We are monkeys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
Just looking for some thoughts and opinions on this video.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2808.html - Basicaly some guy owns the human race. stick out tongue

Nice interpretation of the human race lol and it got me thinking. The bit that intrigues me most has to be about happiness... Do you as the people feel like you must be happy? Why is this?

debbiejo
I will NEVER say I came from ancestors that were monkeys, though it might be true........I GOT MY PRIDE, ya know..... There are many other theories that haven't been explored.........Kay, I said it.......now I'll leave..........

I WAS NOT A MONKEY, IN ANY WAY AND ANY FORM......Neither was anyone in my family..........noooooooooooOOOO

Mindship
I thought we were all pikaia...

Shakyamunison
We are not monkeys, we are apes.
True happiness is the goal.

lord xyz
Originally posted by debbiejo
I will NEVER say I came from ancestors that were monkeys, though it might be true........I GOT MY PRIDE, ya know..... There are many other theories that haven't been explored.........Kay, I said it.......now I'll leave..........

I WAS NOT A MONKEY, IN ANY WAY AND ANY FORM......Neither was anyone in my family..........noooooooooooOOOO No humans descended from monkeys, whoever told you that is an absolute moron.

mahasattva
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
We are not monkeys, we are apes.
True happiness is the goal.

Yes, We are the highest form animals. horse

Bardock42
Duplicate post...don't ask, an accident with a time machine and a warm glass of milk....

Bardock42
Originally posted by mahasattva
Yes, We are the highest form animals. horse No, we just are animals. Not highest form.

unfriendly
wow that video was so funny! it's funny cause its true smile

im gonna watch it again!

Evil Dead
no.......humans no more descend from monkeys than gorillas or orangutans do. We are all apes......descended from other apes. Monkeys are but one branch of the ape family tree. That's like saying poodles descend from German Shephards. Poodles and German Shephards simply descend from other canine species from varying points in history.

debbiejo
Who says this is the only view............what we have here is only the latest science.............what if another science comes along? Study history, they also thought they had all the answers............

Tex
Nice little short, very true. clap

Itzak
If we descended from monkeys then why are they still around? no expression

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Itzak

confused

Gregory
Originally posted by Itzak

I am descended from my parents, and they're still around. Hell, so's my grandmother on my mom's side.

Himo
We're descended from apes. In the words of Brandon Boyd, "Another day in the life of apes with ego trips".

lord xyz
Originally posted by Evil Dead
no.......humans no more descend from monkeys than gorillas or orangutans do. We are all apes......descended from other apes. Monkeys are but one branch of the ape family tree. That's like saying poodles descend from German Shephards. Poodles and German Shephards simply descend from other canine species from varying points in history. I know. no expression I was stating the fact that if they think we think humans descended from monkeys they obviously don't know what we say when we mean biological evolution and common ancestors.

Remulous
their is no proff we came from apes.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Remulous

We are apes.

Remulous
what proof do u have that we were apes other than what scientist tell u

Shakyamunison
what proof do u have that we were apes other than what scientist tell u

hominid

Any member of the zoological family Hominidae (order Primates), which consists of the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos) as well as human beings. Formerly, only humans (with their extinct forebears) were categorized as hominids, and the great apes were categorized as pongids-that is, members of the primate family Pongidae. However, morphological and molecular studies now indicate that humans are closely related to chimpanzees, while gorillas are more distant and orangutans more distant still. As a result, it has become more common among zoologists to consider humans and great apes to be hominids.

Remulous
hominid

Any member of the zoological family Hominidae (order Primates), which consists of the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos) as well as human beings. Formerly, only humans (with their extinct forebears) were categorized as hominids, and the great apes were categorized as pongids-that is, members of the primate family Pongidae. However, morphological and molecular studies now indicate that humans are closely related to chimpanzees, while gorillas are more distant and orangutans more distant still. As a result, it has become more common among zoologists to consider humans and great apes to be hominids. every thing u posted came from the so called research of a scientist of some sort

Bardock42
every thing u posted came from the so called research of a scientist of some sort

Where should it come from instead then? Your local priest?

