am i looking too much into it? am i jumping to the wrong conclusion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
Ok there's this girl who I'm friends with she's pretty and all that, but i have no interest in her. Anyways she started talking to me back when she used to go out with my other friend. They used have many problems and she would talk to me about them. They've broken up, but she still talks to me about her problems and that all fine. I don't mind helping her out with her problems, althought at times it does get annoying... The thing i find weird is that she asked me to come out with her and her friends somewhere, and i don't know her friends. She knows all my friends cause she used to out with one of them and was a college friend of another. I don't know hers and you usually don't intro people to your friends unless they ask you to or your going out with them, or you happen to bump into each other while with a friend.
my point is I think she's trying to ask me out. what do you guys think?

JaehSkywalker
possible, or she just wants you to hang out...

BakaXero
then why doesn't she ask some of my other friends to join to?

JaehSkywalker
maybe she does like you... or maybe she's closer to you than she to your other friends.

badboy2006
maybe its because she can talk to u about all her problems and she wans u to go with her as u might be the only one she trusts the most.

BakaXero
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
maybe she does like you... or maybe she's closer to you than she to your other friends.
I don't see why she talks to me about the same kinda problems, she does with 2 of my other friends erm
Originally posted by badboy2006
maybe its because she can talk to u about all her problems and she wans u to go with her as u might be the only one she trusts the most.
if that's the case i need to be less trustworthy.

JaehSkywalker
you don't like her? not like like, only like...

badboy2006
no no be the person you really are and let herv see for her self she might just want u to be her best mate

Clovie
Originally posted by BakaXero
Ok there's this girl who I'm friends with she's pretty and all that, but i have no interest in her. Anyways she started talking to me back when she used to go out with my other friend. They used have many problems and she would talk to me about them. They've broken up, but she still talks to me about her problems and that all fine. I don't mind helping her out with her problems, althought at times it does get annoying... The thing i find weird is that she asked me to come out with her and her friends somewhere, and i don't know her friends. She knows all my friends cause she used to out with one of them and was a college friend of another. I don't know hers and you usually don't intro people to your friends unless they ask you to or your going out with them, or you happen to bump into each other while with a friend.
my point is I think she's trying to ask me out. what do you guys think? think what you want..

but I don't see anything to jump up with conclusion like that

she considers you a friend and she wants you to meet her other friends so she can be with all of you together. then go and don't worry about anything.

BakaXero
you don't like her? not like like, only like...
It's okay to have her as a friend, but i want to make sure she doesn't have any feelings for me. She's a fine person just not my type.
no no be the person you really are and let herv see for her self she might just want u to be her best mate
I have no idea how that'd work.

badboy2006
she just wants to be around all her mates at the same time clovies got the right idea

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Clovie
think what you want..

she considers you a friend and she wants you to meet her other friends so she can be with all of you together. then go and don't worry about anything.

That could be it. On the other hand, she could be using you to make your friend she was with jealous. And on another even more extreme hand, she could really be some sort of mutant cockroach disguised as a human chick, trying to get to your chicken bone. erm

JaehSkywalker
agreed with clovie too tho....

badboy2006
good

BakaXero
Originally posted by Clovie
think what you want..

The thing is... I find it odd that she only asked me out of my group of friends to come with her. seeing she's friends with a few of my friends but she only asked me to come with her. And i don't know any of her friends I find it weird to take me along as the only person out of my friends to go and do things with her friends.

badboy2006
one of her friends might like u

-Tired Hiker-
The thing is... I find it odd that she only asked me out of my group of friends to come with her. seeing she's friends with a few of my friends but she only asked me to come with her. And i don't know any of her friends I find it weird to take me along as the only person out of my friends to go and do things with her friends.

Yeah, she's trying to make that other dude jealous. Did he cheat on her or something? Flirt with other girls?

BakaXero
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
That could be it. On the other hand, she could be using you to make your friend she was with jealous. And on another even more extreme hand, she could really be some sort of mutant cockroach disguised as a human chick, trying to get to your chicken bone. erm
hmm... the breakup was Kinda mutual since they both planned to break up with each other... mutant cockroach?

lord xyz
my point is I think she's trying to ask me out. what do you guys think? I ay go for it!

-Tired Hiker-
hmm... the breakup was Kinda mutual since they both planned to break up with each other... mutant cockroach?

You never know. erm

badboy2006
her friends like u

JaehSkywalker
she trusts you. period.

badboy2006
she wants u

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by lord xyz
I ay go for it!

Yeah, what the heck. See if you can hook it up with her and invite some of her friends to join as well. You might be able to have a threesome.

BakaXero
Yeah, she's trying to make that other dude jealous. Did he cheat on her or something? Flirt with other girls?
yes... but he was the one whom she found out from.
but it wasn't the reason they broke up. They're relation ship wasn't that great from the beginning.

Clovie
The thing is... I find it odd that she only asked me out of my group of friends to come with her. seeing she's friends with a few of my friends but she only asked me to come with her. And i don't know any of her friends I find it weird to take me along as the only person out of my friends to go and do things with her friends. she used to tell you about all her problems so she's more friends with you than your other friends. if it makes sense.

and I think you're making up problems. go and you'll find out what did she want.

-Tired Hiker-
yes... but he was the one whom she found out from.
but it wasn't the reason they broke up. They're relation ship wasn't that great from the beginning.

Okay, this is where you have to ask yourself. What do you want to do . . . bang this girl and lose your dude friend, or just be friends with this chick so you don't lose your dude friend? Or . . . . Threesome?

lord xyz
Yeah, what the heck. See if you can hook it up with her and invite some of her friends to join as well. You might be able to have a threesome. Which is bad, why?

BakaXero
her friends like u
never met her friends...well not really erm
she trusts you. period.
I still question why erm
she wants u
hope not
Yeah, what the heck. See if you can hook it up with her and invite some of her friends to join as well. You might be able to have a threesome.
maybe if i were a player.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by lord xyz
Which is bad, why?

Whose saying it's bad??? confused

-Tired Hiker-
never met her friends...well not really erm

I still question why erm

hope not

maybe if i were a player.

Okay, what are you going to do about this? What do you want to do? In fact, what is the problem again exactly?

With all seriousness, and I'll stop being an ass, just talk to her about it. Ask her why she is inviting you and none of your other friends.

BakaXero
Okay, what are you going to do about this? What do you want to do? In fact, what is the problem again exactly?

With all seriousness, and I'll stop being an ass, just talk to her about it. Ask her why she is inviting you and none of your other friends.
Damn things that a simple in theory but a bit more difficult in practice erm

-Tired Hiker-
Damn things that a simple in theory but a bit more difficult in practice erm

I know, but it's the only way to know, at least verbally. So seriously, it sounds like you have a thing for this girl. If it was just friends, it wouldn't be like this. yes

BakaXero
I'm like this with everyone...
I don't like questioning people's motives to their faces... it's the way i am.
I also don't like putting people on the spot.

-Tired Hiker-
I'm like this with everyone...
I don't like questioning people's motives to their faces... it's the way i am.
I also don't like putting people on the spot.

Okay, so do you like her in that special way or what?

BakaXero
no no expression

Morning_Glory
my point is I think she's trying to ask me out. what do you guys think?

you are looking to much into it.

either that... just in a suttle way somewhere in a conversation say that you are not interested.

or maybe she thinks of you as an equal to her girlfriends messed

BakaXero
um... forget this thread... I'm over it already

Morning_Glory
o sorry embarrasment

lord xyz
Whose saying it's bad??? confused It seemed like you were implying it was bad or something. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.