Super-Man VS Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmoNiC FLo
The two piss each other off and go in an all out fight. Both at full strength. Who wins?

lando005
i would have to go with x-man

Soleran
Um Superman, unless there is no speedblitzing.

batdude123
Been made, and Superman 10/10. He's faster than thought, so basically Nate is f*cked.

thedude1948
Nate Grey explodes Supermans brain he wins.

Grimm22
Damn Supes and his super speed stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by thedude1948
Nate Grey explodes Supermans brain he wins.

Nope. Superman's brain is extremely resistent to telepathy, and that's Nate's problem. He only has an attack that's the speed of thought. He doesn't have anything to counter a speedblitz. Superman ftw.

leonheartmm
nothing to counter his speed are u KIDDING me. godlike psoionic he is, and for a FACT his powers affect his physical not to mention PRECOGNITION. supes is as good as dead.{btw the faster than thought bull doesnt work mostly, havemnt u seen him get his ass kicked by GLs.

What If...
Just because that was your own biased opinion in the past doesn't mean that was what happened.

75% of that thread said nate wins.

jasofisc
could go either way but I give a slight edge to x-man then I cry in corner because nate is never coming back to comics. So very sad It would be cool to see nate mop the floor with vulcan.

Psyquis52
Nate drops the sorry little schmuck!

Templares
Nate has the habit of wrecking TP defenses. Charles Xavier learned that the hard way when Nate destroyed the mental barriers he used to contain his "evil side" ie. Onslaught.

In terms of mental defenses: Charles >>>>>>>>>> Superman.

Psyquis52
If mind attacks don't work so well on Superman then could someone please explain to me why he was beating the #$%^ out of Batman in the JLA watchtower not real long ago?

Or why Wonder Woman had to kill the guy that had him under control?

Juntai
Originally posted by Psyquis52
If mind attacks don't work so well on Superman then could someone please explain to me why he was beating the #$%^ out of Batman in the JLA watchtower not real long ago?

Or why Wonder Woman had to kill the guy that had him under control? Took him years of acting as a friend, member, funder, and associate to the JLA to do it. Max Lord joined the JLA in the early 90s.

Soleran
Even with Nate's powerful abilities he still had to form up TK defenses to withstand a strong blow. Nate has never shown that he could handle someone Super fast let alone as fast as Superman.

Take away Superman's speed and Nate can win, with speed Nate's a crimson stain.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonheartmm
nothing to counter his speed are u KIDDING me. godlike psoionic he is, and for a FACT his powers affect his physical not to mention PRECOGNITION. supes is as good as dead.{btw the faster than thought bull doesnt work mostly, havemnt u seen him get his ass kicked by GLs.

That's why we create simulations for these battles as if they weren't in comics. Meaning Superman is fighting to the best of his abilities. Speed kills, children! Nate doesn't have any defenses for it. Pre-Cog doesn't mean crap if your mind can't even comprehend what's going on. By the time X-Man got a grasp on what just happened, Superman would've speedblitzed him to death, read the morning newspaper, had a cup of coffee, had sex with Lois, and then come back for seconds.

jasofisc
can't nate up his reaction time. Cable was able to handle a guy that moves at light speed. Also for supes to go super super fast he has to accelerate.

Juntai
Originally posted by jasofisc
can't nate up his reaction time. Cable was able to handle a guy that moves at light speed. Also for supes to go super super fast he has to accelerate. He does, but not really, he can achieve multiples of light speeds in a matter of seconds.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
He does, but not really, he can achieve multiples of light speeds in a matter of seconds.

Plus he flew Darkseid to the sun in a couple seconds.

Soleran
Give X-man 60 seconds Prep and Superman is going to be abused though.

Broly92
X-man 6/10

batdude123
can't nate up his reaction time. Cable was able to handle a guy that moves at light speed. Also for supes to go super super fast he has to accelerate.

That's a misnomer. Cable was only able to attack him when Light Master stopped.

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
X-man 6/10

Nope.

What If...
You supe fanboys can never scream anything but "SUPER SPEEDZ AND SPEEDBLITTTZZ LAWLALZ!111!!!"

nate 9/10

Get over it

BTW: please replace Superman in your sig with Nate...kthx.

batdude123
Originally posted by What If...
You supe fanboys can never scream anything but "SUPER SPEEDZ AND SPEEDBLITTTZZ LAWLALZ!111!!!"

nate 9/10

Get over it

BTW: please replace Superman in your sig with Nate...kthx.

It's funny, because nobody has given any logical reason as to why Nate would win, or how he could counter the SPEEDBLITZ.

Get over it. Nate can't handle the speed. Superman 10/10.

Rols
SSSppeedbllits!!!!!! Back W/ Earth moving strength...

