Mr. Sinister vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Who wins in the battle of the greatest Masterminds?

Jesse7
Give Lex a empty orange juice carton, a straw, and pencil....

Jesse7
Correction, not a pencil but rather a paper clip...

doctorstrongbad
Mr. Sinister is a genetic genius, Lex Luther is an average genius. A better question would be , Reed Richards vs. Mr. Sinister.

Avalonofthewind
Nobody can touch Lex Luthors genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlpKNeJMsgc

Juntai
If they get time to mastermind...Lex.

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
If they get time to mastermind...Lex.
I don't know the guy gets beat even though he has Kryptonian tech and Superman's weakness at his disposal.

Inhuman
Mr Sinister.
If supes wanted to actually kill lex he would have been dead a long time ago.

Superherovandal
and if mr sinister didn't have powers he'd have died along time ago too the first time he faced the X-Men he would have died. seriously when it comes to plans Lex its a league or two above sinister.. sinister wouldn't be half the villian Lex is w/o powers.

Mider999
its called PIS when luthor didnt kill superman, i mean come on he didnt have no powers barely when he finished fighting the kryptonian flagship and then he fights luthor who's strengh now matches his yet supes still won sounds like PIS to me

soxfn89
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and if mr sinister didn't have powers he'd have died along time ago too the first time he faced the X-Men he would have died. seriously when it comes to plans Lex its a league or two above sinister.. sinister wouldn't be half the villian Lex is w/o powers.

agreed

don't shiv
Dr Essex can kill Luthor and his bloodline.

Lex can immobilize Sinister at best

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by don't shiv
Dr Essex can kill Luthor and his bloodline.

Lex can immobilize Sinister at best

I wonder if Lex Luthor has the potential of Alexandor Luthor. If he does, Then he trumps Mr. Sinister. As of now, Mr. Sinister and Lex are on two different wave lengths of Genious. But Lex is uber rich and made superboy. SO who knows.

K3VIL
Lex Owns All

Basti0n
First off, the joker killed Alex Luthor

second its not a direct fight between them, both of them almost never fight themselves, they get others to do it, or in Mr sinisters place clone others (Marauders, Jean Grey etc). although lex has done it too, (I.E Bizzaro and Superboy)

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I wonder if Lex Luthor has the potential of Alexandor Luthor. If he does, Then he trumps Mr. Sinister. As of now, Mr. Sinister and Lex are on two different wave lengths of Genious. But Lex is uber rich and made superboy. SO who knows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.