Ancient Astronauts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
The term 'Ancient Astronauts' generally refers to extraterrestrials who came to Earth and were in some way responsible for seeding the human race.

in ancient writings all over the world there are texts that state that there were the gods that came down from the sky and interbred with humanity. Could these gods in fact of been extraterrestrials?

theres lots of interesting theories put forward and its not as crazy as it sounds

Who would of thought all those years ago that we could venture of into space and go on to other planets? Hardly any in fact. Its only when you think deeply about it that travelling across the universe is very much a possibilty, and in many years we will have aquired the technology to travel to other galaxys and possibly onto other planets with intelligent life. No one can deny this. But say we do find a planet with inelligent life similar to our own but at a very low stage in there evolution, we go onto that planet in our ships and land, think of what the inhabitants of that planet will think. they would think of us of gods and they would worship us and there would be writings and tablets depicting us all over the world in which we visited. The same thing has happened here on planet earth. Many civilisations all over the world have depicted beings who have came from the sky in ships. the evidence is enormous.

How little we know of the scale of eternity.
How dare we challenge the might and enormity of such wisdom and creation.
A million worlds could exist in the heavens... beyond our site.
Each with living beings, looking at the sky in wonder
at the never ending universe.
They may also think that no other intelligence exists...
apart from themselves.
But perhaps they do not share the arrogance of the human race.
Perhaps they possess the intelligence to realize
that all things are possible in the vastness of forever...
Is it conceivable, that this earth of ours,
which is but a speck of dust against the scale of reality,
is not only being visited by other life forms
but is being controlled by them.
Let us not be blinded by our arrogance
as to what is possible and what is not.
Because we are children at the dawn of our creation
with the universe as our classroom
and intelligence beyond our imagination
waiting to be tapped... when we are ready to receive it.
Seek and the wonders you will see
will reveal the true qualities of your universe.
To the truth of your origins your hearts will go out.
The beauty of your origins will surpass your belief and comprehension.
And the infinite depth of your cosmic reality will remain part
of your heritage in the mists of forever.
The peace of understanding, is the beauty of creation.
The word has been spoken and the spirit within you knows
that home is eternity and existence is immortal...

Tony Dodd

Discuss in a nice manner. Remember this is the conspiracy thread

Grand_Moff_Gav
Sadly I fail to see the conspiracy...but owell,

If it is that ET's came from another world to our own and where worshipped by humanity, then this is possible, It would explain why early cultures all had very similar gods and religions, with similar stories.

If the conspiracy is that the "truth" has been hidden from us, I think this is rubbish, there is no evidence to suggest that aliens built the pyramids but there is evidence to suggest that the Egyptians did it, therefore, it is obvious to go with the theory that has more evidence supporting it, and in this case, it is that humans did not meet Aliens thousands of years ago, and, why have they not appeared now?

Deano
depending on who you listen to. these aliens have been controlling the world since the dawn of time,and fit in with this very conspiracy

Flamboyant4Life
I thought wealthy european families controlled the world since the dawn of time erm

Deano
i think you need to do more reading. smile then you can come back

who?-kid
Originally posted by Deano
depending on who you listen to. these aliens have been controlling the world since the dawn of time,and fit in with this very conspiracy
You have to be kidding me. There isn't the slightest bit of evidence that Aliens even exist.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by who?-kid
You have to be kidding me. There isn't the slightest bit of evidence that Aliens even exist.

Except us.

Flamboyant4Life
i think you need to do more reading. smile then you can come back Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I thought wealthy european families controlled the world since the dawn of time erm

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Except us.

Bingo, point H.S.6

We exist and if you count the quadzillions of planets out there atleast One Hundred Trillion must have life on them, therefore, atleast One hundred Billions of those lifeforms must be much farther advanced than we humans, therefore, they could have visited Earth...but how do we know their motives are sinister? We don't, and there is no evidence to suggest that their motives are...if indeed they have been here or are here......

