SPOILER - Dead Marvel Hero about to return in Civil War/New Avengers #27!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
New Avengers #26, by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev, will feature the return of Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye. "We'll show where they are, where they've been and what's next," editor Tom Brevoort said.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0608/05/civilwar.htm

outavodka
i gota say idont like hearing maybe when asked will hulk return before the end of civil war. but the idea of hawkeye&crazy ass wanda coming back..."drools" the possiblites....no really we know she can do justabout anythng.

manjaro
you just know if they would just throw her back on a team like it was nothing and all is forgiven. the same way that Xavier is chasing after that murdering scum vulcan to "bring him back to his humanity". like its gonna be like umm yeah i know i killed all those ppl and voilated everynone's minds, but hey im cool now and all is well...soooooo "when do we go on our first mission?"

jasofisc
Originally posted by manjaro
you just know if they would just throw her back on a team like it was nothing and all is forgiven. the same way that Xavier is chasing after that murdering scum vulcan to "bring him back to his humanity". like its gonna be like umm yeah i know i killed all those ppl and voilated everynone's minds, but hey im cool now and all is well...soooooo "when do we go on our first mission?"

laughing oh my word that is so true. he could mind rape half the team to death and still be welcomed on the team with open arms.

willRules
Originally posted by jasofisc
laughing oh my word that is so true. he could mind rape half the team to death and still be welcomed on the team with open arms.

Which he almost did in Onslaught laughing

Darth Vicious
I read somewhere that Onslaught might come back also as a result of Wandas actions on House of M. We all saw Hawkeye come back on HoM so it wouldnt be no surprised and ScarletWitch has always been essential to the Avengers after the big 3 so it wouldnt be no surprise neither.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I read somewhere that Onslaught might come back also as a result of Wandas actions on House of M. We all saw Hawkeye come back on HoM so it wouldnt be no surprised and ScarletWitch has always been essential to the Avengers after the big 3 so it wouldnt be no surprise neither. Yeah, earlier this year, there was an article in Wizard about it saying that something in all the reality altering Wanda had done, had "let the genie out of the bottle" and to expect Onslaught to reappear before the end of the year.

Rewmac
Hawkeye being brought back is really good idea for the big show...

manjaro
Xavier--"hey onslaught, i know you started the falling out with juggernaut and cytorrak, and you've come back a second time to kill us all but hey we the xmen welcome you with open arms"

Onslught-- "okay...so when do we go on our first mission?"

Arahan
laughing

Doc Potato
Oh yes! Clint's back, bitches!

grey fox
Clint : What the hell , i've been back five minutes and were already in another company wide crossover......f*ck

Wanda : Yay my children are real !!!.....and gay......and look creepily enough like my brother *starts sweating* this is not Ultimate universe...this is NOT Ultimate universe.

Onslaught : MWHAHAAHA I get to Finally prove I'm MORE then a plot device.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Yeah, earlier this year, there was an article in Wizard about it saying that something in all the reality altering Wanda had done, had "let the genie out of the bottle" and to expect Onslaught to reappear before the end of the year.

Onslaught will make his return late or early next year courtesy of jeph Loeb and Rob Liefield(god I hate his art, I hope he doenst f**k up Onslaught) in Onslaught Reborn. Sorry, i know is kinda off topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_%28comics%29

Draco69
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Onslaught will make his return late or early next year courtesy of jeph Loeb and Rob Liefield(god I hate his art, I hope he doenst f**k up Onslaught) in Onslaught Reborn. Sorry, i know is kinda off topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_%28comics%29

Onslaught? Oh god....

I thought we all made a sworn, unspoken pact to ignore the Onslaught Saga as if it never happened.....

They broke the cardinal rule....

Jeph Loeb and Rob Liefield?!?!?!?! Jesus Christ. This will probably be the worst comic in history. A bad writer plus a very bad artist.....

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
Jeph Loeb and Rob Liefield?!?!?!?! Jesus Christ. This will probably be the worst comic in history. A bad writer plus a very bad artist.....
Sad part is this thing will sell like hotcakes.

Skeets
Liefield's my favorite artist.

Validus
I can't support a guy who names his comic book studio "Awesome Comics"

I mean really, Awesome Comics?

manjaro
how the f **** can onslught come back when he was an amalgam of xavier and magneto, who are both depowered right now...not unless ther're gonna pull a b'itch move and say that both thier psionic energies managed to escape from the collective b4 sentry threw it into the sun, or they have been gestating in the sun and is now back for revenge either way doesnt sit too well with me

Creshosk
They're going to bring the ***** back? God damnit.

olympian
Originally posted by Validus
Sad part is this thing will sell like hotcakes.

A creative team so bad will have to be seen to be belived.

Hum. Maybe thats why it will sell like hotcakes.

Shorty G
LOL My Unc said it will all changed and never happen by Wanda, I hope not.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
They're going to bring the ***** back? God damnit. Don't hate on wafty crazy mommy...

I just figured out how they're going to make Captain America and Iron Man buds again. "No more Civil War."

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Draco69
Onslaught? Oh god....

I thought we all made a sworn, unspoken pact to ignore the Onslaught Saga as if it never happened.....

They broke the cardinal rule....

Cardinal rule? Damn, Am I the only guy that actually like the whole Onslaught saga, maybe because it even came out i used to think of a guy with Magneto and Professor X's powers. I for one thought it was a great saga, tying up loose ends from way back, his origin actually making sense, the artwork for most of the tiles was top notch, I thought it was the best thing to come out ever. Now they bringing him back which makes sense, Magneto and the Professor lost their powers which I hope they use for the basis of his rebirth. Now to the creators, way back I thought Rob Liefield art was the shit but then I realized that all his characters is the same character with different costumes, they all look alike. Now I cant stand his art which is a downside for this series, at least for me. Jeph Loeh a bad writer? This is the guy that gave us Batman:The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, Spidey:Blue among others, he can write. I only wish that he had a better artist to go with his awsome writing skills.

Gregory
Surprise Surprise.

olympian
Like it wasent difficult to figure out who "died" recently.

Darth Vicious
New Avengers

It was confirmed that in 2006's New Avengers #26, Clint Barton will return in a story entitled The Ballad of Clint Barton and Wanda Maximoff, a storyline which purports to deal with Clint Barton's activities since the end of House of M.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Don't hate on wafty crazy mommy...

I just figured out how they're going to make Captain America and Iron Man buds again. "No more Civil War." Of course I'm going to hate the character that basically killed off my favorite.

Until My fave comes back I will not forgive that scarlet *****.

Arahan
It lives and breathes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.