Himo
Originally posted by Bardock42

John!attheDisco

Robtard
no.......humans no more descend from monkeys than gorillas or orangutans do. We are all apes......descended from other apes. Monkeys are but one branch of the ape family tree. That's like saying poodles descend from German Shephards. Poodles and German Shephards simply descend from other canine species from varying points in history.

Nicely put... I drew a rudimentary picture depicting what you said so the Creationist people can better understand in laymen terms what evolution truly means. Please note, there are FAR greater numbers of evolutionary branches and offshoots to the human/ape evolutionary tree, which new species are still being discovered and added.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5845/untitleddf4.png

Remulous
Where should it come from instead then? Your local priest? no it should come from your own research

Evil Dead
whatever dude. something tells my you've never even studiend human DNA or chimpanzee DNA. Hell........you probably don't even have the millions of dollars needed to purchase the equiptment to do so.

you talk a good game..........but are full of shit. you haven't researched anything.............you don't even have the financial resources to research anything...........but you somehow know something others' do not because you've done your "own research". Doing a google search of christian web sites is not research. I'd lay dollars to donuts that you've never even touched an orangutan, gorilla or possibly even chimp. If you've never even touched one.......how did you have access to perform these tests you did as research?

Remulous
whatever dude. something tells my you've never even studiend human DNA or chimpanzee DNA. Hell........you probably don't even have the millions of dollars needed to purchase the equiptment to do so.

you talk a good game..........but are full of shit. you haven't researched anything.............you don't even have the financial resources to research anything...........but you somehow know something others' do not because you've done your "own research". Doing a google search of christian web sites is not research. I'd lay dollars to donuts that you've never even touched an orangutan, gorilla or possibly even chimp. If you've never even touched one.......how did you have access to perform these tests you did as research? what research have u done and 4 your info im no chrstian or of any other religion,im just smart enough not to b leave every thing im told.

Bardock42
what research have u done and 4 your info im no chrstian or of any other religion,im just smart enough not to b leave every thing im told.

Wow, the Irony was close to making the whole of the Universe disappear and replace it with something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

FoxMeister
i dont think we are monkeys but our ancesters were a close species to them. Not exactly monkey but close.

Remulous
Wow, the Irony was close to making the whole of the Universe disappear and replace it with something even more bizarre and inexplicable. how can u so easily b leave something so dumb

Bardock42
how can u so easily b leave something so dumb

Hahaha, it was a joke. Reasonable and intelligent people happen to make them once in a while to see who else is reasonable and intelligent around us (yes, I am implying I am one of them).

Basically, the evidence implies that we actually involved from some sort of apelike ancestors, those are cold hard facts that could not be changed by any agenda...look into it, and if you are as smart as you claim, you will see that it is most likely.

Remulous
Hahaha, it was a joke. Reasonable and intelligent people happen to make them once in a while to see who else is reasonable and intelligent around us (yes, I am implying I am one of them).

Basically, the evidence implies that we actually involved from some sort of apelike ancestors, those are cold hard facts that could not be changed by any agenda...look into it, and if you are as smart as you claim, you will see that it is most likely. i wasnt reffering to the joke i know it was a joke. im talking about u so easily b leaveing we're apes.theres absolutly no hard facts,if we came from apes then why r they still here,why r we the only species of life with our pre evolutionized form running around.i dont know if u know this but scientist lie alot

Darth Kreiger
We have a common Ancestor, Ape like things, eventually they branched off, got seperated from the other Ape like things, they Adjusted to their Enviroment, and then Humans are made, while the group staying in their normal Enviroment, became Apes

Bardock42
i wasnt reffering to the joke i know it was a joke. im talking about u so easily b leaveing we're apes.theres absolutly no hard facts,if we came from apes then why r they still here,why r we the only species of life with our pre evolutionized form running around.i dont know if u know this but scientist lie alot

Some scientists certainly do, not all though. And the apes that are aroung are not the ones that we evolved from, they are not our ancestors, but relatives. The theory of evolution jsut fits perfectly so far and there is no reason to doubt it, if you find any evidence contradicting it, I will be happy to see it, but all the evidence we have implies that Evolution is what actually happens.