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
It's funny, because nobody has given any logical reason as to why Nate would win, or how he could counter the SPEEDBLITZ.

Get over it. Nate can't handle the speed. Superman 10/10.
Nate's double attack mind rapes and tk's Supes to lose

Soleran
Why are people getting angry at folks who are using Speedblitzing with Superman? It's his powerset, get over it. You guys should really get angry at the person who created the post for not thinking ahead and giving a little prep or no speedblitzing.

Broly92
Originally posted by Soleran
Why are people getting angry at folks who are using Speedblitzing with Superman? It's his powerset, get over it. You guys should really get angry at the person who created the post for not thinking ahead and giving a little prep or no speedblitzing.
I did not get mad???

batdude123
Nate's double attack mind rapes and tk's Supes to lose

See, this is what I'm talking about. NO logical reasons as to why Nate would win. I suppose Prof. X would win because he can "mind rape" Superman. Superman isn't losing to the likes of Nate. He's too fast for Nate to even perceive. You can't 'mind rape' what you can't see/perceive. Sorry Broly. It's not as easy as a simple 'mind rape.' Hell, Superman coule 'mind rape' X-Man with T-Vo because of his superior reflexes and reaction speeds. X-Man's got no shot.

Soleran
That wasn't nec aimed at you though Brolysmile

thedude1948
I think it would be pretty hard for Superman to speedblitz Nate Grey when he is braindead.

batdude123
I think it would be pretty hard for Superman to speedblitz Nate Grey when he is braindead.

I think it's pretty hard for X-Man to mind rape Superman if he already had his face smashed in before he could even comprehend what had happened. wink

What If...
Turns his brain to mush.

He isn't THAT resistant to telepathy.

And superman doesn't just frickin speeblitz everyone he sees, so you can't just spam it in every battle you match him up with.

Soleran
I can SPEEDBLITZ

drwerwer
Well if it is true that superman is faster than the speed of thought than superman can just speedblitz him and kill him before nate can do anything. But if nate is able to brain kill superman before supes hits him than nate wins.

batdude123
Turns his brain to mush.

He isn't THAT resistant to telepathy.

And superman doesn't just frickin speeblitz everyone he sees, so you can't just spam it in every battle you match him up with.

You REALLY don't get it, do you? Superman's reflexes and speed are faster than X-Man can even perceive. By the time X-Man could even formulate a thought, Superman would already have snapped his neck, had dinner, had sex with lois, well... You hopefully get my point. Nobody ever takes it into consideration that Superman is FASTER THAN THOUGHT. So naturally, considering Nate's powers are based on the power of thought, he doesn't stand a chance.

And it isn't spam. You're just crying because Nate can't possibly win against Superman going all out. Read the rules of the forum. The combatants are fighting to the best of their abilities. It's within his power set and he's done it many times before. Get over it.

bigbran
You REALLY don't get it, do you? Superman's reflexes and speed are faster than X-Man can even perceive. By the time X-Man could even formulate a thought, Superman would already have snapped his neck, had dinner, had sex with lois, well... You hopefully get my point. Nobody ever takes it into consideration that Superman is FASTER THAN THOUGHT. So naturally, considering Nate's powers are based on the power of thought, he doesn't stand a chance.

And it isn't spam. You're just crying because Nate can't possibly win against Superman going all out. Read the rules of the forum. The combatants are fighting to the best of their abilities. It's within his power set and he's done it many times before. Get over it. ya well wolverine would snap superman in 1/8.

thedude1948
By the time Superman has to think to speedblitz X-man mindrapes him.

it is basically Mindrape vs Speedblitz and im picking mindrape to happen first.

What If...
We are assuming they know they are fighting each other, all X-man need is a second.

Superman isn't the type to ambush in a 1v1, or just randomly attack.

X 9/10.

Broly92

And it isn't spam. You're just crying because Nate can't possibly win against Superman going all out. Read the rules of the forum. The combatants are fighting to the best of their abilities. It's within his power set and he's done it many times before. Get over it.
One problem batdude123
Supes has never had sex.....with a woman sick laughing sick

batdude123
We are assuming they know they are fighting each other, all X-man need is a second.

Superman isn't the type to ambush in a 1v1, or just randomly attack.

X 9/10.

Superman isn't going to give him a second. He'll only give him a picosecond, IF that. Nate goes down. Thought speed is only 30 meters a second.

batdude123
By the time Superman has to think to speedblitz X-man mindrapes him.

it is basically Mindrape vs Speedblitz and im picking mindrape to happen first.

What the f**k?

