg for rent. Two fellow photographers that I work with and I are looking for a house to rent, hopefully with a pool so we can have fantastic parties. My job is okay, it'd be nice if it payed more. I'm not currently in love, seeing anyone, or dating . . . but I am working on a new animated piece that will be released in the next few months. smile

Your turn!

Death_Stalker13
i've been teaching Leo 2 + 2.. big grin

Leo.M
I've been teaching Ally how to read stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
student... no inspiration*lovelife*.. sad oh well...

Death_Stalker13
i've been teaching Leo how to shake his booty stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Death_Stalker13
i've been teaching Leo 2 + 2.. big grin Originally posted by Leo.M
I've been teaching Ally how to read stick out tongue Originally posted by Death_Stalker13
i've been teaching Leo how to shake his booty stick out tongue

That's great that you folks are out there teaching eachother. It's nice to know that we live in a world where people actually care to encourage others to learn important skills to enhance their lives! I'm very proud of you all. happy

cain marko
hmmm still at college. last year before i go to uni! looking for a girl at the moment. been single for too long. and just about to go to work. i'm a waiter but i've just started kitchen work and i'm geetting trained up to be a chef.

i'm also considering getting my nipple pierced

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by cain marko
hmmm still at college. last year before i go to uni! looking for a girl at the moment. been single for too long. and just about to go to work. i'm a waiter but i've just started kitchen work and i'm geetting trained up to be a chef.

i'm also considering getting my nipple pierced

Damn, sounds like you have a lot going on. Good luck with the job stuff, and make sure they sterilize that nipple needle! smile

cain marko
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Damn, sounds like you have a lot going on. Good luck with the job stuff, and make sure they sterilize that nipple needle! smile
dont worry i will i'll be shitting maself so i'll be like checking everything lol

JaehSkywalker
highschool. in 2 years i'll be off to college. and nothing that great is happening right now, more or less something exciting...

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
highschool. in 2 years i'll be off to college. and nothing that great is happening right now, more or less something exciting...

Hey, at least you are an active poster on killer movies dot com forums, that's exciting!!! wink

Because I can
I'm trying to get a proper lovelife big grin

JaehSkywalker
it is t_H???

and same as Because i can too.. big grin

Valharu
I quit work not long ago (limestone) haven't found a job yet but it won't be hard. Not in a relationship (but am banging hot neighbour) and spend weekends having barbeque's and pissups with mates. beer

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Because I can

Good for you! What are you doing to put yourself out there in today's dating world? detective

Because I can
Good for you! What are you doing to put yourself out there in today's dating world? detective

uhhhhh... *looks around* i'm going to... find someone a) taller than me b) is nice and c) is Hoooooottt! big grin i'm not going well so far stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
uhhhhh... *looks around* i'm going to... find someone a) taller than me b) is nice and c) is Hoooooottt! big grin i'm not going well so far stick out tongue

Well hey, it's a crazy world out there! I'm sure you'll find it. If not, I know you'll have fun doing so. Stay positive, I'm in the same boat. smile

lord xyz
Here's where you can tell us what is going on in your life, what you are up to, how things are going, etc. I'll start.

Well, basically I'm looking for a new place to live, I'm tired of paying an arm and a leg for rent. Two fellow photographers that I work with and I are looking for a house to rent, hopefully with a pool so we can have fantastic parties. My job is okay, it'd be nice if it payed more. I'm not currently in love, seeing anyone, or dating . . . but I am working on a new animated piece that will be released in the next few months. smile

Your turn! Come to England! big grin

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by lord xyz
Come to England! big grin My dad just spent three months there! Well, to England and many other parts of Europe, he just got back and I can't wait to hear his stories.

Roland
Well I leave for college in 4 weeks. woot

I had a girlfriend of almost 2 years but she broke up with me and is currently talking with some other guy. no expression

I have no idea what I want to major in at college but Graphic Design looks cool. smile I am just looking forward to college life. thumbup

lord xyz
My dad just spent three months there! Well, to England and many other parts of Europe, he just got back and I can't wait to hear his stories. It is said that everyone who comes here, when they return to their home country, they become famous.

E.g. Penn & Teller, Houdini

-Tired Hiker-
It is said that everyone who comes here, when they return to their home country, they become famous.

E.g. Penn & Teller, Houdini laughing

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Roland
Well I leave for college in 4 weeks. woot

I had a girlfriend of almost 2 years but she broke up with me and is currently talking with some other guy. no expression

I have no idea what I want to major in at college but Graphic Design looks cool. smile I am just looking forward to college life. thumbup

Sounds like you have just the right attitude! smile thumb up

Clovie
I had that dream in which I had sex....

Roland
Sounds like you have just the right attitude! smile thumb up

I do like to look on the bright side of things. big grin

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Clovie

me too.. erm

BakaXero
Im lost..<pretty much sums up my whole life erm

-Tired Hiker-

Okay, I gotta know . . . was I in this dream? no expression

Clovie
Okay, I gotta know . . . was I in this dream? no expression yeah, you were watching eek!

kidding. stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by BakaXero

No hero of mine is lost! mad

-Tired Hiker-
yeah, you were watching eek!

OMG, that was good. laughing

JaehSkywalker

all i could say is.. awww.... and pretty much stick out tongue

Clovie
Okay, I gotta know . . . was I in this dream? no expression coz of that girl? huh

OMG, that was good. laughing thank you smoke

BakaXero
No hero of mine is lost! mad
it just proves that I'm not your hero.

