Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu versus Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which team wins?

Escape81
Anakin and Mace. Yoda can't handle their combined power. I'd say the little guy gets squashed.

Darth Sexy
He may be able to dodge them for a while but in the end they'll take him down.

Rampant ox
I think it depends on which Anakin it is. If it is AOTC then he gets pwned by Yoda and then Mace continues to eventually get defeated. If it is ROTS Anakin the the duo claim victory.

jollyjim311
Pretty much.

darthsith19
Depends on which Anakin, Mace and Yoda this is. ROTS Mace and Anakin vs. ROTJ Yoda and Yoda's f*cked. ROTS Yoda vs. TPM Anakin and Mace and he kills Anakin by waving his hand and then procedes to kickj Mace's ass.

Escape81
Originally posted by darthsith19
Depends on which Anakin, Mace and Yoda this is. ROTS Mace and Anakin vs. ROTJ Yoda and Yoda's f*cked. ROTS Yoda vs. TPM Anakin and Mace and he kills Anakin by waving his hand and then procedes to kickj Mace's ass.

Yoda's small size and ferocious speed makes him a difficult opponent as it is. Yes, I agree, it depends on which Anakin. But, even if it is AotC Anakin, I don't see it being a walk in the park for Yoda. Or for anyone, for that matter - given that the skill and power gap between Yoda and Mace should be measured by only a few hairs and not leagues.

What would give him victory is his superior Force powers and speed.

darthsith19
I say any versions of Mace and Anakin could take any version of OT Yoda. ROTS Yoda'd take TPM Anakin and any version of Mace together, might be able to take out TPM Mace and AOTC Anakin together, IMO that'd be one sweet fight but in the end Yoda'd probably take them, AOTC or ROTS Mace and AOTC Anakin and Yoda goes down since Mace alone is pretty much equal with Yoda and if both Mace and Anakin are ROTS then Yoda gets raped.

((The_Anomaly))
If its ROTS Anakin and Mace then Yoda goes down. Even if its ROTS Anakin and AOTC Mace, Yoda goes down. But if Anakin is AOTC Anakin then I'd say Yoda wins eventually.

darthsith19
I doubt it, the databank says Mace alone = Yoda so naturally ROTS or AOTC Mace along with AOTC Anakin would be able to beat Yoda.

Escape81
Yoda and Mace may be exact equals in sheer lightsaber combat, for all we know. It is heavily implied, and would make sense. However, Yoda's got the superior speed and the superior Force powers, which would be the determining factor in an all-out fight.

But, yes. Anakin and Mace could eventually take him out.

Darth Sexy
I was under the impression that Mace's ONLY superior in saber combat was Yoda.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I was under the impression that Mace's ONLY superior in saber combat was Yoda.

It's been stated that they are equals before, and it has also stated that Yoda is superior. My guess? They are roughly - if not exact - equals in lightsaber ability. But Yoda is superior in the Force, and is faster.

Blue_Hefner
I believe if Mace was to use all of his powers, which of course he wouldn't against Yoda, he'd probably win.

Nerevar
Yoda could possibly win, though probably Mace and Anakin.

Escape81
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I believe if Mace was to use all of his powers, which of course he wouldn't against Yoda, he'd probably win.

Um... if they're having a fight to the death, Mace would and will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.