What the f*ck kind of logic is that? You realize that Superman thinks and reacts at super human speeds. This tells me that you've NEVER read a Superman comic in your entire lifetime. Superman has reaction and reflexive feats faster than Nate could even dream of. It's only going to take ONE solid punch from Superman, and Nate would splatter all over the place. Besides, what's to stop Superman from mind controlling Nate FIRST? He does have Torquasm-Vo. Nate goes down here. He doesn't have an answer for the speedblitz, and apparently neither do his supporters. laughing

Avalonofthewind
Supes easily. Nate will be too busy trying to stay alive to try and mindrape anyone.

Besides, Nate doesn't get years of prep and nothing in his powerset can truly hurt Superman.

Broly92
What the f**k?

What the f*ck kind of logic is that? You realize that Superman thinks and reacts at super human speeds. This tells me that you've NEVER read a Superman comic in your entire lifetime. Superman has reaction and reflexive feats faster than Nate could even dream of. It's only going to take ONE solid punch from Superman, and Nate would splatter all over the place. Besides, what's to stop Superman from mind controlling Nate FIRST? He does have Torquasm-Vo. Nate goes down here. He doesn't have an answer for the speedblitz, and apparently neither do his supporters. laughing
One problem batdude123
Supes has never had sex.....with a woman sick laughing sick

thedude1948
If Superman can speedblitz, then Nate Grey can use his power of precognition which gives him visions of the future so Nate would know when he is going to fight Superman and would mindrape him before he speedblitz because he already knows when Superman plans to speedblitz. ridiculous? so is the speedblitz.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes easily. Nate will be too busy trying to stay alive to try and mindrape anyone.

Besides, Nate doesn't get years of prep and nothing in his powerset can truly hurt Superman. i think you went overbord by saying nate cant hurt supes. sad

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
i think you went overbord by saying nate cant hurt supes. sad

I don't. If Supes didn't speedblitz (let's say that Superman was on pure dumb mode) then Nate would at best slow him down a bit.

Like any other herald + character, Superman is far out of Nates league.

People here vote by their hatred of Superman instead of the facts.

batdude123
If Superman can speedblitz, then Nate Grey can use his power of precognition which gives him visions of the future so Nate would know when he is going to fight Superman and would mindrape him before he speedblitz because he already knows when Superman plans to speedblitz. ridiculous? so is the speedblitz.

Precognition can only get you so far. And for Nate to already know what's going to happen BEFORE they square off against each other is called prep time. They face off randomly. Nate could spot the future for a little bit, but by that time he would already have died. It's not like the cybernetic eye triggers the spot in the brain that says 'MIND RAPE! MIND RAPE!!' He still has to think it. And in there lies the problem for him. His reflexes are not even close to Superman's. Superman speeds in and punches him ONCE and Nate dies.

bigbran
I don't. If Supes didn't speedblitz (let's say that Superman was on pure dumb mode) then Nate would at best slow him down a bit.

Like any other herald + character, Superman is far out of Nates league. herald plus character?
and i think nate could screw his mind up, its just that he would get speeblitzed.

Avalonofthewind
herald plus character?
and i think nate could screw his mind up, its just that he would get speeblitzed.

Maybe if he had years like Max Lord did.

In a straight up battle? Not going to happen. Even Ion (original omnipotent one) noted Superman has different wavelengths compared to anyone else. In his words, Superman is "amazing."

Ion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nate

batdude123
herald plus character?

He resisted the effects of Desperos tp before. Despero>>>>>Nate. Not to mention the 'Blackrock' feat, right Avy?

Avalonofthewind
He resisted the effects of Desperos tp before. Despero>>>>>Nate. Not to mention the 'Blackrock' feat, right Avy?

It took Max Lord years. Despero couldn't do it, Dominus couldn't do it, White Martians couldn't do it, Eradicator couldn't do it, Maxima couldn't do it...etc.

Any of the above would smoke Nate with the exception of Max who would be a good match.

thedude1948
Precognition can only get you so far. And for Nate to already know what's going to happen BEFORE they square off against each other is called prep time. They face off randomly. Nate could spot the future for a little bit, but by that time he would already have died. It's not like the cybernetic eye triggers the spot in the brain that says 'MIND RAPE! MIND RAPE!!' He still has to think it. And in there lies the problem for him. His reflexes are not even close to Superman's. Superman speeds in and punches him ONCE and Nate dies.
But that is one of Nate's powers taking that away is like saying Superman cant speedblitz.

batdude123
But that is one of Nate's powers taking that away is like saying Superman cant speedblitz.

