[decisions, decisions]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Alright peoples, come together for this thread....

Fact 1, I'm getting a tattoo.
Fact 2, I'd like it to be a dragon or a cross, or anything appealing.
Fact 3, it's gonna be simply black ink, I don't like coloured.

So the dilemma is, where should I get it done? It's gonna be small and tasteful, nothing over the top.
So far as you can see I have three choices, I'd like suggestions or advice from you lovely people, and possibly ideas about other places. icon5

If you choose other, I'd appreciate if you post where.

Bloigen
Your eyeballs. tongue_ss

TheKingofKINGS!
Lower back, right side of spine. Small black cross.

Or a bleeding black heart. That's sexy...in a freaky emo way erm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bloigen
Your eyeballs. tongue_ss

Good idea.

Bloigen
Good idea.

Thanks.

Bloigen
Thanks.

Welcome.

Ladyluck
I always found tattoos on the inside of the wrist on girls look nice.

Bloigen
Welcome.

w00t

silver_tears
You're a useless human being.

Bloigen
Originally posted by silver_tears
You're a useless human being.

hug

Ladyluck
laughing

LanceWindu
Lower back is over used...I picked shoulder blade.

Roland
"Lower back, right side of spine." smokin'

Might as well call it a bullseye. stick out tongue laughing

Umm seriously I say shoulder blade. yes

silver_tears
The only worry is that it wouldn't be too tasteful if I was to wear a proper dress erm

And when I say lower back, I don't mean like across the back, I mean across the side above the hip.

Roland
Well if it isn't anything bad or inappropriate then it shouldn't be TOO tasteful. no expression

I still say shoulder blade. big grin

silver_tears
Yea but say I'm getting awarded for discovering the cure for cancer, I'd rather not pick up my award flashing a dragon on my shoulder blade ermm

Although I think shoulder blade is extremely secksey.

Roland
Yea but say I'm getting awarded for discovering the cure for cancer, I'd rather not pick up my award flashing a dragon on my shoulder blade ermm

Although I think shoulder blade is extremely secksey.

Sorry to burst your bubble but only Chuck Norris can cure cancer. no expression

I see your point in that. . .ummm if it will worry you a lot then go with the one on the hip because it is easier to cover up. (I have a tat and it's on my upper bicep near my shoulder b/c it is easy to cover.)

Lana
I'd say a dragon on your shoulder blade. You can still wear a dress and it be hidden.

I plan on getting one near my hip, an inch or two below my waistline.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Roland
Sorry to burst your bubble but only Chuck Norris can cure cancer. no expression

I see your point in that. . .ummm if it will worry you a lot then go with the one on the hip because it is easier to cover up. (I have a tat and it's on my upper bicep near my shoulder b/c it is easy to cover.)

Point recieved, and I just might depending what it is.
I dont have to worry about cost or anything, my mm's paying for it big grin

Lana
Point recieved, and I just might depending what it is.
I dont have to worry about cost or anything, my mm's paying for it big grin

Hun, no offense, but you're spoiled stick out tongue

Roland
Always good when mom pays for stuff. laughing

silver_tears
Always good when mom pays for stuff. laughing

Agreed happy

Originally posted by Lana
Hun, no offense, but you're spoiled stick out tongue

No argument there srug
But I am also the baby in the fam and the only girl dodgy

Lana
Agreed happy

No argument there srug

Lucky brat stick out tongue I'm the oldest, and my family's not rich to begin with. Anything I want that's not a necessity comes out of my own pocket.

Roland

Youngest and only girl. . .

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF SPOILED! stick out tongue

silver_tears
Youngest and only girl. . .

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF SPOILED! stick out tongue

diva Jealous much.

Lucky brat stick out tongue I'm the oldest, and my family's not rich to begin with. Anything I want that's not a necessity comes out of my own pocket.

Yea, well I'm unemployed so stick out tongue
Don't get me wrong, when I worked I used to buy everything I wanted on my own, within reason of course. Things above 50 bucks forget about it. And I don't plan on paying 80 bucks to get this done at a clean, highly recommended place stick out tongue

Roland
diva Jealous much.

