All apologies! (signature test)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdl1224
I know these are annoying. But I've been trying to figure this out and I can't without posting. SORRY! embarrasment

lady_captinjack
its all good

jdl1224
Alright I need help from someone! lol. The graphic im trying to get to show up on the bottom won't. I don't know what's going on? Anyone? lol.

sccch
It's not very big,but it's there.

Jack of Blades
I dont see anythig there

ILoveMyDaniel
Reported.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Reported.

hey!! why did you report Jd???

we are all cool here no need to be reporting people confused She just wanted to test her sig..there are no other test places on the forum as far as I know, so she did it here..

Barker
She could have just posted in an existing thread, and checked that post every time she made a change.

sccch
Sometimes there are no threads you want go on and try it .

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Barker
She could have just posted in an existing thread, and checked that post every time she made a change.

True but she is new here.

jdl1224
thanks Lovely and sccch

and I didnt because I didnt want posts to come up going 'new!' and people going to them and wondering what the heck i was doing.

well now it already here. so anyone who needs to test a sig do it here lol. so we just made a place.

Barker
Originally posted by sccch
Sometimes there are no threads you want go on and try it .
What the f**k?

She only needed to post somewhere, anywhere. It's not like it would have to be a special Post in a Special thread.
Originally posted by LovelyOne
True but she is new here.
srug

jessigem
that's a great sig, i love it!!
it needs to be longer though. but then i guess it would stretch out the faces? too bad. . .

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Barker
What the f**k?

She only needed to post somewhere, anywhere. It's not like it would have to be a special Post in a Special thread.

srug

This thread can be of use..people can post their graphics here to show them off now smile

people can also use this to officially test their siggies too. Instead of spamming somewhere around the board with a meaningless post.

katelovespirate
wow, its interesting how many of my posts fall under that category now you mention it. not graphics, but meaningless quotes like,
wow Jack and Liz are hott. hehehehe. smile

choosewisely
yeh bit cruel to report thid stick out tongue

jdl1224
thanks jessi! i like it too- that's why i was mad it wouldnt show up! but it actually IS supposed to be longer but I had to scrunch it because for some reason it was too big the other way. :/

and yay for nice people! i love this board. <3

RoguePw25
There is a thread on this already, so that's why he reported it.

Please use the SEARCH before starting threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.