Never said you couldn't take it away. But like I said, the precog can only get him so far. It doesn't trigger a part in his brain that say mind rape. And before his eyes can perceive what happens in the future, Superman comes and speedblitzes him WAY past the speed of light. Saying someone has precog doesn't even mean that have above average reflexes. And such, Nate and Cable can't do sh*t to Superman.

jasofisc
It took Max Lord years. Despero couldn't do it, Dominus couldn't do it, White Martians couldn't do it, Eradicator couldn't do it, Maxima couldn't do it...etc.

Any of the above would smoke Nate with the exception of Max who would be a good match.

I have the comic where max lord did that and I don't see where he ever says it took him years to do that to supes. I thought it took him years to plan the whole omac thing and checkmate. anyway i think it's been stated a thousand times that marvel telepaths are vastly differn't then dc ones. Also when did Despero activly us his TP on supes same with the white martians. If we are talking about newworld order and crisis cf conscience story lines there is no sold proof that they tried. Also I know that supes has been powered up in the last few years to ridicules levels but his average power levels are not planet moving light speed in an instant type. If nate can find some way any way to get past a speed blitz then he takes this. DOS supes would go down however current supes is like ten times as powerfull so I think he will take the majorty, like 7 out of 10. however if it's shaman nate then it's pretty even the whole precog thing would work, and it's not prep it's a part of his powers. nobody is telling him he's going to fight supes he just knows it and can shut him down before supes even knows anything is wrong.

jasofisc
on question I have is has it ever been stated in the comics that supes is going past the speed of light or is it just assumed because of how far he's going in what time?

Templares
Superman's a pacifist, he wont speedblitz at the onset; he like to test his opponents first and even if he did,it wouldnt matter that much. Nate does his astral projections and tk teleportation in almost every other issue.

Nate has also raised himself from the dead.

batdude123
Superman alters reality via T-Vo and makes Nate THINK he's winning, before laying the smackdown on him. jockey

mighty adam

Any of the above would smoke Nate with the exception of Max who would be a good match. you are just talking crazy now nate would beat all them with ease sorry.

Templares
So basically Superman is going to WIN because he's going to use a cheap, one trick pony of a mental attack against an uber-telepath who have regular scraps with the best telepaths in the astral plane?

Riiight.

Unlike Supes, Nate has actually FOOLED his opponents to think that they have won against him using his psionic induced illusions (Mysterio and IIRC, Maddie Pryor).

jasofisc
T-vo is the worse PIS power they ever gave superman. It's in the class of super math or super weaving. Serously with T-VO post crisis supes would beat pre crisis supes without a problem. It's just so stupid, some writer was most likly siting around thinking to himself. "hey supes could be mind raped if a telepath fought him and he didn't speed blitz him. well I can't have that" So rushing to his true loves aid this writer quikly makes some bs power that he makes up out of nowhere to aid superman aganst even sky father level characters. That is why I don't even concider T-Vo in these fights. BS PIS feat should never be counted in any fight.

mighty adam
supes is one of the greatest hero's with alot of power but people hype the SHIT out of him on forums its sad.

batdude123
Originally posted by Templares
So basically Superman is going to WIN because he's going to use a cheap, one trick pony of a mental attack against an uber-telepath who have regular scraps with the best telepaths in the astral plane?

Riiight.

Unlike Supes, Nate has actually FOOLED his opponents to think that they have won against him using his psionic induced illusions (Mysterio and IIRC, Maddie Pryor).

It's not a 'one trick pony.' He's used it more than once. And he used it to tamper with the mind of DOMINUS; a being who is skyfather level. So Nate can shove it.

batdude123
T-vo is the worse PIS power they ever gave superman. It's in the class of super math or super weaving. Serously with T-VO post crisis supes would beat pre crisis supes without a problem. It's just so stupid, some writer was most likly siting around thinking to himself. "hey supes could be mind raped if a telepath fought him and he didn't speed blitz him. well I can't have that" So rushing to his true loves aid this writer quikly makes some bs power that he makes up out of nowhere to aid superman aganst even sky father level characters. That is why I don't even concider T-Vo in these fights. BS PIS feat should never be counted in any fight.

It's not PIS. He's used it more than once. I'm just exploring the MANY options Superman has, whereas Cable only has two options (MAYBE). Superman ftw.

jasofisc
Originally posted by mighty adam
supes is one of the greatest hero's with alot of power but people hype the SHIT out of him on forums its sad.

so very very true mighty adam superman is one if not the greats hero but not because he's the most powerfull.