Gregory
Hey Rem, maybe you should stick to arguing about what video game characters could beat each other up. Just reading your posts in this thread make me feel vicariously embarassed.

You really don't deserve it, but I'm a font of charity, so I'll answer not one, but two of your questions! They both have the same answer, though.

Q. If humans evolved from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
A. Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor that is not, in fact, still around.

Q. Something about how no other species has their forefathers still running around.
A. See above.

Evil Dead
my research is not necissary. I don't believe I have anything to add to the findings of thousands upon thousands of scientists who had the means and will to conduct research. Their research and data is however accessible to anybody else with the means and desire to double check.........go for it since you doubt.

that's the dumbest thing I've read all day. Our ancestoral species are not still roaming the earth.....neither are the ancestoral species of gorillas, orangutans, chimps, monkeys, etc. Each species evolved along a seperate branch of many, many generations of ancestoral species.......but if you go back far enough in time, those branches will intersect at the point the very first animal we would classify today as an ape.

according to your logic.........when Labradores and Poodles were bred to create the labradoodle (a trendy new "designer" breed of dog).....the instant the first labradoodle was born, all poodles and labradores should have dropped dead as it is impossible for it's ancestors to co-exist on the same planet.

do you think before you type?

Robtard
i wasnt reffering to the joke i know it was a joke. im talking about u so easily b leaveing we're apes.theres absolutly no hard facts,if we came from apes then why r they still here,why r we the only species of life with our pre evolutionized form running around.i dont know if u know this but scientist lie alot

And man being created out of a mound of dirt and then having a rib ripped out to create woman is full fo hard facts? That sounds logical to you and evolution doesn't?

Remulous
Originally posted by Gregory
Hey Rem, maybe you should stick to arguing about what video game characters could beat each other up. Just reading your posts in this thread make me feel vicariously embarassed.

You really don't deserve it, but I'm a font of charity, so I'll answer not one, but two of your questions! They both have the same answer, though.

Q. If humans evolved from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
A. Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor that is not, in fact, still around.

Q. Something about how no other species has their forefathers still running around.
A. See above. i got an idea for u. maybe u should stop acting like a total A hole.

Remulous
my research is not necissary. I don't believe I have anything to add to the findings of thousands upon thousands of scientists who had the means and will to conduct research. Their research and data is however accessible to anybody else with the means and desire to double check.........go for it since you doubt.

that's the dumbest thing I've read all day. Our ancestoral species are not still roaming the earth.....neither are the ancestoral species of gorillas, orangutans, chimps, monkeys, etc. Each species evolved along a seperate branch of many, many generations of ancestoral species.......but if you go back far enough in time, those branches will intersect at the point the very first animal we would classify today as an ape.

according to your logic.........when Labradores and Poodles were bred to create the labradoodle (a trendy new "designer" breed of dog).....the instant the first labradoodle was born, all poodles and labradores should have dropped dead as it is impossible for it's ancestors to co-exist on the same planet.

do you think before you type? if u want want to use dogs as an example does that mean i could mate with gorilla to make a new breed of human.

Shakyamunison
if u want want to use dogs as an example does that mean i could mate with another type of ape to make a new breed of human,like the labradoodle.

I think you are completely ignorant on this topic. If a species is to far removed, they cannot breed. However, if the two are closely related they can breed, but ofter the offspring is unfertile.

Remulous
I think you are completely ignorant on this topic. If a species is to far removed, they cannot breed. However, if the two are closely related they can breed, but ofter the offspring is unfertile. so how can u even use dogs as an example,if evolution is truly real how become no 1 has ever witnessed it

Bardock42
so how can u even use dogs as an example,if evolution is truly real how become no 1 has ever witnessed it

It's not quite true there are cases of rapid evolution that have been observed, but generally evolution is a very long process...so if you don't happen to live for 100 000 years you are unlikely to witness major changes.

Shakyamunison
so how can u even use dogs as an example,if evolution is truly real how become no 1 has ever witnessed it

Do you believe that there is a thing called an Atom?

