Click here if you want your computer infected with a virus I just created!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
big grin If you clicked here, you are either incredibly stupid, or you just know that I have no skills whatsoever as to how to make a computer virus! But hey, you're here, so you are part of this historic moment. You can go on knowing that you took the chance, and you did it, you followed through and enjoyed the excitement and rush of entering the unexpected . . . the unknown. Not many can boast that they did this, but you can. smile

Thank you for your time. Sincerely, -Hiker.

This has been yet another amazing thread created my Tired Hiker. It will go down in history as one of the best threads ever. Thanks again.

Roland
I survived Tired Hiker's virus threat and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. Happy Dance

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Roland
I survived Tired Hiker's virus threat and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. Happy Dance

Dude, what you actually got was the most amazing experience of a lifetime! Did you feel the danger? The intrigue? eek!

Roland
I felt a tingling sensation in my feet. . . is that the danger and intrigue? ermm

-Tired Hiker-
Yes, kinda gets ya right there, like when your foot is asleep, doesn't it? yes

Roland
Yay, I experienced danger and intrigue!

WillUEvrGiv^
Ow the tingle it somehow burns

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by WillUEvrGiv^
Ow the tingle it somehow burns

So far you guys are the only two adventurous souls KMC has to offer! In the words of Magneto from X-Men 2, "You are Gods amongst flies!" yes

Roland
I am the Lord of the Flies.

"One Fly to Rule Them All. One Fly to Find Them. One Fly to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them." blink

WillUEvrGiv^
Lol or it could be . . . Legion of the Flies beer

-Tired Hiker-
I am the Lord of the Flies.

"One Fly to Rule Them All. One Fly to Find Them. One Fly to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them." blink

That was beautiful, man. cry

Roland
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-

I know I should become a screenwriter. big grin

WillUEvrGiv^

Reminds me of a Bugs Life angel_not

-Tired Hiker-
Hey you guys, since we are probably the only ones who will ever post here, we should talk crap about people or plan vicious rumors just for kicks! eek!

Okay, I'll start:

I heard that Hersheys is going to start making their chocolate blue since brown is too expensive. yes

WillUEvrGiv^
I heard that Ferrari are going to make a city car because they cant afford to make sports cars yes

-Tired Hiker-
I heard that Ferrari are going to make a city car because they cant afford to make sports cars yes

Oh man, I couldn't belive it when I heard that. Insane.

I heard that Brad Pitt is actually a computer generated actor. SONY made him. It's crazy, I know. But it's soooooo true.

WillUEvrGiv^
I know they're still covering that one up!

but I also heard they cant turn the machine off and hes malfunctioning this very second.

-Tired Hiker-
I know they're still covering that one up!

but I also heard they cant turn the machine off and hes malfunctioning this very second.

Totally. I heard that he was malfunctioning so bad that he actually drove a Ferrari city car right into the SONY building, while eating a blue Hershey bar. yes

WillUEvrGiv^
Lol that is a great one!

Anyways I also heard that the city car wasn't built for real people anyway it was also computer generated from sony. So what happened was it had to be reprogrammed to let another computer generated character inside it how about that!

Roland
I heard SONY is planning to create a gajillion copies of the CG Brad Pitt so they can release them. This will in effect cause total anarchy and chaos in millions of cities all over the world. Which will lead to the supreme and total downfall of the human species as we know it.

-Tired Hiker-
Lol that is a great one!

Anyways I also heard that the city car wasn't built for real people anyway it was also computer generated from sony. So what happened was it had to be reprogrammed to let another computer generated character inside it how about that!

That's crazy! When I heard that rumor, I totally crapped my pants in disbelief. I asked my uncle though, and he said it was true, so now I have to get some new pants.

So check out this rumor . . . I heard that I really did install a virus in this thread and in about five minutes it will erase your hard drive, explode your mouse pad, and kill your dog after slapping your Grandma, only if her name is Irma. smile

WillUEvrGiv^
Hmm thats insane! But... a virus? I heard that a virus attacked a cat which in turn went and attacked dogs killed all the dogs in the world and the cat took over in a killing spree with an AK-47

Roland
That's crazy! When I heard that rumor, I totally crapped my pants in disbelief. I asked my uncle though, and he said it was true, so now I have to get some new pants.

So check out this rumor . . . I heard that I really did install a virus in this thread and in about five minutes it will erase your hard drive, explode your mouse pad, and kill your dog after slapping your Grandma, only if her name is Irma. smile

Hey, hey, hey there is no need for the threats TH!

Besides my computer owns all and it would eat your little virus for breakfast.

WillUEvrGiv^
Hey, hey, hey there is no need for the threats TH!

