I saw the funniest car in the Wal Mart Parking lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgulinthedark
'twas a white van and on the sides it read "REPENT or BURN IN HELL" I was going to take a picture of it with my phone, but it was too dark. Anyway, I laughed all the way through the grocery section of Wal Mart.

natashia
when i was seven i saw a car (it was a convertable) that was just the right size for a seven yer old (and a short one at that)
i could have driven it.(if i had known how to drive)

$noopbert
that was a bit humorous

Nazgulinthedark
i thought it was absolutely hillarious

$noopbert
things really aren't funny right now, and that made me laugh a bit, so there you go

Nazgulinthedark
well it's something i guess stick out tongue

natashia
it was funny.
i saw a group of people yelling at another telling them that they were going to hell. they had signs with blowhorns and even wnt into the building where the other group was meeting and started telling everyone that they were going to hell during prayer.
i laughed so hard.

Nazgulinthedark
crazy relegious people are funny.

natashia
yes, those people were definatley crazy.
can you guess the two religons of my story.

Nazgulinthedark
crazy baptist types and goths?

Lyna303
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
crazy baptist types and goths?
probably baptists...supposedly my people...mom makes me go to flippin church everyday sunday

Nazgulinthedark
everyday or every sunday?

Lyna303
every sunday and somtimes on wednesday

Nazgulinthedark
oh. I go every sunday.

natashia
"christians" so they said
and jehovahs wittnesses.
imagine yelling in a little kis face that they are going to burn in hell forever.
a five year old to be exact.
the parent just ignored the jerk and walked as far away as they could get.

Nazgulinthedark
jehovahs wittnesses...i hate those poeple. they come to our door and ask if we want to go to their sunday service, and when we say that we already belong to a chruch they ask us if we'd like to switch roll eyes (sarcastic)

a five year old? how traumatizing. shit like that should be illegal. they probably scared that poor kid for life.

natashia
it wasn't the jehovahs wittnesses doing the yelling/
youve met some weird wittnesses. ive never met a wittness that did that. maybe that person has mental prolbems and that was the best way he or she could communicate their ideas across.

Nazgulinthedark
oh...well still, who ever did it should burn in hell, i mean little kids are innocent, come on.

they give us brochures...they're kinda funny

natashia
if you don't understand them they sure can sound funny. the ideas are so different from what you normally hear about the bible.

Nazgulinthedark
yeah, but still, gotta comend them for being able to go door to door and talk about it.

natashia
espically when a guy goes for his gun and you are only eleven years old and its your first door.
ahahahah
ahh memroy lane

Nazgulinthedark
shock the crazy people we have in this world

natashia
yup yup
and still we go back.
it gets depressing when no one wants to talk.
hahahaha
so what religon re u?

natashia
i grew up assembly of god

Nazgulinthedark
roman catholic here. smile

Ronny
I saw a blue sudan with the front hood duct taped down erm

and a burnt RV in nevada with "Kill Me" spray painted on the side. right in the middle of nowhere off the road, just there. totally random

natashia
my grandma was a catholic.
when iwas 7 i went into mass with her go so scared that i started cryang and begging to leave.
we left
later in life i would learn that what i was then having was called a panic attack.
weird huh?

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Ronny
I saw a blue sudan with the front hood duct taped down erm

and a burnt RV in nevada with "Kill Me" spray painted on the side. right in the middle of nowhere off the road, just there. totally random

laughing

natashia
huh???????

Ronny
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
laughing laughing out loud Yea, i saw that RV in 6th grade and it still cracks me up.

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Ronny
laughing out loud Yea, i saw that RV in 6th grade and it still cracks me up.

rolling on floor laughing
i'd laugh if someone actually went and killed them stick out tongue

natashia
hi
am o beong ignored now

$noopbert
Dan Zeke wants you to fight him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.