Jean without the Phoenix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FireIncarnate
So do any of you reckon Jean will return without the Phoenix force within her, and just be her "Jean Grey" self?

**FI**

GalacticStorm
Who knows? But if that does happen then no matter how many years afterwards Jean will start manifesting the Phoenix again. They are forever connected, she is a Phoenix, its within her genetics to wield the power.

FireIncarnate
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Who knows? But if that does happen then no matter how many years afterwards Jean will start manifesting the Phoenix again. They are forever connected, she is a Phoenix, its within her genetics to wield the power.

Could you give me some information on that please? I know that it has been said that Jean is Phoenix, but I get confused because soem refer to it as the Phoenix Force. Its very confusing, so im wondeirng if you could shed a little light on it please?

**FI**

stormlover
Originally posted by FireIncarnate
Could you give me some information on that please? I know that it has been said that Jean is Phoenix, but I get confused because soem refer to it as the Phoenix Force. Its very confusing, so im wondeirng if you could shed a little light on it please?

**FI**

this should help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Force_%28comics%29

FireIncarnate
Thanks for the link.

So my understanding now is that the Phoenix is now merged with Jean, and like she said in Endsong "they are each other". So, am I right in saying that the Phoenix force can never leave Jean Grey? Because Quentin quire is supposed to be destined to become the physicla avatar for the force isn't he?

**FI**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.