semantics, ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Semantics..............Please discuss problems of communication And also do we misinterpreted the Semitics of the Middle ages, and of the Bible and take them literally...Do we?

Soleran
Huh, speak into my good ear.

debbiejo
mad

lol

Robtard
Considering how many different offshoots of Christianity (or any other religion) alone and their conflicting views, it's safe to say people misinterpret religious scriptures.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by debbiejo
Semantics..............Please discuss problems of communication And also do we misinterpreted the Semitics of the Middle ages, and of the Bible and take them literally...Do we?

That sentence is...shit.

Seriously.

I think you contribute heartily to the problem of communication.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I like what Soleran and VVD said, but I don't like what debbiejo garbled.

Seems clear enough...

Alliance
Was this in response to my "semantics...sematics..." post laughing out loud?

Bardock42
the Semitics of the Bible That's funny, you're funny, you did that on purpose, right?

debbiejo

Victor Von Doom
Yes, it is in the dictionary.

Well done.

Nazgulinthedark

I'm not sure what I'm being asked.

Mindship
We don't have to look to biblical interpretation for problems with semantics. We could find them in some of KMC's threads, especially the philosophical topics.

debbiejo
Look even today.........yet this is not my problem,........it's the whole of history and taking it as literal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.