Deano
Interview with James Casbolt (MI6) who has come out exposing underground bases and aliens.

http://www.theedgeam.com/interviews/James_Casbolt_08.05.06_1st.mp3

Grand_Moff_Gav
And yet, didn't get killed or stopped by the mass media...

who?-kid
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Except us.
Okay I'm dumb. Fair enough. Explain it to me will you ?

who?-kid
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Bingo, point H.S.6

We exist and if you count the quadzillions of planets out there atleast One Hundred Trillion must have life on them, therefore, atleast One hundred Billions of those lifeforms must be much farther advanced than we humans, therefore, they could have visited Earth...but how do we know their motives are sinister? We don't, and there is no evidence to suggest that their motives are...if indeed they have been here or are here......
Nice theory. Too bad you can't prove any of it wink

Deano
well lets pray james casbolt and phil sneider are nothing more than liers

Grand_Moff_Gav
(auto quote)

Oh I can, the laws of probability are on my side, wink

who?-kid
Oh I can, the laws of probability are on my side, wink
You mean the theory of probability. It just can't be proven, so everybody starts making wild assumptions.

Grand_Moff_Gav
No, I mean laws, try flipping a coin a few hundred times, you will understand! smile

amity75
I think that the idea that aliens came here and genetically enhanced what was crawling around on Earth and created homo sapiens makes more sense and is more believable than any religous scriptures.

Deano
indeed do i.

Evil Dead
I can buy into this subject.........a little, based soly on the sheer volume of ancient reports of these "gods" coming down from the heavens from different cultures who are not known to have any contact with one another.

That said, I don't see how this would pertain to aliens. Most ancient accounts are that these were MEN, not aliens..........therefore more closely following Graham Hancock's hypothesis of an ancient, advanced human civilization that flourished in antiquity......only to be destroyed at the end of the last ice age some 10,000 years ago or so.

Deano
they probably looked like men, thats why we were created in there image perhaps?

who?-kid
I don't want to sound like the "cold facts" guy, but come one, you have to admit : there's no shred of evidence of everything that has been said here.

There's nothing. Nada. Only theories and wild assumptions.

Bicnarok

Deano
Originally posted by who?-kid
I don't want to sound like the "cold facts" guy, but come one, you have to admit : there's no shred of evidence of everything that has been said here.

There's nothing. Nada. Only theories and wild assumptions.

because the people who control the world want to suppress the real knowledge and thats why its hard to obtain. respect to many real researchers who have had to work very hard to get this information out.

Spidervlad
If they where that advanced, why would they die in the ice age? Why don't we have any remains of them?

I don't know, if your explaining it like this, then jesus might as well be an extraterrestrial which found a way to survive his death.

who?-kid
because the people who control the world want to suppress the real knowledge and thats why its hard to obtain. respect to many real researchers who have had to work very hard to get this information out.
Yeah right... all those evil world rulers... when do they ever sleep ? They must be always busy, hiding evidence, coming up with new conspiracies, developing new diseases, worshipping Satan...

Emperor Ashtar
Deano, is partly right, I dunno where he got te "Satan" part from.

Deano
i never said satan did i? no. i dont believe in satan. but i do believe in other dimensional entitys which manipulate the planet, and i believe that most world leaders try to summon these inner dimensional entitys

who?-kid

Emperor Ashtar
i never said satan did i? no. i dont believe in satan. but i do believe in other dimensional entitys which manipulate the planet, and i believe that most world leaders try to summon these inner dimensional entitys

Sorry, grand said you mentioned satan.

who?-kid
Nah I got this from another conspiracy thread, in which was stated that the "rulers of the wordl" worship Satan...

Deano
you dotn have to take everything on face value

Deano
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6776/3178/1600/ET%20Gods%20aliens.jpg

Here is the URL for Michael's great new lecture
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822&q=michael+tsarion

The E.T. post was about the similarities between the images of the hands on the poster and that of Michelangelo's "Creation of Adam". Included was some speculation about DNA manipulation by aliens. I would like to ad to that this wonderful image I found on the net with E.T the alien holding the entire earth in its grip on a U.N. stamp collection cover!

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6776/3178/1600/extraterrestrial_creature_stamp_picture.2.jpg

great symbolism

Emperor Ashtar
Micheal tsarion and the great jordan maxwell has cery intresting research.