Remulous
It's not quite true there are cases of rapid evolution that have been observed, but generally evolution is a very long process...so if you don't happen to live for 100 000 years you are unlikely to witness major changes. they tell u things have happened millions years ago b cause theres is no way u could ever see it happen.they tell u things will happen in the next million years b cuase u wont live 2 see it, that sounds a little too conveinient to me.the story of evolution is just a well planed fairy tale.

Bardock42
they tell u things have happened millions years ago b cause theres is no way u could ever see it happen.they tell u things will happen in the next million years b cuase u wont live 2 see it, that sounds a little too conveinient to me.the story of evolution is just a well planed fairy tale.

nah, they give evidence why it is moist likely like they say it is most likely. You should research it, don't take anyones word for it, look at the evidence and draw your conclusions. It is just really likely. You could start on wikipedia and then continue from there.

Gregory
i got an idea for u. maybe u should stop acting like a total A hole.

My idea's better. You're too stupid to be embarassed by the spectacle you're making of yourself, but it gives me sympathy pains. And you know, when you call the entire scientific community a bunch of liars, you sort of give up the right to whine when people make fun of you.

(Honestly, it would be better if you were a fundamentalist Christian; at least then you'd have some sort of excuse).

You're quite wrong in saying that we haven't witnessed evolution, by the way. Look up Helacyton gartleri.

Shakyamunison

Remulous
My idea's better. You're too stupid to be embarassed by the spectacle you're making of yourself, but it gives me sympathy pains. And you know, when you call the entire scientific community a bunch of liars, you sort of give up the right to whine when people make fun of you.

You're quite wrong in saying that we haven't witnessed evolution, by the way. Look up Helacyton gartleri. i got an even better idea 4 u...shuv it,u know what u r an m&m...with no nutts.if u dont want to see my post put me on your ignore list or something...A$$

Gregory
I could put you on ignore, yes.

Is English your native language?

Shakyamunison
i got an even better idea 4 u...shuv it,u know what u r an m&m...with no nutts.if u dont want to see my post put me on your ignore list or something...A$$

You seem to be ignoring me.

Remulous
WOW...u guys gave me alot to read,u must didnt want me to post any more.that all sounds good and in many ways i can see where your comeing from.but their isnt enough physical evidence to prove it.its stiil just words.tell me, how was that any different from the bible.they both want to tell u about a distant past that their is no physical proof of.the theory of evolution sounds just as crazy as 1 of the books of the bible.

Shakyamunison
WOW...u guys gave me alot to read,u must didnt want me to post any more.that all sounds good and in many ways and i can see where your comeing from.but their isnt enough physical evidence to prove it.its stiil just words.tell me how was that any different than the bible.they both want to tell u about a distant past that their is no physical proof of.the theory of evolution sounds just as crazy as 1 of the books from the bible.

No not as crazy.

For example, the Earth is much older then 6,000 years old. This information is for anyone to see, go to the Grand Cannon sometime. Also, the human race could not have come from just two people. If we did, the genetic diversity would be smaller then it is now. We know this because we have studied many other animals, and have seen animals go existence. If there were only two humans, we would become extinct in a matter of generations.

Gregory
Also, evolution doesn't require a God to work. Didn't you say you didn't have any religion? So a nontheistic explanation should be much more plausible then a theistic one.

Remulous
No not as crazy.

For example, the Earth is much older then 6,000 years old. This information is for anyone to see, go to the Grand Cannon sometime. Also, the human race could not have come from just two people. If we did, the genetic diversity would be smaller then it is now. We know this because we have studied many other animals, and have seen animals go existence. If there were only two humans, we would become extinct in a matter of generations. so beings just randomly changeing over time isnt,also what did apes evolve from.

Shakyamunison
so beings just randomly changeing over time isnt,also what did apes evolve from.

Random is not how evolution works. You have been reading too much Christian anti-evolution propaganda.

Robtard
so beings just randomly changeing over time isnt,also what did apes evolve from.

It's called mutation which happens quite often... If it happens to be beneficial and the traits get passed on generation to generation eon after eon, it's called evolution. All living things adapt or they die out generally speaking. That's the simple form of it. There's also work being done now that speculates that most evolution is caused my viruses.