mighty adam
T-vo is the worse PIS power they ever gave superman. It's in the class of super math or super weaving. Serously with T-VO post crisis supes would beat pre crisis supes without a problem. It's just so stupid, some writer was most likly siting around thinking to himself. "hey supes could be mind raped if a telepath fought him and he didn't speed blitz him. well I can't have that" So rushing to his true loves aid this writer quikly makes some bs power that he makes up out of nowhere to aid superman aganst even sky father level characters. That is why I don't even concider T-Vo in these fights. BS PIS feat should never be counted in any fight. lol your right stupid fanboys dream day and night about makeing love to supes they wish they could lick his feet they feel strongly about him like he's real. when you talk about people who can KILL him like spawn thanos rtk thor genis vell they yell out SUPES WILL NEVER LOSE SPEEDBILTZ even the flash could kill him if he really wanted to sad so sad.

batdude123

I'm not saying anything about him that isn't true. Superman pwns the likes of Nate Grey WITH EASE. And not only that, he does it consistently.

batdude123
lol your right stupid fanboys dream day and night about makeing love to supes they wish they could lick his feet they feel strongly about him like he's real. when you talk about people who can KILL him like spawn thanos rtk thor genis vell they yell out SUPES WILL NEVER LOSE SPEEDBILTZ even the flash could kill him if he really wanted to sad so sad.

All those people could, yes. But not Nate Grey.

jasofisc
I'm saying it's PIS because it was just made up without any really good explanation it just looks like they stuck it in there to give him yet another uber power that he shouldn't have.

mighty adam
i have my fav hero's like thor supes captain marvel flash ect ect. but i see when they can be beat even someone put supes in a fight they know he has no chance at winnig some loser fanboy will still vote for supes.

What If...
far from crying, i don't really care about nate or superman.
i just think you are very annoying and pathetic lawl.

batdude123
I'm saying it's PIS because it was just made up without any really good explanation it just looks like they stuck it in there to give him yet another uber power that he shouldn't have.

It's a Kryptonian mental excersize used to heighten one's mental aspects over the physical relm and is able to change reality (in the foes mind), enter the mind of other people, communicate, cast illusions, and steal some of the other person's power. See, they explained it. jockey

batdude123
i have my fav hero's like thor supes captain marvel flash ect ect. but i see when they can be beat even someone put supes in a fight they know he has no chance at winnig some loser fanboy will still vote for supes.

Against Nate Grey? Superman consistently pwns people above him.

batdude123
far from crying, i don't really care about nate or superman.
i just think you are very annoying and pathetic lawl.

You're just mad I'm right. herbnana

jasofisc

I know fav characters are the ones with the most fanboys like supes wolverine, batman and spiderman and it always pises me off when they thing wolverine has a chance against doomsday and supes takes silver surfer 10 out of 10. A real fan likes the character for who they are, not for who they want them to be.

mighty adam
Against Nate Grey? Superman consistently pwns people above him. no not nate i think its 5/10 for them both. but i can make a thread god spawn vs supes spawn wins 1000000000/10 no matter how you look at it but some stupid lil kid will try their best to think of a way supes can win like they hate hearing how supes can be beat and that sad.

batdude123
I know fav characters are the ones with the most fanboys like supes wolverine, batman and spiderman and it always pises me off when they thing wolverine has a chance against doomsday and supes takes silver surfer 10 out of 10. A real fan likes the character for who they are, not for who they want them to be.

You calling me a fanboy, sir? herbwank

batdude123
no not nate i think its 5/10 for them both. but i can make a thread god spawn vs supes spawn wins 1000000000/10 no matter how you look at it but some stupid lil kid will try their best to think of a way supes can win like they hate hearing how supes can be beat and that sad.

Not really. Superman would get pwned. lol

mighty adam
I know fav characters are the ones with the most fanboys like supes wolverine, batman and spiderman and it always pises me off when they thing wolverine has a chance against doomsday and supes takes silver surfer 10 out of 10. A real fan likes the character for who they are, not for who they want them to be. yes i love batman but i know with out perp even krypto would kill him lol. colossus would too.

jasofisc
It's a Kryptonian mental excersize used to heighten one's mental aspects over the physical relm and is able to change reality (in the foes mind), enter the mind of other people, communicate, cast illusions, and steal some of the other person's power. See, they explained it. jockey

ok so if T-VO was something Kryptonians could do then why didn't anybody use it to verify what Jor-El was talking about when their world exploded. I know why because T-vo is a PIS power that was made up on a whim.

mighty adam
Not really. Superman would get pwned. lol im not calling you a fanboy i think your a very smart poster. you know when a hero or villain can be beat but its some people on here that think like they are 5 years old.

batdude123
ok so if T-VO was something Kryptonians could do then why didn't anybody use it to verify what Jor-El was talking about when their world exploded. I know why because T-vo is a PIS power that was made up on a whim.

Because it wouldn't have made an intriguing classical tale, that's why. wink And so what if it's a latent ability? Many characters have stuff like that.

batdude123
im not calling you a fanboy i think your a very smart poster. you know when a hero or villain can be beat but its some people on here that think like they are 5 years old.