KharmaDog
but i do believe in other dimensional entitys which manipulate the planet, and i believe that most world leaders try to summon these inner dimensional entitys

Are you serious?

On what basis did you come to this conclusion?

Emperor Ashtar

Me too, I don't really view them as little green men though.

Deano

Emperor Ashtar

KharmaDog
there is tons of evidence. i just find it easier to believe this than religions, and the people known as satan and god.

But why must you believe either?

As for citing the beliefs of ancient civilizations, some believed that drinking another man's semen made you fertile. Other's believed that eating the heart of your enemy gave you their power. Some cultures believed that the earth was placed on the back of a giant turtle or that their rulers were gods instead of the ordinary men that they were.

Citing the beliefs of ancient cultures or civilizations, though interesting, is far from anything even closely resembling evidence.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by KharmaDog
But why must you believe either?

As for citing the beliefs of ancient civilizations, some believed that drinking another man's semen made you fertile. Other's believed that eating the heart of your enemy gave you their power. Some cultures believed that the earth was placed on the back of a giant turtle or that their rulers were gods instead of the ordinary men that they were.

Citing the beliefs of ancient cultures or civilizations, though interesting, is far from anything even closely resembling evidence.

Fair point...

who?-kid
you dotn have to take everything on face value
That's very true, I agree entirely.

But you don't have to question every single thing there is, and come up with your own fantastic theories that never can and will be proved either.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I agree, it seems that every thing that is endorsed officialy has to be fale in Deano's view...odd.

Emperor Ashtar
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6056789081969524094

The man is genius.

Deano

Emperor Ashtar

Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sorry, I was reading Infinite's post there and really...he's a practicer of Humanism isn't he?

Deano
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Despite the fact the man quotes Jordan Maxwell constantly?!
Unless your arguing Icke is more versed than Maxwell, who has 40 years under his belt?

You need to stop Idolizing Icke, the so, called prophet.

where did i idolize icke in that post? im not the one going around calling conspiracy theorists genius's am i?

that post also stated icke might be a dis info agent also, incase that slipped your mind

Emperor Ashtar
where did i idolize icke in that post? im not the one going around calling conspiracy theorists genius's am i?

that post also stated icke might be a dis info agent also, incase that slipped your mind

I read the whole thing, It was an accusation of Alan watts, and what's wrong with calling the man a genius. he explains things better than Icke can.

Deano
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5PlnYltAEaE

ancient astronauts video

Deano
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sCvkz3LXwzY&mode=related&search=

icke on reptillians

kathy o brian the midn controlled slave, is mentioned and she said she saw people shapeshift but she believed this to be part of her mind control....or was it?

Epsilon Zero
Bingo, point H.S.6

You lack evidence and saying that "probability is on my side" isn't good enough and it won't cut it. Until you provide evidence, your point is moot.

Evil Dead
while I agree with you........that his post wasn't entirely accurate......mathmatical probability is acceptable proof when greater than 99%. The entire universe is built around mathmatics, you can't get a more universal truth than that.

there are other races of intelligence out there, somewhere in the universe. That is no way means they are here, have been here or will ever come here. I believe they have, do and will......but again, I state that I BELIEVE it.......it is not fact.

as for any assertion of belief being moot, complete mis-use of the word moot. There must be an assertion made in any topic of study or research before one can attempt to find evidence or data to support the assertion.

Epsilon Zero
Originally posted by Evil Dead
while I agree with you........that his post wasn't entirely accurate......mathmatical probability is acceptable proof when greater than 99%. The entire universe is built around mathmatics, you can't get a more universal truth than that.

there are other races of intelligence out there, somewhere in the universe. That is no way means they are here, have been here or will ever come here. I believe they have, do and will......but again, I state that I BELIEVE it.......it is not fact.

as for any assertion of belief being moot, complete mis-use of the word moot. There must be an assertion made in any topic of study or research before one can attempt to find evidence or data to support the assertion.

Ah, didn't see this one. I mis-used the word Moot? Let's dance, shall we.

MOOT

1. open to discussion or debate; debatable; doubtful: a moot point.
2. of little or no practical value or meaning; purely academic.