There's also work being done now on the speculation that viruses have a large role in how.why things evolve.

Remulous
Random is not how evolution works. You have been reading too much Christian anti-evolution propaganda. i haven't read any christian propaganda,im not even a christian,also,once again what did apes evolve from.

Remulous
Originally posted by Robtard
It's called mutation which happens quite often... If it happens to be beneficial and the traits get passed on generation to generation eon after eon, it's called evolution. All living things adapt or they die out generally speaking. That's the simple form of it. There's also work being done now that speculates that most evolution is caused my viruses.

There's also work being done now on the speculation that viruses have a large role in how.why things evolve. what causes mutation,what did apes evolve from?

Robtard
i haven't read any christian propaganda,im not even a christian,also,once again what did apes evolve from.

The earliest known ancestor of the ape/human tree is a very small animal that looks something like a kangaroo rat. I do not recall the name, but it was one of the mammals that survived after the dinosaurs. Remember, we're talking minuscule changes over billions of years and animals branching out into separate species all together. It not like one of these little mammals one day gave birth to a chimpanzee.

Bardock42
what causes mutation,what did apes evolve from?

Why don't you read it from Wikipedia? It's really portrayed very well.

Shakyamunison
i haven't read any christian propaganda,im not even a christian,also,once again what did apes evolve from.

I don't know, but I don't know a lot of things. Just because I don't know every last thing about evolution does not mean that it is wrong.

I have a hard time believing that you have never read any Christian anti-evolution propaganda. It is possible they you would come up with the same arguments, but highly unlikely.

Remulous
The earliest known ancestor of the ape/human tree is a very small animal that looks something like a kangaroo rat. I do not recall the name, but it was one of the mammals that survived after the dinosaurs. Remember, we're talking minuscule changes over billions of years and animals branching out into separate species all together. It not like one of these little mammals one day gave birth to a chimpanzee. and what did that evolve from?

Remulous
Why don't you read it from Wikipedia? It's really portrayed very well. i did,im just trying to prove a hidden point.

Robtard
what causes mutation,what did apes evolve from?

Mutation is caused by several reasons, sometimes random, like when a person is born with extremely long toes even though neither parent has the trait and as I said above, there's very interesting work being done now on viruses affecting mutation/evolution.

You probably didn't read an older post of mine but I'll recap it... There's a small percentage of the human population that is immune to HIV/AIDS, these people carry a defective chromosome (CCR-5); though it doesn't cause any major harm to the person this defective gene in turn makes the person carrying it immune to HIV/AIDS and other plagues.

There is proof that this defective gene was caused by the bubonic plague that wiped out about a 1/5 (or more?) of the European population. Now, those people that 'evolved/mutated' this defection would have survived the plague and passed on their genetic code to their offspring which in turn would have had the same protection. That's called evolution. A simplistic explanation, but there you go.

In theory if the plague was not stopped and it kept on killing people year after year eon after eon on a global scale; eventually the entire human race would be carrying this gene since the people that have it would have a much higher chance of survival and in turn their children would survive if they inherited the gene defection.

Remulous
I don't know, but I don't know a lot of things. Just because I don't know every last thing about evolution does not mean that it is wrong.

I have a hard time believing that you have never read any Christian anti-evolution propaganda. It is possible they you would come up with the same arguments, but highly unlikely. u dont know?u know all that other stuff,cant u find out.

Shakyamunison
u dont know?u know all that other stuff,cant u find out.

Yes, but I have a life, and I'm not getting paid to educate you.

Robtard
and what did that evolve from?

I see we're you're trying to go... All life has a common ancestor(s), which would be the simplest single celled organism's that first appeared on this planet BILLIONS of years ago. There is proof to support this theory, but since we are talking in billions of years we may never know every single minute detail unless we build a time machine or our scientific capabilities keep progressing the way they are.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this subject out there and far more intricately explained. If you're actually interested, do a little research.

Bardock42
i read it,im just trying to prove a hidden point.

What point?Originally posted by Remulous
and what did that evolve from?

You basically want to know what was the first thing that could be considered living?