I don't feel jealousy. . . lookaround

Don't get me wrong, when I worked I used to buy everything I wanted on my own, within reason of course. Things above 50 bucks forget about it. And I don't plan on paying 80 bucks to get this done at a clean, highly recommended place stick out tongue

Clean establishments are over rated, give me the sickly, pale, almost dead tatto artist and a basement with mold and rats. Happy Dance

Lana
diva Jealous much.

I don't have a job at the moment either stick out tongue

When I get my tattoo done it's going to be about $90 and it's all gonna be out of my pocket...I'm gonna go to the same place PandoraMomo got hers done at, I went with her when she went to do it and the people who work there are awesome and are really good.

silver_tears
She uhhh didnt mention anything about pain did she? ermm

Thorinn
Get it on your boob. smokin'

silver_tears
Originally posted by Thorinn
Get it on your boob. smokin'

That's what my mum said blink

Lana

She said it hurt a bit, I think, but didn't feel like she expected...plus she got hers on a part of her body where she's ticklish stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Thorinn
Get it on your boob. smokin' I'd put THAT tatoo on.

silver_tears
She said it hurt a bit, I think, but didn't feel like she expected...plus she got hers on a part of her body where she's ticklish stick out tongue

Ah excellent, mucho excitemundo droolio

Soleran
get it right around your upper bikinni line or maybe just a touch above that lower right or left tummy, thats sexy with a middrift shirt and bikin but you can still hide it easy enough.

Thorinn
That's what my mum said blink Because I told her too. smokin'

oh, and stop using that smilie. firefirefirephOriginally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I'd put THAT tatoo on. thumb up

Lana
Originally posted by Soleran
get it right around your upper bikinni line or maybe just a touch above that lower right or left tummy, thats sexy with a middrift shirt and bikin but you can still hide it easy enough.

That's where I plan on getting mine, on the lower right side of my stomach, about an inch below my upper bikini line.

Very easy to hide if need be big grin

Not easy to show off though...sad

silver_tears
If I get a dragon it's gonna wrap around me, like head on lower back, with it's tail wrapping around my side and dipping down over my pelvis.

Soleran
Yeah but it can be sexay when you do want to show it! yes

Sounds pretty big, have fun with that onesmile

TheKingofKINGS!
That's where I plan on getting mine, on the lower right side of my stomach, about an inch below my upper bikini line.

Very easy to hide if need be big grin

Not easy to show off though...sad Unless you get naked! naughtyOriginally posted by silver_tears
If I get a dragon it's gonna wrap around me, like head on lower back, with it's tail wrapping around my side and dipping down over my pelvis. Or just don't get a tatoo, because to me they're unappealing.....

Lana
If I get a dragon it's gonna wrap around me, like head on lower back, with it's tail wrapping around my side and dipping down over my pelvis.

That is freaking cool as hell.

Yeah but it can be sexay when you do want to show it! yes

Very true happy

TheKingofKINGS!
That is freaking cool as hell.

Very true happy Especially if you get naked naughty

PandoraMomo
the pain isnt bad.
I mean, yeah, it hurts, but I've felt pain worse than that, and like Lana said, I have it in a very ticklish spot, so i had pain and tickling at once.
my vote is for lower back

Lana
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Especially if you get naked naughty

I'm not getting naked so don't even ask.

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm not getting naked so don't even ask. It's the computer.....like there'd be any joy in imagining you naked over the computer no expression

PandoraMomo
I'm not getting naked so don't even ask.
but.... *cries*

Thorinn
I'm not getting naked so don't even ask. disgust

Lana
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
but.... *cries*

For you, though...

whistling

TheKingofKINGS!
For you, though...

whistling *wishes he was pandoramomo* Damn.....

silver_tears
Thank you for the support Lana big grin It's beautiful the way I've envisioned, but Ive figured I need to slim before having it done so it isnt quite so large when it wraps around big grin

PandoraMomo
For you, though...

whistling
Im the luckiest girl in the whole wide world...

Soleran
Thank you for the support Lana big grin It's beautiful the way I've envisioned, but Ive figured I need to slim before having it done so it isnt quite so large when it wraps around big grin

That has to be one of the funniest things I have read that a girl has written lately.

silver_tears
That has to be one of the funniest things I have read that a girl has written lately.