Besides my computer owns all and it would eat your little virus for breakfast.
I heard that Roland secretly planted the virus inside every computer and it will slowly eat away at everything and get everyones computers fly in the air and bombarding Rolands letterbox

Roland
I heard that Roland secretly planted the virus inside every computer and it will slowly eat away at everything and get everyones computers fly in the air and bombarding Rolands letterbox

Who told! mad evil face mad

-Tired Hiker-
Hmm thats insane! But... a virus? I heard that a virus attacked a cat which in turn went and attacked dogs killed all the dogs in the world and the cat took over in a killing spree with an AK-47

OMG, I heard that they made AK-47s for cats, but I didn't believe it, but your last post confirms it, so I know it's true.

Okay, let's take this to the next level. Lets start talking about REAL rumors, involving REAL members of this forum. I'll start . . . .

I heard that Raz and Backfire were lovers! Then, one time, Raz got so mad and jealous at Backfire that he condemned him to mod the Horror Forums never able to change his avatar from that disgusting Texas Chainsaw Massacre thing.

Okay, I know, that one was lame. embarrasment But true!!! eek!

-Tired Hiker-
Oh, I see you guys already took it to the next level. laughing out loud

WillUEvrGiv^
I heard that -Tired Hiker- owned his own forum but it went bankrupt and sold out of tickets to see it. I heard it exploded into a bajillion pieces and it is never to be seen again!

Roland
I heard that Tired Hiker got kicked out of a club for wearing shorts. . . oh wait that is true. erm

-Tired Hiker-
I heard that -Tired Hiker- owned his own forum but it went bankrupt and sold out of tickets to see it. I heard it exploded into a bajillion pieces and it is never to be seen again!

Yeah, those were bad times. erm I heard that bacon is the best food for you! *goes and buys out all the bacon in every local market, plus buys stock in all the bacon companies*

WillUEvrGiv^
I heard that Roland somehow entered the Matrix and he got turned into one of those evil Agent Smithes(?)

Roland
I heard that the beef and cattle industry is going under FAST. So you just invested all your hard earned money into a failing industry. thumbup

-Tired Hiker-
I heard that Tired Hiker got kicked out of a club for wearing shorts. . . oh wait that is true. erm

embarrasment Yes it is.

But everything happens for a reason, and if I didn't get kicked out of that club tonight, I wouldn't be here making kick ass threads. big grin

w00t

WillUEvrGiv^
Yeah, those were bad times. erm I heard that bacon is the best food for you! *goes and buys out all the bacon in every local market, plus buys stock in all the bacon companies*
I heard that beef jerky tastes great! And is really expensive too... confused Hmm confused

Roland
I heard that Roland somehow entered the Matrix and he got turned into one of those evil Agent Smithes(?)

The best thing about being me... There are so many "me"s. cool

WillUEvrGiv^
embarrasment Yes it is.

But everything happens for a reason, and if I didn't get kicked out of that club tonight, I wouldn't be here making kick ass threads. big grin

w00t eek! I heard that this thread got turned into a rumor thread so is this really a rumor? (lol)

-Tired Hiker-
I heard that the beef and cattle industry is going under FAST. So you just invested all your hard earned money into a failing industry. thumbup
Only in The Matrix did the beef and cattle industry go under! Supposedly, and don't tell anyone, but the white rabbit is to blame. Shhhhhhhh! shifty

Roland
Silly rabbit. bunny

-Tired Hiker-
eek! I heard that this thread got turned into a rumor thread so is this really a rumor? (lol)

I don't know, but if we are the only three people who will be reading this, then you guys better start posting some pictures of nude women, not those skanky ones, but really Grade A women like Paris Hilton. smile

-Tired Hiker-
Silly rabbit. bunny

Trix, are for the Matrix!

Dude, I should patent that saying. I'd split the profits with you guys of course. wink

Roland
Trix, are for the Matrix!

Dude, I should patent that saying. I'd split the profits with you guys of course. wink

Then invite us out for a "night of celebration" where we would be killed and then you could get all the money to yourself. sad

WillUEvrGiv^
Silly rabbit. bunny I heard that the white rabbit really is evil and... and... he made me take different coloured pills

Roland
I heard that the white rabbit really is evil and... and... he made me take different coloured pills

I heard WillUEvrGiv^ is a drughead. . . and it seems confirmed by the above post. no expression

-Tired Hiker-
I heard WillUEvrGiv^ is a drughead. . . and it seems confirmed by the above post. no expression

I heard that you made him take these drugs. erm

WillUEvrGiv^
I heard that I didn't hear whatever I just heard about drugs erm

Roland
I heard that you made him take these drugs. erm

All I told him was that they would make him see all his favorite Disney characters!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

WillUEvrGiv^
All I told him was that they would make him see all his favorite Disney characters!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) I never saw such things

-Tired Hiker-
All I told him was that they would make him see all his favorite Disney characters!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, kick me down some of them, please! eek!