Remulous
Mutation is caused by several reasons, sometimes random, like when a person is born with extremely long toes even though neither parent has the trait and as I said above, there's very interesting work being done now on viruses affecting mutation/evolution.

You probably didn't read an older post of mine but I'll recap it... There's a small percentage of the human population that is immune to HIV/AIDS, these people carry a defective chromosome (CCR-5); though it doesn't cause any major harm to the person this defective gene in turn makes the person carrying it immune to HIV/AIDS and other plagues.

There is proof that this defective gene was caused by the bubonic plague that wiped out about a 1/5 (or more?) of the European population. Now, those people that 'evolved/mutated' this defection would have survived the plague and passed on their genetic code to their offspring which in turn would have had the same protection. That's called evolution. A simplistic explanation, but there you go.

In theory if the plague was not stopped and it kept on killing people year after year eon after eon on a global scale; eventually the entire human race would be carrying this gene since the people that have it would have a much higher chance of survival and in turn their children would survive if they inherited the gene defection. now that amunity process is something i can b leave how yeterdays speceis evolved.there was no vaccine to give to the humanoids back in the begining of man,so how did it happen way back then.what did the kangaroo creature evolve from.

Remulous
I see we're you're trying to go... All life has a common ancestor(s), which would be the simplest single celled organism's that first appeared on this planet BILLIONS of years ago. There is proof to support this theory, but since we are talking in billions of years we may never know every single minute detail unless we build a time machine or our scientific capabilities keep progressing the way they are.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this subject out there and far more intricately explained. If you're actually interested, do a little research. what did that single celled organism come from

Robtard
now that amunity process is something i can b leave how yeterdays speceis evolved.there was no vaccine to give to the humanoids back in the begining of man,so how did it happen way back then.what did the kangaroo creature evolve from.

How did what happen back then?

And I answered your question, see the post above.

Remulous
Yes, but I have a life, and I'm not getting paid to educate you. c'mon do a good deed and help your fellow man.

Robtard
what did that single celled organism come from

There is no single definitive explanation. Remember, we're talking about billions of years ago. There is a very good theory though on it.

Remulous
How did what happen back then?

And I answered your question, see the post above. how did creatures evolve back then.

Robtard
how did creatures evolve back then.

Now I understand why the others insulted you; you do not read what people post do you? At least you do not grasp what they say in full...

Creatures evolve to adapt to an ever changing planet; they evolve/adpat or they go extinct.

Remulous
What point? i said its hidden, of corse u woodnt know right this moment,if u have the patience...wait 4 it.

Remulous
Now I understand why the others insulted you; you do not read what people post do you? At least you do not grasp what they say in full...

Creatures evolve to adapt to an ever changing planet; they evolve/adpat or they go extinct. maybe your not getting me,i want to know HOW things evolve not why.and i actually think the insults were a bit childish and unecessary.

Bardock42
Well anyways, one theory is that by chance molecules built a DNA which then became the first amoebas..and well..so on...

Remulous
were those molecuels alive.and if so where did they come from, its just a theory not the absolute truth.

Gregory
what did that single celled organism come from

If you really want answers to your questions, you should do your own research. I'll start you off:

Wikipedia's abiogenesis article.

TalkOrigins, the internets premier evolution site. It even has a search engine, so, for example, you can type in "why are there still monkeys" and get an answer to that question.

Seriously; Shaky and Robtard aren't your personal research team.

Bardock42
were those molecuels alive.and if so where did they come from, its just a theory not the absolute truth.

Nah, molecules are not alive...they form things that we consider to be "alive". And yes, it is a theory, it can very well be the absolute truth too though.

Remulous
If you really want answers to your questions, you should do your own research. I'll start you off:

Wikipedia's abiogenesis article.

TalkOrigins, the internets premier evolution site. It even has a search engine, so, for example, you can type in "why are there still monkeys" and get an answer to that question.

Seriously; Shaky and Robtard aren't your personal research team. laughing if no 1 can ansewer my questions then i have proven that evolution does not exist thus man not comeing from apes.thanks guys its been a blast thumb up

Bardock42
laughing if no 1 can ansewer my questions then i have proven that evolution does not exist thus man not comeing from apes.thanks guys its been a blast thumb up

Are you kidding? How does that a) prove that evolution does not exist? And b) you did get a possible answer, no one knows if it is the true answer,b ut it could be very well...you did not disprove anything.