Why confused

Lana

laughing out loud

That'll be really cool looking though...it'll be pretty big you know though stick out tongue

The one I'm planning on getting is pretty small, heh.

Im the luckiest girl in the whole wide world...

Yay big grin

silver_tears
What are you planning then?

TheKingofKINGS!
Im the luckiest girl in the whole wide world... Yes you are.....cry Why can't I ever be lucky?

Soleran
Because I just thought you were being playful and funny, it's refreshing when you see someone is lighthearted and not take themselves to seriously.

PandoraMomo
laughing out loud

That'll be really cool looking though...it'll be pretty big you know though stick out tongue

The one I'm planning on getting is pretty small, heh.

Yay big grin
dude... we are going back ont he 13th-ish....

silver_tears
Because I just thought you were being playful and funny, it's refreshing when you see someone is lighthearted and not take themselves to seriously.

Oh stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
Is anyone gonna get naked? confused

Soleran
Go for it, weirdo!

silver_tears
*second* ermm

Lana
What are you planning then?

I found this gorgeous design of a bird sitting on a branch with little flowers, it's only about an inch big total, but it's really pretty and I love it.

dude... we are going back ont he 13th-ish....

Coolness, hopefully I'll have enough money then stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
*gets naked* woot!

silver_tears
I found this gorgeous design of a bird sitting on a branch with little flowers, it's only about an inch big total, but it's really pretty and I love it.

Coolness, hopefully I'll have enough money then stick out tongue

And that's 90 bucks, ouch embarrasment

Soleran
It's not really a party till someone gets naked, but the truth is normally they get kicked out right afterwards though, sorry bud.

Lana
And that's 90 bucks, ouch embarrasment

It's also very colorful and very detailed.

TheKingofKINGS!
But I'm not kicked out.

And I won't be unless I do something offenseive like raping someone. But I won't.

Soleran
Quickly sell all your old CD's, rummage through your car for all your coins and then go to a laundry mat and pick up someone's clothes then find a second hand shop and sell them.

That should cover the 90 bucks for you, no sweat!

TheKingofKINGS!
Or she could just work, or borrow it, or steal it from her roomate shifty

STEAL FROM THE ROOMATE!

Penelope
I chose "other". I think a very perfect place to put your FIRST tat would be on your leg, like maybe your ankle. That way, it would be easier for you to show it off to people, and at the same time, it will still be very tasteful and elegent. Your shoulderblade would be the second-best spot.

silver_tears
It's also very colorful and very detailed.

aha understood

TheKingofKINGS!
It's also very sexy?

silver_tears
Originally posted by Penelope
I chose "other". I think a very perfect place to put your FIRST tat would be on your leg, like maybe your ankle. That way, it would be easier for you to show it off to people, and at the same time, it will still be very tasteful and elegent. Your shoulderblade would be the second-best spot.

I've a touch of freak in my blood, and I've decided I'd rather not have people see it now, so it's like a secret thing between say me and whoever I'm sleeping with haha stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
I've a touch of freak in my blood, and I've decided I'd rather not have people see it now, so it's like a secret thing between say me and whoever I'm sleeping with haha stick out tongue SO it'll be a secret between me and you? Hopefully?

silver_tears
Keep those fingers crossed ermm

Soleran
She said she has some freak in her blood, not that she wants to be with a freak.................................
wink

or you never know kingofkings keep up that persistence I guess...........

TheKingofKINGS!
Keep those fingers crossed ermm

*keeps them crossed*

This never works.....cry

TheKingofKINGS!
She said she has some freak in her blood, not that she wants to be with a freak.................................
wink

or you never know kingofkings keep up that persistence I guess........... That was unnecessairly mean, spammer.....

Penelope
I've a touch of freak in my blood, and I've decided I'd rather not have people see it now, so it's like a secret thing between say me and whoever I'm sleeping with haha stick out tongue

Thats cool, i know exactly what you mean big grin, i suggest you go all out then. The tats that you pick for you and your significant other are always the best ones.

Lana
Quickly sell all your old CD's, rummage through your car for all your coins and then go to a laundry mat and pick up someone's clothes then find a second hand shop and sell them.

That should cover the 90 bucks for you, no sweat!

Sell my CDs? Might as well kill me!

