Title for Batman Begins sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Is everyone happy with "The Dark Knight" title?

braz
thats the official title, foreal?

Kram3r
I believe it's the title. I'm happy with it.

steverules
Sounds ok

Myth
It beats the generic:
Batman

NoFate007
I've always liked their "Batman: Genesis" title, but I think that should be used for when/if they introduce Dick Grayson. Nolan said he wouldn't but who knows.

systemshock2
I don't know, it just doesn't sound right yet. I would've liked for them to continue with the Batman "add word here" tradition. Oh well, if it's between the two common phrases known for Batman, them being Caped Crusader or Dark Knight, Dark Knight easily wins. And at least they're not going with Batman 2.

IMO I've always liked "Batman Forever" as the best title. It just sounds so epic, even more so if the words would've actually been included in the movie like it was in the script. "Batman Returns" is a great title too. "Batman Triumphant" would've been an awesome title to use during one of the development sequels way back when.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is everyone happy with "The Dark Knight" title?

yes

Mr Parker
I like it.yeah I agree,it beats the gerneric Batman so and so.

Praylu
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm happy with it.

Doc Potato
It's pretty cool...

Rafkins_Warning
I agree with SystemShock2... it just doesn't sound right... I mean I wouldn't see a movie called The Dark Knight... could be about anything, could be about Medieval times sword fighting... I know, everyone who knows anything about Batman knows he's the Dark Knight, but still, at least with the Batman "insert catchy word here" ya knew what you were getting... like Batman Begins, its Batman from the beginning!

Just doesn't feel right... nor does Ledger as the Joker feel right... but as I've said, need a trailer before I 100% discount it....

Rafkins_Warning
Oh... and I know Scarecrow756 will like this... but I think Batman Escalation would have been a good title for the sequel... now it just sounds right.... yes

NPC
Batman begins is horrible title
so is superman returns
Batman Forever? LOL
Batman Returns? another one that falls short
how about batman again, batman defication, no no, batman douche
I would prefer simple numbers than that campy crapfest of titles

The Batman begins should of just been called - The Batman

Batman: The Dark Knight
The best title EVER!!
H#LY SH!#!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.