Robtard
maybe your not getting me,i want to know HOW things evolve not why.and i actually think the insults were a bit childish and unecessary.

And I and others gave you the answers, yet you keep asking repetitive questions. Which insults? I did not insult you; I made a valid observation that you do not read/comprehend what people post which leads you back to my above comment about repetitive post. You'd know it if I was insulting you.

Robtard
Are you kidding? How does that a) prove that evolution does not exist? And b) you did get a possible answer, no one knows if it is the true answer,b ut it could be very well...you did not disprove anything.

It's called utter ignorance. 'Hey, I've never actually stood on the surface of Mars, therefore it doesn't exist.'

Don't take him seriously, he was just trolling us along for some form of entertainment. I'm thinking he is a WHOB sock.

Remulous
Nah, molecules are not alive...they form things that we consider to be "alive". And yes, it is a theory, it can very well be the absolute truth too though. 1 more thing when i was younger,back when i was in school we did an experiment.it was thought that flys and maggots came from dead rotten meat,that was proven to be un true just like it said in the text book,thus this fact was prooven that nothing alive can come from something that isnt.so then how was the first live organism born from none living molecules.think about it.

Gregory
Which insults? I did not insult you; I made a valid observation that you do not read/comprehend what people post which leads you back to my above comment about repetitive post.

I assume he was talking about me. Considering how the thread has progressed, I can't say I feel terribly guilty about them.

Listen; we've all heard of that experement, if not done it. It disproved a specific hypothesis, spontantious generation. As you'd know if you'd read the wikipedia link I gave you ... wait, what the hell am I doing? I gave you the link, even though you could have easily gotten it with a quick google search. If you're too lazy to even read the damn thing yourself, it's not our job to provide a summary.

Remulous
u r 1 mean dude

Robtard
I assume he was talking about me. Considering how the thread has progressed, I can't say I feel terribly guilty about them.

He was just baiting us for a reaction, so don't feel guilty. Can't imagine how that would entertain anyone; you'd think he would have a better output for entertainment on the weekend.

Remulous

Listen; we've all heard of that experement, if not done it. It disproved a specific hypothesis, spontantious generation. As you'd know if you'd read the wikipedia link I gave you ... wait, what the hell am I doing? I gave you the link, even though you could have easily gotten it with a quick google search. If you're too lazy to even read the damn thing yourself, it's not our job to provide a summary. i did not take those sites in acount b cuase their just throwing info at u but with no proof behind it,its invalid proof i cant go out and prove it my self,that means a scientist cood tell u anything and it wood b true just becuase he or she is a scientist

Robtard
i did not take those sites in acount b cy=uase their just throwing info at u but with no proof behind it,its invalid proof i cant go out and prove it my self,that means a scientist cood tell u anything and it wood b true just becuase he or she is a scientist

Which begs the question, if you didn't read them how do you know what they have to offer? Maybe they have every bit of proof you would need. Duh... Seriously, find another hobby besides being a internet troll.

Remulous
He was just baiting us for a reaction, so don't feel guilty. Can't imagine how that would entertain anyone; you'd think he would have a better output for entertainment on the weekend. u asume to much, where im at it isnt the weekend,it actualy just passed.i cant b leave u r even on the computer on the week end

Gregory
It's Friday evening in Pennsylvania. There is nowhere in the world where it is Monday.

Remulous
It's Friday evening in Pennsylvania. There is nowhere in the world where it is Monday. if u say so

Robtard
u asume to much, where im at it isnt the weekend,it actualy just passed.i cant b leave u r even on the computer on the week end

Here in sunny California USA it is 5:34pm on a Friday and I am just about to leave work and officially start my weekend... Where in the hell do you live that it's Monday already? At the most, it is late afternoon on a Saturday where you are. Therefore you are a liar.

