Thor (vs) Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Thor(Classic) vs Vulcan

no bfr

Longinus
I don't know, do we know how Vulcan fared against Gladiator, well if he beats Gladiator he should be able to atleast stale mate Thor if not beat him 7/10.

Khellendros
Thor using his hammer well should be able to absorb/deflect any energy attack Vulcan can bring to bear. On paper, this sounds like a win for Thor.

Grimm22
Vulcan is good no expression

But he isnt Thor good no

Soujaboy
bump

K3VIL
Vulcan's showings are nothing which can make Thor worried of a fight with him.Destroying a sentinel?Thor can too.Beating the X-Men?So can Thor.Destroying starships and interstellar travel?Thor did so before Vulcan was even born.

H. S. 6
I'd give this one to Thor, but once we get some showings of Vulcan, I think we're going to see he may be able to give the god a run for his money.

the Darkone
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'd give this one to Thor, but once we get some showings of Vulcan, I think we're going to see he may be able to give the god a run for his money.

Give Thor a run for his money, yeah right. Thor will send Vulcan to Hela realm so fast Vulcan wouldn't know what happen.

galan7777777
vulcan is good, but thor is better

drwerwer
Yup Thor would be just to much for vulcan to handle. He could just use his hammer and get in close and hit vulcan with two swings leaving him woosy then just put the hammer on his head and fry him before vulcan can manipulate anythin.

Longinus
Originally posted by drwerwer
Yup Thor would be just to much for vulcan to handle. He could just use his hammer and get in close and hit vulcan with two swings leaving him woosy then just put the hammer on his head and fry him before vulcan can manipulate anythin.

I have a question about Darwins and Vulcan's connection, okay, even though Vulcan/Darwin are seperated is it possible that Vulcan still retains some of the advanced adaptaion powers? Because if he does could he increase his density withstand the hit.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Longinus
I have a question about Darwins and Vulcan's connection, okay, even though Vulcan/Darwin are seperated is it possible that Vulcan still retains some of the advanced adaptaion powers? Because if he does could he increase his density withstand the hit. yes he did retain those abilities

thedude1948
He doesnt have any of Darwins abilities anymore.

Sirius77
He could just shut off Thor's powers.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Sirius77
He could just shut off Thor's powers. How? Does Vulcan have power over the divine/magical?

DarkCrawler
Thor will own him.

doctorstrongbad
You have to give it to the god, Thor will win this fight.

celestialdemon
I agree that Thor will win. Vulcan has yet to face a magical foe, and he definitely hasn't faced anyone of Thor's caliber. But we will have to see how he fairs against Gladiator to get a better understanding.

batdude123
Thor.

guy222
thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.