-Tired Hiker-
If this thread has been responded to 47 times, yet viewed 51 times, does this mean that 4 people actually have the virus I installed? confused

ThePittman
big grin If you clicked here, you are either incredibly stupid, or you just know that I have no skills whatsoever as to how to make a computer virus! or I could block anything that you created. stick out tongue

WillUEvrGiv^
I guess, it would make perfect sense in the rumoooor of rumors

WillUEvrGiv^
Originally posted by ThePittman
or I could block anything that you created. stick out tongue
Imposter! Theres only room for the 3 of us

Roland
Dude, kick me down some of them, please! eek!

Here ya go, before you know it Mickey Mouse will be playing the bassline on your bed. laughing

WillUEvrGiv^
laughing Pass me a couple too! I need the blue and red pill

Roland
Well extra special, just for you, I got the brand new GREEN PILL!!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by ThePittman
or I could block anything that you created. stick out tongue

ThePittman enters the realm! big grin Dude, did you feel the scare? The excitement? The unensuredness, if that's such a word, of entering this mind blowing thread? eek!

WillUEvrGiv^
Wow!! I'll take it... WAIT, what does it do? confused

Roland

You're the first person to take it. lookaround

-Tired Hiker-

Oh, dude, tell me you didn't take that green pill.

I heard the green pill makes you blast ass for like eight days straight. erm

WillUEvrGiv^
ThePittman enters the realm! big grin Dude, did you feel the scare? The excitement? The unensuredness, if that's such a word, of entering this mind blowing thread? eek!
Mind blowing sensation... mind blowing attitude... mind blowing people... this is the most exciting place of all the OTF... it is the....
VIRUS!

WillUEvrGiv^
Oh, dude, tell me you didn't take that green pill.

I heard the green pill makes you blast ass for like eight days straight. erm I heard that the orangey brown purple pink pill gives you AIDs!

-Tired Hiker-
Mind blowing sensation... mind blowing attitude... mind blowing people... this is the most exciting place of all the OTF... it is the....
VIRUS!

Dude, that was the best post ever. The dramatic elements alone are Oscar worthy. You gotta remember me when you make your next post . . . maybe a little shout out or something. embarrasment

WillUEvrGiv^
And heres. -Tired Hiker- with the latest Rumor news inside the metropolis of Virus county in Wormhole state

-Tired Hiker-
I heard that the orangey brown purple pink pill gives you AIDs!

Dude, did you have to go there? erm

Everyone knows it's the purple pink red yellow pill that gives you that. eek!

WillUEvrGiv^
Dude, did you have to go there? erm

Everyone knows it's the purple pink red yellow pill that gives you that. eek!
laughing I lied then! Who knows what that pill does confused

-Tired Hiker-
laughing I lied then! Who knows what that pill does confused

It makes one sleepy! Good night. bye

Or is it?!! gunsmilie

Roland
Why would you lie? cry

WillUEvrGiv^
It makes one sleepy! Good night. bye

Or is it?!! gunsmilie
Don't shoot me! And G'night smile

WillUEvrGiv^
Why would you lie? cry
Because... the -Tired Hiker- proved me wrong and he's now tired sad confused

Roland
He's not really tired. . it's just a trick! eek!

WillUEvrGiv^
He's not really tired. . it's just a trick! eek!
wink I see

Roland
Well I have to go wash my car off and sweep it out so I will be back. cool

WillUEvrGiv^
Ok see ya later cool

H. S. 6
Hiker, you know that when you let your mouse hover over a thread, it gives you a preview of the first post? And that the preview of this thread was "If you clicked here, you are either incredibly stupid, or you just know that I have no skills whatsoever as to how to make a computer virus!"? Therefore destroying any mystery or intrigue this thread might have had?

stick out tongue

WillUEvrGiv^
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Hiker, you know that when you let your mouse hover over a thread, it gives you a preview of the first post? And that the preview of this thread was "If you clicked here, you are either incredibly stupid, or you just know that I have no skills whatsoever as to how to make a computer virus!"? Therefore destroying any mystery or intrigue this thread might have had?

stick out tongue Woot ban

WillUEvrGiv^
I heard a rumor that this thread hasn't had many pots in it recently! How about that

Morning_Glory
big grin If you clicked here, you are either incredibly stupid, or you just know that I have no skills whatsoever as to how to make a computer virus! But hey, you're here, so you are part of this historic moment. You can go on knowing that you took the chance, and you did it, you followed through and enjoyed the excitement and rush of entering the unexpected . . . the unknown. Not many can boast that they did this, but you can. smile

This has been yet another amazing thread created my Tired Hiker. It will go down in history as one of the best threads ever. Thanks again.

Im just bored as usual

lord xyz

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by H. S. 6

stick out tongue

Oh. Bollocks! erm

darthivader
naahh, I just read the summary! embarrasment cool eek!

Roland
^ you're smiley thing in your sig scares me. . . scared

darthivader
yeah,I know the feeling, its starting to give me the creeps too, Im gonna have to change it whistle wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.