Gracias.

mighty adam
i have heard people talk about a well written darkseid like he is nothing. that man would kill the surfer. people think captain marvel is some push over i hread one guy said wonder man can beat him WONDER MAN.

jasofisc
i'm not calling you a fanboy batdude but you do kinda of lean that way sometimes, especially if you think supes get 10 out of 10 not matter what. If blood lust was on I would see some of what you are saying but not under normal circumstances.

jasofisc
it's not like supes' powers mutated like when he was elctro supes or anything like that it was just added.

batdude123
i'm not calling you a fanboy batdude but you do kinda of lean that way sometimes, especially if you think supes get 10 out of 10 not matter what. If blood lust was on I would see some of what you are saying but not under normal circumstances.

Nine out ten, sound better? no expression stick out tongue

No, but it's assumed that both combatants are fighting the best of their abilities in every fight. It's in his power set to speed blitz and he's done it many times.

batdude123
it's not like supes' powers mutated like when he was elctro supes or anything like that it was just added.

And? It's still a power of his.

jasofisc
i have heard people talk about a well written darkseid like he is nothing. that man would kill the surfer. people think captain marvel is some push over i hread one guy said wonder man can beat him WONDER MAN.

Holly crap wonderman? captain marvel is a beast and is even with supes in a lot of ways. Your right people do think cap is a push over.

batdude123
Night everybody. herbwank

jasofisc
I see T-Vo like superskrulls hypnotic vision. It only gets used like once too five times as a plot device and should not be in the debate but that's just my opinion.

Templares
If its assumed that each combatant is fighting at its best, then Nate would already have a TK barrier protecting his astral projection while his physical self is in another dimension.

Templares
Nate could teleport, phase his molecules, create astral projections, TK shields . . . . Nate has 4 ways to beat a speedblitz and unless we want this thread to DEGENERATE into an unending debate about milliseconds and shit, its pretty fair to say that Nate has what it takes to counter a SPEEDBLITZ, and with at least 4 options to choose from; all of which are regularly used in his comic even in a weakened state, its safe to say that Nate will FOIL Supes' speedblitz.

What If...
No...in your wierd little mind you think your right.

You never post scans.
You never will.
You just spam out "SUPES WINS SUPES WIN!" with your fingers jammed in your ears.

Your posts are 100% opinion with no evidence.

The poll says x-man wins.
18 peoples opinion > yours

Templares
OK now i think we are getting a bit MAD sad.

Polls could be easily fixed, its no big deal.

charlemagne9746
lol...Supes can just drop the moon down on the Earth....don't know if Nate can survive that. No, in all fairness, I think either one could take it on any given day.

batdude123
No...in your wierd little mind you think your right.

You never post scans.
You never will.
You just spam out "SUPES WINS SUPES WIN!" with your fingers jammed in your ears.

Your posts are 100% opinion with no evidence.

The poll says x-man wins.
18 peoples opinion > yours

It's funny that your credibility means ZIP pal. wink And you want me to PROVE there's a T-Vo? What the f**k? Fine, here's your proof:

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo23kw.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo31hz.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=torquasmvo4po.jpg
http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed6gj.jpg
http://img461.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo8tc.jpg

Deutch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
Guys I am a huge X-man fan and hate Supes even ask batdude123 but as much as I hate to admit he is right because of how bad a character Supes is he is right

What If...
Well considering its 13 x-man 10 superman, I'm going to have to say...

You're just mad we're right Happy Dance

Get over it kid, your little hero you look up to a want to be irl but can't....loses rolling on floor laughing

Happy Dance

batdude123
Well considering its 13 x-man 10 superman, I'm going to have to say...

You're just mad we're right Happy Dance

Get over it kid, your little hero you look up to a want to be irl but can't....loses rolling on floor laughing

Happy Dance

Wow, that's some pretty logical explanation you're giving me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

People are biased against Superman. The majority isn't right. If 10 people voted for Wolverine to beat Superman, and only 8 people voted for Superman, does that mean Wolverine would beat Supes? What the f**k? I have not heard ONE single reason as to how Nate can win this fight. All I've heard is 'mind rape,' and then I explain why that wouldn't happen, they usually just respond with 'um... MIND RAPE.' roll eyes (sarcastic) Gimme a break. Either argue logically, or don't respond with anything. And since I realize you are incapable of formulating a coherent thought, then I suggest you take your crap logic elsewhere, 'cause I'm getting sick of it.

What If...
LOL!
YOU said that??

