Lord Hoth vs. DN Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Lightsaber battle only. No Force.

Darth Sexy
Considering that by DE Luke can move faster than the eye could see, he would slice up Lord Hoth in mere seconds by DN.

Escape81
Lord Hoth dies from the sheer shock of trying to comprehend Luke's power.

Blue_Hefner
What has Hoth ever done?

exanda kane
Yeah, is anything really known about Lord Hoth? I've only ever heard he was the general of the Army of Light..

Darth_Glentract
He was the best Jedi out of a force of Jedi that took on 20,000 Sith and were winning. He's definately good, but as good as DN Luke? No.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He was the best Jedi out of a force of Jedi that took on 20,000 Sith and were winning. He's definately good, but as good as DN Luke? No.

From what I've seen of DE Luke so far (yet to read the swarm war) I havn't been too shocked so far by what he can do (gave up/catching up on the NJO Luke here to) with the force.

Lightsnake
Blocking blasts from AT ATs and capital ships, collapsing war machines with a gesture, flying the millenium falcon with the force, smacking aside force lightning with his bare hands...

Darth_Glentract
...Luke managed to land a crashing Imperial Star Destroyer on Coruscant by manipulating the repulsors through the Force.

During the time when he was re-creating the Jedi Order and was searching for potential candidates, he walked on lava, believing in his mastery in the Force. One should note that the temperature near a lava lake is so extreme (around 2000 degree F), it is almost impossible to even breathe properly. Not only did Luke use the Force to walk on lava, but he also battled a creature living in lava at the same time.

Luke used the Force to crush the rebuilt fortress of Darth Vader to nothingness.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
...Luke managed to land a crashing Imperial Star Destroyer on Coruscant by manipulating the repulsors through the Force.

During the time when he was re-creating the Jedi Order and was searching for potential candidates, he walked on lava, believing in his mastery in the Force. One should note that the temperature near a lava lake is so extreme (around 2000 degree F), it is almost impossible to even breathe properly. Not only did Luke use the Force to walk on lava, but he also battled a creature living in lava at the same time.

Luke used the Force to crush the rebuilt fortress of Darth Vader to nothingness.

Please show me where all of this is, I'm anxious to read it..Sounds badass.

Infinity
luke is star wars' god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.