Remulous
Which begs the question, if you didn't read them how do you know what they have to offer? Maybe they have every bit of proof you would need. Duh... Seriously, find another hobby besides being a internet troll. i did read them i just didnt take them seriously.your the real net troll,a mean 1 too evil face

Robtard
i did read them i just didnt take them seriously.your the real net troll,a mean 1 too evil face

And you have offered nothing to the debate of worth and you're a liar as proven above.

Gregory
Here in sunny California USA it is 5:34pm on a Friday and I am just about to leave work and officially start my weekend... Where in the hell do you live that it's Monday already? At the most, it is late afternoon on a Saturday where you are. Therefore you are a liar.

Honestly, isn't that the most embarassing lie you ever heard? If you go to Japan or parts of Russia, you could get as late as Saturday afternoon, but Monday? It's like he thought we weren't convinced that he was a troll, so he decided to throw some more evidence our way.

(Way to make me look like redundant by editing your post. Oh well.)

Robtard
Honestly, isn't that the most embarassing lie you ever heard? If you go to Japan or parts of Russia, you could get as late as Saturday afternoon, but Monday? It's like he thought we weren't convinced that he was a troll, so he decided to throw some more evidence our way.

Truly pathetic indeed. I seriously hope he is a young kid, otherwise I feel bad for him.

Remulous
And you have offered nothing to the debate of worth and you're a liar as proven above. going off of what u heard from another person isnt good evidence either.u havnt prooven anything your self with your own evidence.i trully hope u have something better to do than double team me all night.u guys r smart.so smart its funny laughing ,ill spare u the agrivation and leave.see ya,and oh yeah when i become a scientist,ill write a book on why its healthier to eat with your a$$ instead of your mouth.soon ill have every one b leaving and doing it. see u around laughing thumb up

Evil Dead
This guy is the reason I suggest there be an age limit on the internet........and an I.Q. test required even then before you can gain access.

lord xyz
what proof do u have that we were apes other than what scientist tell u laughing This goes on my profile.

Evil Dead
yeah.....really.....scientists invented all technology that exists in this world today......computers, cars, television, video games, etc........they discovered the very laws of nature that allow these inventions to happen and be improved upon........they discovered the electric current that is running through his house, everything in the world.........they discovered the very principles of our universe, why we don't float away (gravity), etc........

but these looney scientists believe men and chimps have a common ancestor.......based soley on a hundred years or so of complex testing and research of the very components we are made of and influence our design (genes, dna, etc.)...then come to conclusion based upon what, empirical evidence? like that's legitimate. c'mon.......when have scientists ever been right?

lord xyz
yeah.....really.....scientists invented all technology that exists in this world today......computers, cars, television, video games, etc........they discovered the very laws of nature that allow these inventions to happen and be improved upon........they discovered the electric current that is running through his house, everything in the world.........they discovered the very principles of our universe, why we don't float away (gravity), etc........

but these looney scientists believe men and chimps have a common ancestor.......based soley on a hundred years or so of complex testing and research of the very components we are made of and influence our design (genes, dna, etc.)...then come to conclusion based upon what, empirical evidence? like that's legitimate. c'mon.......when have scientists ever been right? wtf

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
wtf

He's right..

lord xyz
He's right.. I must've misread it or something.

Gregory
You're only going to encourage him if you keep posting in this thread, you know.

lord xyz
You're only going to encourage him if you keep posting in this thread, you know. Encourage who?

Gregory
Trollboy, of course. Although he's said he's not coming back here, which would make continuing this conversation even more futile.

lord xyz
Trollboy? Do you mean Remulous?

Gregory
Yes. When you starty blatently lying about something as stupid as the date, I think you lose the benefit of the doubt.

Robtard

I finished editing 2 mins before you posted yours, you must have been typing still... The phone rang and I had to answer it, sorry about that chief, it wasn't on purpose and it's funny we thought of exactly the same thing... I'm still laughing that he actaully tried to lie about the date/time.

Epsilon Zero

Does it matter? Why is it so bad to think that we came from Monkeys? For all you god lovers, it's not proof that God doesn't exist, so take a chill pill.

lord xyz
Humans are apes, hairy, dark, smelly, dirty apes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.