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
NAte was able to stop the snow from falling or melting, and the birds stopped flying and was held in place, all with a thought. As big of a DC fan as I am. Superman's Muscle or speed is not going to be able to beat One of Only 4 beings that Onslaught thought was worhty of absorbing. Nate grey unhinged is somewhere in the phoenix power range. Superman is not speed blitzing or any of that. ON these forums I see speed blitzing way too much. As if two contestants who are about to fight are not going to be ready for thier opponent. Nate Grey is going to read Superman's mind and Tear him to pieces physically and mentally.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NAte was able to stop the snow from falling or melting, and the birds stopped flying and was held in place, all with a thought. As big of a DC fan as I am. Superman's Muscle or speed is not going to be able to beat One of Only 4 beings that Onslaught thought was worhty of absorbing. Nate grey unhinged is somewhere in the phoenix power range. Superman is not speed blitzing or any of that. ON these forums I see speed blitzing way too much. As if two contestants who are about to fight are not going to be ready for thier opponent. Nate Grey is going to read Superman's mind and Tear him to pieces physically and mentally.

No, they aren't prepared to fight. That would incline 'PREP time.' wink Nate's mind isn't nearly as fast, nor is he able to protect against something faster than he can perceive or think of.

The Fake Macoy
I have to agree with Batdude in that Superman is far too fast for X-Man to beat unless X-Man has some sort of prep.

Tshern
Very true, if Nate had even few seconds of prep, he could put his shield on, but without it he's doomed.

batdude123
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I have to agree with Batdude in that Superman is far too fast for X-Man to beat unless X-Man has some sort of prep.

Yep

Originally posted by Tshern
Very true, if Nate had even few seconds of prep, he could put his shield on, but without it he's doomed.

Uh-huh

Give Nate a few seconds of prep, and I see him owning Supes, but not in an 'out of the blue' type of fight which this one happens to be.

ThePittman

batdude123

What If...
Well, maybe in your creepy little mind batdude.

But, here in reality, since it is a COMIC BOOK versus forum,
I'm guessing it is going to be setup like a comic book battle.

They aren't over in seconds if your characters are pretty evenly matched
Never will be.

Or your comic book will become a post-it.

Nate 10/10 Happy Dance

MattDay
superman 10/10

Tshern

Never will be.

Nate 10/10 Happy Dance

Standard forum rules, they fight according to their best ability and bloodlust is on.

ThePittman

batdude123

Never will be.

Nate 10/10 Happy Dance

Read the forum rules, ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
^bull. cable survived shots to the head point blank and LIVED because of the psionic power inside him{n nate is stronger than cable}
people dont understand that psionic energy in mutants is NOT independant of their physical body. they ALWAYS have protection and superhuman durability. besides how many times has any1 seen thanos and thor move at beyond lightspeed. given that those two should ALWAYS lose fights to the surfer yet they NEVER really do. speed blitz is WAYYYY overrated, u have to work on average power levels.{by ur logic superman would be able to give nearly an infinite blows to ion's or sentinal alan scot's HUMAN body and kill them before they can even THINK of using their GL rings but thats not the case in comics IS IT!

batdude123

leonheartmm
but who am i debating against. u the guy that gave superman 10/10 against a full potential franklin richards. that pretty much speaks for itself.

batdude123
^bull. cable survived shots to the head point blank and LIVED because of the psionic power inside him{n nate is stronger than cable}
people dont understand that psionic energy in mutants is NOT independant of their physical body. they ALWAYS have protection and superhuman durability. besides how many times has any1 seen thanos and thor move at beyond lightspeed. given that those two should ALWAYS lose fights to the surfer yet they NEVER really do. speed blitz is WAYYYY overrated, u have to work on average power levels.{by ur logic superman would be able to give nearly an infinite blows to ion's or sentinal alan scot's HUMAN body and kill them before they can even THINK of using their GL rings but thats not the case in comics IS IT!

Comparing bullets to Superman. laughing

batdude123
but who am i debating against. u the guy that gave superman 10/10 against a full potential franklin richards. that pretty much speaks for itself.

No, I actually said Franklin would mop the floor with him. no

Tshern
Really, in every thread we have in here, we assume that they are going for a kill. Why would this be an exception?

ThePittman

Sin I AM
Nate 4 the kill

leonheartmm
Comparing bullets to Superman. laughing

no, comparing DEATH caused by anything to death caused by superman. cable's power overcame physical DEATH. not the bullets. he can easily take hits from nukes n not feal a thing with his psionic power if he is willingly using it. when he INTENTIONALLY doesnt, even then he LIVED. grow a BRAIN dumass, u cant seem to understand anything even slightly illiteral.

leonheartmm
dumasses, do u have any idea what kinda blows nate has taken?! superman is NOTHING. with the exception of franklin nate is the most powerful mutant, there is NOTHING superman{or his fanboys} can do anything to beat him.

batdude123
Originally posted by ThePittman
If he blitzes Nate then he is dead, period.

