morlun vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
who wins ??

who?-kid
Thor. Too strong.

Morlun was born to hunt down Spider-Man and to kill him. A thing in which he succeeded. But he would suck fighting a hero such as Thor.

jinzin
morlun would get absolutely WRECKED by thor.

Dinalfos
Morlun loses. He's just about the perfect enemy for any superhuman character below class 50, but Thor is too powerful.

darth fury
btw wasnt it morlun wasnt born to hunt down spidey he was born 2 feed off ppl with total tomestic force he hunted down spidey cause feeding off spidey gave him another 100 years to live. doesnt it say that morluns strength matchs the hulk or sumit. on spiderfan.org

Trolt
Originally posted by darth fury
btw wasnt it morlun wasnt born to hunt down spidey he was born 2 feed off ppl with total tomestic force he hunted down spidey cause feeding off spidey gave him another 100 years to live. doesnt it say that morluns strength matchs the hulk or sumit. on spiderfan.org
i dont see how you can associate totemestic forces with thor's godly powers.

Animal totemism is NOT asgardian godhood.
Spiderman when punched said that he was never hit that hard before, not even by hulk/thor... but that could be for a number of reasons :
1)possbile pure physical force
2)means hulk/thor went easy on him
3)morlun's punch saps spidey's toughness/life, so it's more than just a physical thing.
4)bullshit.

DigiMark007

The fact that Spidey eventually beat him speaks otherwise. Some bone-stingers wouldn't be nearly enough to hurt Thor. As it is, best estimates of Morlun put him around Class 50. The reason it seemed like he was stronger than those people was that he was draining a little bit of Parker with each hit....it in no way represented his actual strength.

darth fury
meh fine im beat

who?-kid
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The fact that Spidey eventually beat him speaks otherwise. Some bone-stingers wouldn't be nearly enough to hurt Thor. As it is, best estimates of Morlun put him around Class 50. The reason it seemed like he was stronger than those people was that he was draining a little bit of Parker with each hit....it in no way represented his actual strength.
You don't know that for sure, and have nothing to back that up with.

Seems to me Morlun was always very strong - not Hulk level however, I don't care what Spider-Man says.

In all his fights, I have never noticed Morlun was becoming stronger. Or Spider-Man becoming weaker.

He was strong from the very first minute he fought Spider-Man.

darth fury
btw yes thor would beat him i give in but does hulk go easy on ppl ??? messed

Dinalfos
btw yes thor would beat him i give in but does hulk go easy on ppl ??? messed

He does, actually.

darth fury
kk fine im beat again i can admit defeat

DigiMark007
Originally posted by who?-kid
You don't know that for sure, and have nothing to back that up with.

Seems to me Morlun was always very strong - not Hulk level however, I don't care what Spider-Man says.

In all his fights, I have never noticed Morlun was becoming stronger. Or Spider-Man becoming weaker.

He was strong from the very first minute he fought Spider-Man.

Fair enough, but I also used the fact that we have no feats that suggest he is anywhere above about Class 50. The draining theory wasn't my only argument.

who?-kid
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Fair enough, but I also used the fact that we have no feats that suggest he is anywhere above about Class 50. The draining theory wasn't my only argument.
I've seen him in the Class 100 section of certain Spider-Man websites, but that's bull - he's maybe class 50 - at most.

That's still very strong of course, but he's no match for Thor. Unless his powers also work on Thor, but I doubt it.

Thor 10/10.

DigiMark007
Morlun does have a few freakish durability feats, but still nothing on the level of Thor.

who?-kid
Yup.

ozz81
interesting one, Thor..

StiltmanFTW
Morlun eats him.

BruceSkywalker
herald of thunder takes care of business

Wonder Man
Morlun would be decisive. He would strike a death shot on Thor and everyone on this thread probably thinks so.
Like the black of Gorr; Morlun would access Thor's years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.