Just out of curiosity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Whats your most valuble comics? I have several Thor(journey into mystery) that range from 250.00 to 125.00 each(had them for years), thats about it for me. If you dont count some signed comics. I actually know a guy who owns our local comic store that owns the first app of Spiderman and a lot of other super valuble comics. What about you?

Scoobless
I signed all mine myself... that doubled their value by at leat 2x each..... smile

TK1
Originally posted by Scoobless
I signed all mine myself... that doubled their value by at leat 2x each..... smile

laughing

I have Spidey #1 signed by Stan Lee.....

I lied.

Scoobless
I signed all mine "Stan Lee"

Why not? ........... no expression

Darth Vicious
I have a few X-men first appearances (Gambit, Bishop,Cable). I have the complete Michael Turner Witchblade run 1-25 but Ive never really checked their value.

MJOILNIR
Those few Thor are the only ones that Ive checked value on. Not that it means anything to me, thier not going anywhere. All the big dollar books are squirreled away in safe's it seems. I never see any for sale around here.

DigiMark007
Hrm. Nothing really. Most of my stuff probably isn't worth any more than what I bought it for. And I technically have every ASM comic ever, but the first 500 of those are on CD....not quite the same value. sad

drwerwer
I X-men #1 but it doesnt have a cover or the third page and half the pages are ripped. I got it from my dad. Although its probly not worth much since it's beat up like hell.

pr1983
I have the x-men #1 with the fold out covers... the start of the jim lee run...

snoopdogg
I have Incredible Hulk #181(First Wolverine) CGC graded 9.0 worth about $1,300. Then I have FF #48(First Silver Surfer) CGC 9.0 worth around $1,000. Plus I have Giant Size X-men #1(First Storm, Colossus, nightcrawler) CGC graded 6.5.

Others of Note:

3 copies of Tomb of Dracula #10(First Blade) worth around $150 apiece.
Iron Fist #14(First Sabretooth) around $140.

I also have Uncanny X-men #5 and #6. Plus I have Uncanny #12(First Juggernaut).

I also have the entire Vol. #1 of Silver Surfer #1-18 including #4 which is a low print issue and hard to find.

I have many more but those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head.

pr1983
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I have Incredible Hulk #181(First Wolverine) CGC graded 9.0 worth about $1,300. Then I have FF #48(First Silver Surfer) CGC 9.0 worth around $1,000. Plus I have Giant Size X-men #1(First Storm, Colossus, nightcrawler) CGC graded 6.5.

Others of Note:

I also have the entire Vol. #1 of Silver Surfer #1-18 including #4 which is a low print issue and hard to find.

I have many more but those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head.

Dude... scan em and sell em... or wait and sell em for more... messed

snoopdogg
Originally posted by pr1983
Dude... scan em and sell em... or wait and sell em for more... messed I can't scan the graded copies cause they are vaccum sealed. Plus they are too valuable to put into the scanner. They might crease.

pr1983
I can't scan the graded copies cause they are vaccum sealed. Plus they are too valuable to put into the scanner. They might crease.

Then sell em... f*ck, i'd kill to have the kind of cash you're getting...

Darth Vicious
Thats funny. there have been times in which I was tight on cash and the thought of selling some of my comics came to mind but luckily that same thought faded as soon as it came. I dont think ill ever sell mine thats why lately ive been buying 2 copies of good arcs like Civil War and then ill sale one copy of each.

Psyquis52
Blue Beetle number #1 - 5

First series. I'm talking about when he had the scarab.

sapphiremouse

Others of Note:

I have many more but those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head. Just a note....(1963) X-men stayed with this title until issue #114 then the title became Uncanny X-men (1978). I have no idea what the worth are to my comics since last issue of Wizard i got is 1994. Wish i hadnt stopped collecting but way i was goin, needed a 2nd job to keep up.

So...just a few of my favorites
X-men(1963) #1,4,10-20,22,29,36-55,94-113
Uncanny X-men #114-143
Giant Size X-men 1,2
Batman #232 1st Ra's Al Ghul
Amazing Spider-Man # 129 1st Punisher
Giant Size Spider-Man #4 Punisher
Incredible Hulk #180-182 1st Wolverine
Marvel Team-Up #4 X-men, Morbius
Wolverine Mini series 1-4 Happy Dance

Validus
Showcase #4 but it isn't exactly in wonderful condition.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1760/showcase4rn7.th.jpg

sapphiremouse
wow........... 1st Flash...that's something in its self. Just wondering? Validus , how old are you? is this something you collected , knowing its the 1st flash...or didyou grow up with it?

bigbran
i got a question.
how much do you think the first superman would be?

grey fox
Originally posted by bigbran
i got a question.
how much do you think the first superman would be?

Action comics #1 ......shit that has to be at least a couple of thousand i'm guessing at 10 to 15 grand at best.

bigbran
hmm, damn, i wish my grandma, or granpa, somehow had it hidden... and give it to me.

sapphiremouse
uuummm ya, slightly. i remember a auction in 1995 it went for $800,000 mint issue. god no idea who bid on it...lol, probably someone like Billy Mummy. He's got a huge collection..of course he grew up in that time period. He was a total space geek!!! lucky monkey~!~

sapphiremouse
for those that dont know who Billy Mummy is he played Will Robinson on Lost In Space. big time collector, lucky ducky.

MJOILNIR
Like I said our local comic store has few comics over 100$ All the good ones go to the owners private collection. Which like I said included a very high graded Amazing Fantasy #15. Bastard......

pr1983
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
Just a note....(1963) X-men stayed with this title until issue #114 then the title became Uncanny X-men (1978). I have no idea what the worth are to my comics since last issue of Wizard i got is 1994. Wish i hadnt stopped collecting but way i was goin, needed a 2nd job to keep up.

So...just a few of my favorites
X-men(1963) #1,4,10-20,22,29,36-55,94-113
Uncanny X-men #114-143
Giant Size X-men 1,2
Batman #232 1st Ra's Al Ghul
Amazing Spider-Man # 129 1st Punisher
Giant Size Spider-Man #4 Punisher
Incredible Hulk #180-182 1st Wolverine
Marvel Team-Up #4 X-men, Morbius
Wolverine Mini series 1-4 Happy Dance

Dude. Sitting. on. a. goldmine.

Originally posted by grey fox
Action comics #1 ......shit that has to be at least a couple of thousand i'm guessing at 10 to 15 grand at best.

I'd say ALOT more, especially if its in good condition... i'm thinking maybe 40-50k...

MJOILNIR
A 9.0 graded action #1 is book valued at around 500,000 from what Ive read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.