That's sort of the reasoning of why I picked where I want my tattoo stick out tongue people will know it's there, but very few will ever actually see it!

BTW, Irene, just to be totally random, but what color eyes do you have?

silver_tears
They're rather like 5 colours, haha hard to choose, mostly green I suppose, some gold, and blue.

Penelope
Freakiness is definately a good thing. People who claim to not have a little freakiness in them, tend to be the under-cover freaks. Or "closet freaks".

Soleran
Originally posted by Penelope
Freakiness is definately a good thing. People who claim to not have a little freakiness in them, tend to be the under-cover freaks. Or "closet freaks".

Very true, its the shy ones you need to be afraid of! eek!

silver_tears

Sexual fiends.....*doesn't look at the shy one in the thread* dodgy

Lana

I am the epitome of this statement.

*coughs*

dodgy

Penelope

Exactly! laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
I am the epitome of this statement.

*coughs*

dodgy *remains unafraid of Lana*

Soleran
HAHA I was so waiting for Kingofkings to bust in and take advantage of that!

Lana
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
*remains unafraid of Lana*

That's because you don't know a damn thing about me stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
shoulder blade, wrist doesnt seem right for a tattoo and the back is too cliche

TheKingofKINGS!
That's because you don't know a damn thing about me stick out tongue I konw a few things about you.

Actually I know everything about you Lana. I've known you ever since you were born. Lana......I am your father.

Clovie
OTHER.

dr. pookie
get a tatoo just above your vagina

Roland
Originally posted by dr. pookie
get a tatoo just above your vagina

Yes. . . because that is sooo cool. . . no expression

-Tired Hiker-

So the dilemma is, where should I get it done? It's gonna be small and tasteful, nothing over the top.
So far as you can see I have three choices, I'd like suggestions or advice from you lovely people, and possibly ideas about other places. icon5

If you choose other, I'd appreciate if you post where.

You gotta let me know so I can put it on you in my latest hit cartoon movie that will be due out in a thread near you. wink

Roulette
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I always found tattoos on the inside of the wrist on girls look nice.
Agreedyes

If I went to get a tattoo, that's where I'd get it done.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Roulette
Agreedyes

That's the spot I voted for. I think it's brazen and intriguing to get one there. The typical spots, like the back or shoulder, I usually just go, "Oh yay, she's got a tatoo on her back or shoulder. Yippee Doo. She must feel special." And I don't even notice what the hell the tatoo is. But a tat on the wrist, that makes me try to see what it is. I'd go for the wrist.

Devalion
Me too, it'll look cute!

Roulette
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
That's the spot I voted for. I think it's brazen and intriguing to get one there. The typical spots, like the back or shoulder, I usually just go, "Oh yay, she's got a tatoo on her back or shoulder. Yippee Doo. She must feel special." And I don't even notice what the hell the tatoo is. But a tat on the wrist, that makes me try to see what it is. I'd go for the wrist.

Sweetthumb up...yesindeedles.

Haha^-^ yeah, I feel the same way...everyone gets em done there...the wrist is somewhere different...somewhere not as obvious.

WillUEvrGiv^
Go for the wrist!

Alpha Centauri
I find it weird that the main concern with tattoos are how you're going to cover it up.

Surely that's not the purpose.

-AC

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I find it weird that the main concern with tattoos are how you're going to cover it up.

Surely that's not the purpose.

-AC
alot of jobs have restrictions on tattoos.

Alpha Centauri
alot of jobs have restrictions on tattoos.

What's more important, a job or a tattoo? Or should I ask, what's more necessary?

If you can earn money on a tattoo, go for it.

-AC

Soleran
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Roulette
Agreedyes

I noticed Alissa Malano(sp?) had that done and maybe Rose Mcgrear(spelling?) both hotties and it looks yummy.

Clovie
if I ever had a tattoo , it would be a

Roulette
Originally posted by Clovie
if I ever had a tattoo , it would be a

laughing out loud

silver_tears
The purpose isn't to cover it up, but I'd like to have the ability to do so.

Mr. Bacon
shoulder blade yes

lord xyz

If you choose other, I'd appreciate if you post where. A snake-like chinese dragon on your inner right thigh. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.