The affect Star wars has on u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
so how has star wars affected you ?? for example if u are angry and you feel like your on the dark side of the force and you want kill someone with your lightsiber evil face

OB1-adobe
Define "the dark side" in real life standards.

Sure it could mean killing someone, or turning evil like that.

Or......

Only caring about money and girls and betraying your friends or stepping on them to get there

Becoming a recluse and giving up on life.

or even killing yourself.

There are a lot more darker sides than just getting to hold a red lightsaber.

There are days and moments everyday that I want to give in to my emotions.

But I don't, cuz unfortunatley in "Our world" we don't get red light sabers, Black armor, and an empire to control.

We have jails, rehab, and life long rejection cuz everybody you thought were still your friends hate you and what you have become.

exanda kane
I'm just naturally inclined to make Star Wars innuendos and freak out all my RL friends cool

coolmovies
I agree with you Ob1 but sometimes you feel like darth vader lolz . Hiden in the dark

overlord
Because of SW I have already murdered four people due to dark side rage and almost killed seventeen.

DeVi| D0do
I try to use the force to pick up the remote...

coolmovies
I wish i had an X wing

JaehSkywalker
i wish i had a lightsaber.. and a blaster... and the millenium falcon... and the death star.. and i own the republic... and i control the clones... and i'm a jedi... and i can use the force... and.. and... andd...

coolmovies
I want to be darth vader

JaehSkywalker
i don't want to be anyone there.. confused

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by coolmovies
.... if u are angry and you feel like your on the dark side of the force and you want kill someone with your lightsiber evil face

Same here

coolmovies
Just like anakin in ROTS

Akira99
I am SO glad someone asked this question
Star Wars' philosophy about the force has had a big effect on me. Telekinesis and using your 'true' power has always fascinated me greatly and seldom do you see such large successful sagas and films capture such mystical and amazing things like that anime movie Akira did. That film also had a very deep view about using one's true potential although it worked differently from the force - when your power was awoken you had to train to STOP it from overpowering you - something to do with a chain reaction in your DNA which can lead you to blow up cities with your mind if your potential is high enough whereas in Star Wars its much more gradual - you CONSTANTLY train and get better and better until you reach the peak of your greatness and be the best you canh be in mind, body and spirit.

I always loved the sort of ying-yang idea of balance and the light and dark side of the force. I instantly fell in love with the jedi because they were trained to be role models for all of us - selflessness, peace loving and just guardians of pure serenity and also the sith who use it for their own ends - I loved how the films didn't focus on in-betweeners - it seems its about totally good or totally bad guys - one reason why I don't like EU.

And of course the lightsaber. SWs makes me imagine people using them in my head and using different styles and such. They are just the best fantasy weapons ever thought up

amity75
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I try to use the force to pick up the remote... laughing out loud I've tried to do that so many times! Probably every time the remote is out of reach! And it never works. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.