Choose Life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
"Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f**king big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers.

Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends.

Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of f**king fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f**k you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, f**ked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

Love that film.... (trainspotting for you fools who don't know.)

Inspectah Deck
i choose that one

Bloigen
I watched that last night. w00t

Morning_Glory

lord xyz
Nipple piecer. Survisor. Impediment's family. Already got one, the one I got from Bloigen's mum, Firari, the one I have already, 2 of the same brand.

*chooses*. *chooses*. Yours. Itzak.

No to everything you said in the third paragrtaph.

ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.