Roland
yeah, you were watching eek!

burn no expression

Roland

Why do you feel lost Baka?

-Tired Hiker-
it just proves that I'm not your hero.

I refuse to believe that you are not my hero. no expression

Clovie
burn no expression *shrugs*

BakaXero
Why do you feel lost Baka?
if i gave reasons for why i feel lost, you'd spin out and end up like me erm
I refuse to believe that you are not my hero. no expression
Denial never helped anyone erm

Roland
*shrugs*

sad

Sorry Clovie my pm should explain it, was not trying to attack or offend anyone.

Roland
if i gave reasons for why i feel lost, you'd spin out and end up like me erm

Well I'm a good listener so it wouldn't make me spin out at all.

BakaXero
Well I'm a good listener so it wouldn't make me spin out at all.
lol
I think i'll sort it out myself...
thanks for the offer.
but some things a better accomplished with one's self

Roland
lol
I think i'll sort it out myself...
thanks for the offer.
but some things a better accomplished with one's self

k.

Sorry if that came off a little weird I am just one of those types of people who thinks he can help everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BakaXero
k.

Sorry if that came off a little weird I am just one of those types of people who thinks he can help everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)
lol
i'm one of those who doesn't think he can help anyone but still offers it anyways stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
I am starting college next month and i finally have a social life. no expression

Devalion
Im joining the Navy in November

Roland
Originally posted by Devalion

Good luck with that Devalion, my friend left for the Navy this past July, he is going to try to become a SEAL. eek!

I would be going to the Marine Corps. but I blew out my knee in high school football and now they won't take me.

Good Luck and I'm sure you'll do great!

Devalion
Thanx Roland, and please, call me Dev happy

lord xyz
Thanx Roland, and please, call me Dev happy That's a rip off of ~Ra Dev~ oh

Punkyhermy
I'm lost.

And a mess.

no expression

Devalion
That's a rip off of ~Ra Dev~ oh

Ehh? Get lost I was so here first!

LanceWindu
Update on my life...

Well, I'm still looking for a job, but the chances on finding one in our little valley is slim to none so I may have to go down to Vegas proper to find something.

I found out that my one time foster brother (he posts here as Ness) is fed up with everyone in Tennessee and has decided to come live here with us. Once we both get set in our jobs we will get an apartment together. His plane arrives on the 11th.

3 days ago I started going out with the greatest woman a guy could ask for and I couldn't be happier. In such a short time she's already brought me so much joy.

BlackSunshine
I'm about to start a job next Saturday cleaning house for a relative for $100 a week. We are in the process of potty training Madison. Its alot harder than I thought it would be. I got my tounge pierced last night and I have developed a lisp because of that. I am trying really hard to start school again but I am having a hard time with the math portion of my ged...I failed it twice beleive it or not. All I gotta do now is get that taken care of and do my finacial aide and I'm ready to go!!

Captain REX
I've been depressed and uninteresting since June! w00t

Nazgulinthedark
i videotaped my cat chasing a spider and eventually the entire world will see it, but youtube is being impossibly slow!

silver_tears
I start school in the fall which means I move away in about 3 weeks for frosh week. I am currently unemployed happy

Daedalus

Join the club, get in line. no expression

cain marko
what..ok i'll ask her for her number....

oh yes i will this hot girl is working at ma work and when i say hot i mea gorgeous and all we do is flirt so i myt ask her for her number. she is a dancer

bloody bows1
having ups and downs with gf but mainly were doing good i start highscool soon i am going to take german that will be fun and most likely play football for the school

Devalion

However at the moment I am working in a clothes shop, which started off great but is now beginning to take its toll, as all the people I met and made friends with have all begun to leave!.....Not because of me though! eek! laughing out loud

Im at the age where everything is cool, and Im beginning to take responsibilities into my own hands, which, most of the time is great! And Im learning new things and meeting new people all the time.

And finally a couple of days ago, I was asked out by this really cool guy, who has made the best impression on my life so far. I don't know how I coped before him, but things are going great and I hope over time they will progress in to a deeper relationship between me and him.

Puzzle
Big bump...ermm

Update on my life:

Since my last entry in this thread I eventually found a job at the local grocery store. I've been working there since early September. February 1st after I had finished my shift, while still in the store, I injured my knee and have been unable to work since then. Going through a legal battle for workers comp now, although the battle was supposed to be over with already.

My brother made it here safely on August 11th and has been living with us at our house. He got settled into his job as an employee of Clark County Parks and Recreation. His job doesn't pay much though so we have been unable to get an apartment together in Vegas yet. That'll probably never happen either.

My love life is kind of paused right now, just waiting for the right moment so the woman I love and I can be together again. Well, hopefully. You never know what might happen in life, which makes it kind of exciting. She's still the only person I love with all of my soul and every breath I take. I can see her holding that part of my heart for the rest of my life and hopefully when the time is right I can make that into a reality by ask her to be my wife. Time will tell.

Thorinn
Thats beautiful.

I hope that happens for you.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Life as a bender has never been better
i burp
i fart
when i please
i plant milk mines everywhere
and laugh at those who step on them
i barely work

i sleep with everyone and everything i see
i'm wearing a kick ass man thong for the first time
quite nice
i still don't drink soda
when i drink
i drink a lot

i walk around the house naked
no one seems to care
i lie about my life
and it's perfect

Puzzle
Originally posted by Thorinn
Thats beautiful.

I hope that happens for you.

Thanks. If we start dating again we'll also have to get the distance part fixed before I can do that though. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.