House of Re-Animator....... (hell yes)..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0804493/

announced for 2008. The one line description already has me sold. It doesn't get any more camp than this ladies and gentlemen. It shall be a masterpiece.

also glad to see Dan's coming back.......missed him in Beyond Re-Animator even though there wasn't really a place for him in the whole Dr. West in prison story......a cameo in the opening scene would have been tops though.

guess I'll have to make due with Comb's character (surprise they don't just come out and call him Dr. West) on the 4400 until then.

SelphieT
William H Macy? interesante........I'm definetly checking this movie out

Evil Dead
Macy is a movie whore. He'll play in anything.......... even a direct to video 3rd sequel to a camp classic horror movie made over 20 years ago it appears.

I haven't looked at his imdb.com page but I'm sure Macy has like a thousand movie credits. He plays in everything. I think he and Don Cheadle have a contest going on........whoever ends up with the most movie credits at the time of their death wins.

Wolfie
Were any of the Re-Animator sequels good?

Evil Dead
All of them were good.

Some people didn't like Beyond Re-Animator but I thought it was tops. The story is secondary to all Re-Animator films. Dr. West provides the great camp horror appeal in every movie. Ofcourse the zombie rat fighting with the zombie severed penis didn't hurt any either.

tabby999
we'll you've got my sold on that one, its like the zombie sex in Braindead, so bad its brilliant

Wolfie
I should check them out then. I liked the original but I was worried the sequels would be too forced, just trying to cash in whenever they have a good idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.