I just got back from Nassau Coliseum Warped Tour 2006!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
And it really sucked. All the bands sucked. There were too many emos, goths, potheads, and scary looking people. It was too hot and the water cost $4 The only good part was the two girls who flashed me. ermm

There were like 10k+ people there, so was anyone else on KMC there who can agree with me?

Barker
What's a Nassau Coliseum Warped Tour 2006? srug

silver_tears
I heard the lineup was supposed to be good erm

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by silver_tears
I heard the lineup was supposed to be good erm Nah. All the bands pretty much sucked. Billy Talent was okay. And there were a few good bands on the minor stages that weren't listed on the schedule. Last year was better.

Lana
I wanted to go to Warped Tour just to see System of a Down and Lacuna Coil.

Flamboyant4Life
The lead singer of Thursday cut his wrists and bashed the microphone on his head during the performance. Blood was everywhere. That was another highlight, even though the band itself sucked.

silver_tears
Billy Talent was amazing when I saw them live

Flamboyant4Life
Well a guy with a Hulk mask and Hulk hands ran up on the stage and hugged the lead singer in the middle of the performance. Yeah they were okay. Definitely the best out of the "main" bands who played. Less Than Jake was okay too.

Barker
Originally posted by Barker
What's a Nassau Coliseum Warped Tour 2006? srug
Honestly. no expression

Flamboyant4Life
A large outdoor concert.

Barker
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
A large outdoor concert.
Elaborate.... More...

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Lana
I wanted to go to Warped Tour just to see System of a Down and Lacuna Coil.
ditto, i couldnt though erm

Flamboyant4Life
Neither of those bands played today though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.