Thank you. jockey

leonheartmm
desperate fanboys stoop to increasingly disturbing lows.

batdude123
no, comparing DEATH caused by anything to death caused by superman. cable's power overcame physical DEATH. not the bullets. he can easily take hits from nukes n not feal a thing with his psionic power if he is willingly using it. when he INTENTIONALLY doesnt, even then he LIVED. grow a BRAIN dumass, u cant seem to understand anything even slightly illiteral.

One knock out, or one death is fine. The fight is over once the person dies. Forget if he comes back or not. On these forums, that's a win.

ThePittman

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' understand these out of the Blue fights? Why the hell are two beings fighting if it is out of the blue? If Nate can rearrage the molecules of the air, and hold onto the entire atmosphere with his mind, I surely think he is cognitive enough to sense a speed blitz. If they are both aware that something is amiss, then surely Nate is going to have a tk shield up. And a shield from someone as powerful as the phoenix is going to be enough to deflect a blow even from Superman. Nate can do things with his powers that are unreal. How bout charging his Tk field with TP. So that every time Supers runs into it, or hits it, it tears at his mind? Of course superman can be beaten by Telepathy. The White martians had him thinking they had krytonite for 4 issues. Nate will do much worse.

leonheartmm
no, its not over if only the physical body is disaled yet the opponent's mental presence is still their and fighting and reanimating their body. its not like wolverine wholl take an hour or day to heal, its instantaneous.

ThePittman
desperate fanboys stoop to increasingly disturbing lows. Trust me I'm not a fan of Supes at all, I've always hated the character.

leonheartmm
nayte has GODLY precognition. no way supes is speed blitzing him, or flash or even RUNNER for that matter.

ThePittman
no, its not over if only the physical body is disaled yet the opponent's mental presence is still their and fighting and reanimating their body. its not like wolverine wholl take an hour or day to heal, its instantaneous. God like Cable maybe but I've never seen current Cable do that, it does take him time. I could be wrong but I've never seen it.

leonheartmm
Trust me I'm not a fan of Supes at all, I've always hated the character.

then why do u seperate his physique from his mental power and forget his precognition.

batdude123
nayte has GODLY precognition. no way supes is speed blitzing him, or flash or even RUNNER for that matter.

no expression Okay, just stop right there. laughing Yeah, I'm the fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tshern
Batdude: How about just not answering anymore, it seems to be no use.

batdude123
Batdude: How about just not answering anymore, it seems to be no use.

*sigh* You're right. It IS no use. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
why the sarcasm. explain to me {forgetting everythin else} how superman with sub light speed can speed blitx nate who has godly precognition.

ThePittman

batdude123
why the sarcasm. explain to me {forgetting everythin else} how superman with sub light speed can speed blitx nate who has godly precognition.

He doesn't have sublight speed. He goes well above light speed. And since you don't even think the f*ckin RUNNER can speedblitz Nate, then I'm pretty much done here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tshern
Please prove me that he has this godly precognition.

ThePittman
why the sarcasm. explain to me {forgetting everythin else} how superman with sub light speed can speed blitx nate who has godly precognition. This is current Cable though not God like Cable.

batdude123
Please prove me that he has this godly precognition.

Don't even bother.

Soleran
Nate gets so owned its funny, the only thing more amusing is someone ONCE again getting their panties in a wad over it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Nate gets so owned its funny, the only thing more amusing is someone ONCE again getting their panties in a wad over it.

laughing

thedude1948
This is current Cable though not God like Cable. Did you even read the thread? we arent talking about Cable at all.

Nate Grey can beat the speedblitz so many ways it isnt funny it has been mentioned multiple times in this thread. He can make Superman phase through him, and all the other ways already mentioned. If he can read someones thoughts across the planet that pretty much shows his telepathy is instant.

leonheartmm
people here are pathetic. please address the precognition issue. oh im sorry u CANT.

ThePittman

Soleran
people here are pathetic. please address the precognition issue. oh im sorry u CANT.

Wait please show us Nate using his precog, don't ask me to believe you just because you say it so, show me.

Whiner, man oh man.

Sin I AM
The whole "speedblitz" = victory concept is as ludicrous as the Superman character himself....Nate is an advanced precog, meaning he would view the battle b4 it happens and "prep" himself accordingly... meaning supes motor skills would be shut down b4 any1 could say "overrated choir boy"...Now dont get me wrong I'm a huge fan of Clarks, but I see no way while a "super" character should trump some1 with god-like talents, who operates on another plane of power.....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>