Since he has not proved his point, it is OPEN TO DISCUSSION AND DEBATE. It is also OF LITTLE AND NO PRACTICAL VALUE OR MEANING because it has not been proved yet.

It is indeed a Moot point.

Evil Dead
this entire forum is about conspiracy theories...........there is no such thing as a moot thought in this forum. It need not be backed by evidence nor proof.......as if it were, it'd be fact......not theory. You do not have the god-like discretion of deeming any person's thoughts, ideas or theories (the very purpose of this forum) as having no value or meaning...........

geez.......I wonder why your account is restricted.

Deano
some tsarion writings

MT - That's the story of the genetic alteration, or shall we say the altering of our DNA, or what I call the violation of our most basic sovereignty, our genetic sovereignty. One of the most interesting stories, and the time has come in this world to let this story now be known. My work hinges on the philosophical question of how the concept of evil came into the world, and into the consciousness of human beings. When we have looked to why evil has come into the world, why we are beset with this problem in the world, we generally have turned to science and religion for the answers. And, of course, neither science nor religion has really given us the answers. In fact, some people could argue that the institutions of science and religion are the biggest purveyors of evil that we have ever had to endure.

So, I have learned from studying the ancient mythologies of the world that these ancient folktales and legends and mythologies have a lot to tell us about the coming of evil. And, if you read very closely into these ancient mythologies; like the Book of Enoch, and the Popul Vuh from Mexico, and some of the other ancient chronicles and legends, you'll find that they definitely mention that our planet was visited by alien beings, possibly from the star system Alpha Draconis about fifty-thousand years ago. These individuals came to our planet, founded Atlantis, and on Atlantis began to first try to mate with the earth women, and then when that proved unsuccessful, they did something very taboo, which was they involved themselves in trans-genetic experimentation, in which they crossed their own alien DNA with the DNA of our forefathers here .

But also, what happened was there was great conflict. These two types of DNA were never meant to be crossed. It was an absolute violation of earth sovereignty, and it was a violation of genetic sovereignty. It was the worst violation of sovereignty that you could ever imagine! And the consequences of this hybridization program, I believe, caused what we know to be the injustices, their cruelty, and their penchant for sadism and violence. Because the only thing that distinguishes a man from the primates and the other creatures is his sadism, his cruelty, his violence, and the fact that he even gets pleasure from doing those things.

http://www.maybelogic.org/maybequarterly/03/0305TsarionInterview.htm

And, one of the consequences of this was that the human being then became a schizoid creature. He had incredible advancement intellectually, because these alien beings in order to fly across space, were very technologically advanced. So, the being they created had a lot of technological advancement, but that being also had a lot of spiritual qualities.

Laurie
The link frustrated me beyond endurance... the DJ suffers from chronic verbal diarrhoea, and I gave up after 11m 20s when it went into ad mode! I now neither know, nor care if the whole of MI5 are seeing beings that are sky blue pink, with yellow dots!

Magee
laughing

I remember seeing an interview with icke on tv, I think it was something like 50 worst predictions of all time lol. He was saying he was the son of god and a prophet and a load of shit and I remember thinking this guy seems like one crazy ass mofo. Oh and he was ranked pretty high on the list.

Deano
Originally posted by Magee
laughing

I remember seeing an interview with icke on tv, I think it was something like 50 worst predictions of all time lol. He was saying he was the son of god and a prophet and a load of shit and I remember thinking this guy seems like one crazy ass mofo. Oh and he was ranked pretty high on the list.

you obviously have never read anything of his.

we are all sons of god. infinite conciousness, all one.

thats what he was saying. he doesnt even believe in jesus! he doesnt believe in any religions. if you read his books you would know this.
he is not a prophet in the mystical sense of the word. you could call george orwell a prophet. he was deeply involved in politics and he knew the agenda and what was coming. so did david icke and many other conspirital researchers.

and i find it funny that a documentary was released on mainstream tv called

david icke : was he right?

hahaa. and not one person laughed in the new interview with wogan. cos there is nothing to laugh at anymore.

check out the documentary here

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6860946590182985661&q=David+Icke+Was+He+Right%3F

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.