Snape the half blooded prince umm no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Tomahawk
When harry went to see when the book was last owned it said 50 years ago thats before harrys dad and snape ur at the school

stormlover
so who do you think the prince was. Voldemort?

argesilen
I think he is but here's something that goes along with your theory:

Remember when Slughhorn praised Harry and his talent he said: Even better than you Snape!
If HBP is Snape, his manual would make harry as good as he is, not better...
or it's a school book of someone even more capable than Snape...Voldemort?

Barker
Originally posted by Lord Tomahawk
When harry went to see when the book was last owned it said 50 years ago thats before harrys dad and snape ur at the school
It was his Mother's book. She gave it to him.

Do you even read the books? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Tomahawk
but snape said he inveneted the spells in there didnt u read the book

The Phantom
but snape said he inveneted the spells in there didnt u read the book Yes. The book started 50 years ago with his mother, then it came to Snape and invented the spells and all that jazz.

Barker
but snape said he inveneted the spells in there didnt u read the book
no expression

I honestly think someone summarized it for you so you could do a book report or something.

Lord Tomahawk
um i watch a movie and do a book report on that duh

The Phantom
um i watch a movie and do a book report on that duh You offically fail. MOVIE HAS NOTHING ON THE BOOK! GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND READ THE BOOKS!

Lord Tomahawk
i have read the books and i dont fail i'm a winner i'm a winner

The Phantom
i have read the books and i dont fail i'm a winner i'm a winner Saying you do the book reports off the movies make you fail. End of discussion.

Lord Tomahawk
there is 2 books that arnt movies yet. before that i call the death star to destroy you game over i win

stormlover
Originally posted by The Phantom
Yes. The book started 50 years ago with his mother, then it came to Snape and invented the spells and all that jazz.
Back on topic.....................weren't lily and snape in the same year?

d-fly_girl008
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were.

stormlover
so if it was lily's book, how can snape take credit for it. The person who owned the book must have been older than both lily and snape

d-fly_girl008
It was never Lily's book. It was Snape's mom's book which she passed on to him.

stormlover
Oh. That mom. I thought that they meant harry's mom. sorry embarrasment

d-fly_girl008
No big deal. Hehehe.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Snape is the Half-Blood Prince.

stormlover
so does that make his mother the 'pure blood queen' if he is the 'half blood prince'? Does anyone know snape's last name?

d-fly_girl008
Snape is his last name... Severus is his first name.

And I don't remember it exactly... but I think the reason he was a Half-Blood PRINCE, is because his mom's last name was Prince, so he was a Half-Blood Prince... I think that's right.

stormlover
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Snape is his last name... Severus is his first name.
thanx again. I don't know where my mind was. embarrasment big grin

d-fly_girl008
You're welcome. It's not a big deal. I like to help people out.

stormlover
so if the book is 50 years old, is it possible that voldemort is the prince?

d-fly_girl008
I don't think so.... I mean, I guess it's possible, but I'm pretty sure it's Snape.

stormlover
do you remember how harry got the book? what happened to his?

d-fly_girl008
He didn't get one, cause he thought Snape wasn't going to let him in to potions... but it turned out Slughorn was going to be the teacher, so he had to borrow a book to be in potions.

I wonder why Snape didn't keep the book though??

The Phantom
Snape's the HBP. Why would he lie about it?

stormlover
He didn't get one, cause he thought Snape wasn't going to let him in to potions... but it turned out Slughorn was going to be the teacher, so he had to borrow a book to be in potions.

I wonder why Snape didn't keep the book though??
That's what I'd like to know too. He wouldn't just let it stay there and collect dust. Unless he didn't know about it. Let's just say for a minute that he wasn't the prince. He could have used occlumency ( I don't think I spelled it right) on harry and found out that the owner of the book was named the half-blood prince. Then all he would have to do was to take credit for owning the book and make it seem like it was his. but why?

The Phantom
Originally posted by stormlover
That's what I'd like to know too. He wouldn't just let it stay there and collect dust. Unless he didn't know about it. Let's just say for a minute that he wasn't the prince. He could have used occlumency ( I don't think I spelled it right) on harry and found out that the owner of the book was named the half-blood prince. Then all he would have to do was to take credit for owning the book and make it seem like it was his. but why? If he used occlumency Harry would know.

d-fly_girl008
Exactly. I think he was the real owner, I'm just curious as to why he didn't keep it.

The Phantom
He did. He kept it with him as a potion teacher, where he kept his potion books. Or maybe, since I believe he is a good person, he wanted Harry to have it.

stormlover
If he used occlumency Harry would know.
But Harry did know.

Regulus A Black
Dumbledore wanted to make sure Harry recieved that book, so he had Snape make sure Harry got it. All three Dumbledore, Snape, and Slughorn were in on getting Harry that book because how else when searching through books could it end up with Harry having the book, unless it was all planned, without that book, Harry wouldn't have learned what he needed to learn to get some things done in the book

stormlover
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
Dumbledore wanted to make sure Harry recieved that book, so he had Snape make sure Harry got it. All three Dumbledore, Snape, and Slughorn were in on getting Harry that book because how else when searching through books could it end up with Harry having the book, unless it was all planned, without that book, Harry wouldn't have learned what he needed to learn to get some things done in the book

The Phantom
Well shoot that theory out the door them. erm

d-fly_girl008
I don't remember Harry switching books with Ron...

stormlover

d-fly_girl008
Okay... I'll have to read that again.

The Phantom
I vaguely remember it.

stormlover
He didn't. sorry. I don't know where my mind is. I just reread the chapter. Slughorn gave both Ron and Harry books. sorry regulas and everyone else.

The Phantom
He didn't. sorry. I don't know where my mind is. I just reread the chapter. Slughorn gave both Ron and Harry books. sorry regulas and everyone else. Why do I vaguely remember it still?

stormlover
Why do I vaguely remember it still?
I had that feeling too. But I can't seem to find it.

The Phantom
I had that feeling too. But I can't seem to find it. I think Ron wanted to switch books with Harry at some time, but didn't happen.

TheKingofKINGS!
there is 2 books that arnt movies yet. before that i call the death star to destroy you game over i win That was the stupidest thing ever said in KMC history. You officially fail at everything. You should just castrate yourself, commit suicide, and make your journey to hell as painful as possible.Originally posted by stormlover
so if it was lily's book, how can snape take credit for it. The person who owned the book must have been older than both lily and snape You also fail.

allofyousuckkk
ok, seriously, this topic needs not exist. Do we have to debate everything. Hey...wait....maybe Harry isn't really Harry, rather his father wearing contacts and regularly drinking some type of potion to make him younger? *sarcast*

1. The book is 50 years old because it's a text book. IT could have been made 50 years ago, and been bought at a later time or stolen or borrowed, or bought from the current potions master.

2. Snape probably just forgot about the book. IT slipped his mind. He was so excited to become the new DADA teacher he simply forgot the book.

3. Snape is the half blood prince. He says the spells are his, and then he says something along the lines of "my old school book" or something like that.

Lord Tomahawk
These are forums you are supposed to debate stuff here and if u dont like it leave

d-fly_girl008
Not necessarily debate...

stormlover
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
That was the stupidest thing ever said in KMC history. You officially fail at everything. You should just castrate yourself, commit suicide, and make your journey to hell as painful as possible. You also fail.

I owned up to my mistake and corrected it. You're the failure!

d-fly_girl008
None of us are failures okay??

stormlover
None of us are failures okay??
sorry. I was talking to the king of kings. I'm sick and tired of him saying that everyone fails.

d-fly_girl008
Yeah, I know... you just got to ignore it. I mean... you just have to get over it. Seriously... it will only cause fights if you take it to heart.

stormlover
Yeah, I know... you just got to ignore it. I mean... you just have to get over it. Seriously... it will only cause fights if you take it to heart.

You're right embarrasment . Thanx again big grin

Barker
These are forums you are supposed to debate stuff here and if u dont like it leave
There's nothing to debate here, child. We've told you why Snape had the book. You refuse to believe us; I assume you're trying to be Dumb on Purpose, or that you really have never read the books.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Barker
There's nothing to debate here, child. We've told you why Snape had the book. You refuse to believe us; I assume you're trying to be Dumb on Purpose, or that you really have never read the books. And for that, he fails.Originally posted by stormlover
I owned up to my mistake and corrected it. You're the failure! Weather corrected or not, you still failed no expression

stormlover
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
And for that, he fails. Weather corrected or not, you still failed no expression

Whether, not weather ( talk about making corrections roll eyes (sarcastic) )

The Phantom
These are forums you are supposed to debate stuff here and if u dont like it leave Yes, this forum is about debating. Or was because there is really nothing to debate about anymore it seems, but as Barker said.Originally posted by Barker
There's nothing to debate here, child. We've told you why Snape had the book. You refuse to believe us; I assume you're trying to be Dumb on Purpose, or that you really have never read the books.

We need actually debates again...

stormlover
I agree

Barker
Yes, this forum is about debating. Or was because there is really nothing to debate about anymore it seems, but as Barker said.

We need actually debates again...
I meant the topic. There's nothing to debate about Snape "Possibly" being the Half-Blood prince, or about how his book came into his possesion..

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
I meant the topic. There's nothing to debate about Snape "Possibly" being the Half-Blood prince, or about how his book came into his possesion.. I was agreeing with you?

Barker
I- .. Uh... srug

allofyousuckkk
wow, i think my iq level has dropped just from reading this crap. This forum is here to debate, that doesn't mean you should go around and make topics that are unbelievably stupid. You obviously are somewhat disturbed, haven't read the books, doing it on purpose, or just plain stupid. So please, leave.

The Phantom
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
wow, i think my iq level has dropped just from reading this crap. This forum is here to debate, that doesn't mean you should go around and make topics that are unbelievably stupid. You obviously are somewhat disturbed, haven't read the books, doing it on purpose, or just plain stupid. So please, leave. yes

Lord Tomahawk
wow a simple report would have done the same

allofyousuckkk
A simple report wouldn't have given me satisfaction. In life, what is our ultimate goal, really? Satisfaction. The reason we are willing to get in our cars and drive all the way back to mcdonalds because we said "no pickles", is for satisfaction. The reason we are willing to spend the extra 50 dollars on a better vaccuum is for satisfaction. What did I do in my previous post, other than fulfill my primal need for satisfaction?(which I did get).

The Phantom
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
A simple report wouldn't have given me satisfaction. In life, what is our ultimate goal, really? Satisfaction. The reason we are willing to get in our cars and drive all the way back to mcdonalds because we said "no pickles", is for satisfaction. The reason we are willing to spend the extra 50 dollars on a better vaccuum is for satisfaction. What did I do in my previous post, other than fulfill my primal need for satisfaction?(which I did get). You got a problem with pickes?

RoguePw25
Okay.

This forum is for discussions and debates. But since Book 6 is out, I'm not really sure why there is discussion on if Snape is the Half Blood Prince, this is fact.

With that said, if you all would like to start our monthy debates up again, or do any other type of fun activity, please PM me or reply in the noted thread "What would you like in the HP Forum?" I'm up for all ideas.

Lastly, please do not start the member bashing. King of Kings, I know you know this and bashing someone's opinion, telling them to commit suicide is NOT appropiate at all. I know you know this so please cease from doing so.

Please use the SEARCH for the Half Blood Prince thread.

CLOSED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.